NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans" - Page 5

post #121 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris View Post

Smh if thats true Reebok really dropped the ball on these

Naw, they didn't. That's how they should do a majority of the retros.

You're just a bit salty right now.... Don't worry, you'll get them, and you'll be happy they're limited.
post #122 of 4962

pretty sure ycmc will get them, they've gotten every release (red toes, blue toes, gold/black questions, etc)

I think pys also gets all the reebok releases

post #123 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHTownTexan View Post

Naw, they didn't. That's how they should do a majority of the retros.
You're just a bit salty right now.... Don't worry, you'll get them, and you'll be happy they're limited.

Hypebeast. mean.gif
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
post #124 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremekickz View Post

Hypebeast. mean.gif

Counterpoint -

As a brand, Reebok doesn't really have all that much going for it. They have a few niche classics, and niche classics are the archetype for a successful limited release. A huge GR will just hurt the brand and the shoe because it'll expose the fact that the shoe can't support a widespread release and that even some of the brand's "classics" are nothing more than specialty market pieces. The idea is really for a brand that's trying to (re-)establish itself is to try to forecast demand and match supply pretty closely, because their rep is on the line on every release. That's not the case with Nike. They can drop the ball and still carry a loyal base. And, they can also afford to leave money on the table just to grow the thirst.

If a shoe can't support a widespread release, it's release probably should be somewhat limited. Frankly, if you want Reebok to break lots of stuff out the vault that they have yet to pull out, then you probably want them to see these releases as a success. ...It's actually possible for a company to release a shoe and have both the company and the consumers consider it a success. Ewing Athletics basically just did it.
post #125 of 4962
I just want the white green yellow version
post #126 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIP Roberts View Post

Counterpoint -
As a brand, Reebok doesn't really have all that much going for it. They have a few niche classics, and niche classics are the archetype for a successful limited release. A huge GR will just hurt the brand and the shoe because it'll expose the fact that the shoe can't support a widespread release and that even some of the brand's "classics" are nothing more than specialty market pieces. The idea is really for a brand that's trying to (re-)establish itself is to try to forecast demand and match supply pretty closely, because their rep is on the line on every release. That's not the case with Nike. They can drop the ball and still carry a loyal base. And, they can also afford to leave money on the table just to grow the thirst.
If a shoe can't support a widespread release, it's release probably should be somewhat limited. Frankly, if you want Reebok to break lots of stuff out the vault that they have yet to pull out, then you probably want them to see these releases as a success. ...It's actually possible for a company to release a shoe and have both the company and the consumers consider it a success. Ewing Athletics basically just did it.

I see your point man. But he was coming from a different direction. Assuming that he likes that the shoes are gonna be limited which creates ''hype.'' I'm fully aware of Reeboks reputation and how they are trying to re-establish the brand. I work at a shoe store and I watched all of the recent Answer Iv's and Questions sit on shelves and I can imagine that much product that Reebok made and didn't sell hurt the brand (financially). I want to see Reebok strive and stay in the game because they are a legendary company that deserves a place in the athletic industry.
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
post #127 of 4962
so when is the actual release date for these? the 5th??
post #128 of 4962

^^i heard the 18th

post #129 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaHype View Post

^^i heard the 18th

Yep...it's the 18th
post #130 of 4962
Man all i know is that these better drop on a wider scale on the 18th because these and the kamikaze 1s are my favorite looking reeboks ever. Ive wanted a pair of these for the longest so reebok better not screw up.
post #131 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremekickz View Post

Hypebeast. mean.gif

Hypebeast?! Bro, I'm probably the biggest Reebok head you f*ckin know. Quit being salty, because people worried enough to pay attention to what and when stuff comes out.

That's not even all the Iversons I've got. A Reebok rep wanted to put me on their website and I turned it down.

post #132 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHTownTexan View Post

Hypebeast?! Bro, I'm probably the biggest Reebok head you f*ckin know. Quit being salty, because people worried enough to pay attention to what and when stuff comes out.
That's not even all the Iversons I've got. A Reebok rep wanted to put me on their website and I turned it down.

Man, I'm not trying to argue with you. Arguing in this thread is pointless and it veers away from the real topic at hand the ''Kamikazes.'' PM me if you have a problem. Nice collection of questions though. I just found your last post a little irritating and annoying. It's all good at the end of the day though.
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
post #133 of 4962


ignore my iss sn.
not mad there retroing, i can finally get a pair for bball.
they look sick when ur running.
post #134 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by air force baller View Post



ignore my iss sn.
not mad there retroing, i can finally get a pair for bball.
they look sick when ur running.

Damn John, who you trying to kill in here man. Kamikaze collection got big bro. smokin.gif
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
3rd Generation SF 49er fan
La Lakers
SF Giants
Reply
post #135 of 4962
Good s*it air force baller pimp.gif
post #136 of 4962
@joey, text me, i need discount on them kamikze 2 for bball/

thanks rafool
post #137 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by air force baller View Post




ignore my iss sn.
not mad there retroing, i can finally get a pair for bball.
they look sick when ur running.

Okay, now I'M SALTY!!!!

Good sh*t bro. I must admit, Im jealous.....
post #138 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHTownTexan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremekickz View Post

Hypebeast. mean.gif

Hypebeast?! Bro, I'm probably the biggest Reebok head you f*ckin know. Quit being salty, because people worried enough to pay attention to what and when stuff comes out.

That's not even all the Iversons I've got. A Reebok rep wanted to put me on their website and I turned it down.

lol. dude posts a pic of shoes that released only in a span of the last 6-7 months like he's doing it. i think you're confusing a reebok twitter account with a retweet of your little photo as them "putting" you on their website. lame.
post #139 of 4962
Hopefully I can get me a pair.. I love these when I was I middle school. O THE MEMORIES:D
post #140 of 4962
Yes, all are from the last 6-7 months. Those aren't the Lux Edition 9s from 05 that are one of the hardest AIs to find, because it was an Eastbay only shoe that sold for over 225 back then.

And the 2nd pair of Blue Toes aren't from the early 2000's.

Oh, and the DS baby patent leather blue Answer 1s have been retroed soooooooo many times.

Like I said, it's just a quick pic that I had on my phone. There are plenty more AIs and Reeboks in my closet.
post #141 of 4962
Bros - let's keep the bickering out of this thread. It's bad enough there's only a handful of us who give a damn about Reebok so let's not fight amongst ourselves.

I'm getting a bit worried about the info that our homie BigL dropped regarding these being limited. If anyone has any solid info on other sites releasing these joints please post it.

It'd be a damn shame if the resellers grabbed these. mean.gif
post #142 of 4962
If you ordered from packer, your order should have shipped by now. Mine was processed at Bethpage today.
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
post #143 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooLegit4Kicks View Post

If you ordered from packer, your order should have shipped by now. Mine was processed at Bethpage today.

f*ck you guys...

nerd.gif

post #144 of 4962
Any info on these
post #145 of 4962
Stopped by the reebok outlet store and footaction just to see if they had any info on them. The guy from the reebok store told me to try on reebok.com and jimmyjazz.com. The guy from footaction didn't have any info on them.
post #146 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by mross16 View Post

Stopped by the reebok outlet store and footaction just to see if they had any info on them. The guy from the reebok store told me to try on reebok.com and jimmyjazz.com. The guy from footaction didn't have any info on them.

But why would he send you to either one of those sites if there was no info on those to begin with? He was better off saying for you to just wait until after the first release.
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
post #147 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad2012 View Post

f*ck you guys...
nerd.gif

Lol you still can get a pair on RD. I plan on scooping a second pair. Since there's nothing else I want this month.
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
post #148 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooLegit4Kicks View Post

But why would he send you to either one of those sites if there was no info on those to begin with? He was better off saying for you to just wait until after the first release.


He was saying that's where he would check on release date since there hasn't been any confirmation on the places getting them. I think Jimmy Jazz will have them for sure...that's just me though.
post #149 of 4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by mross16 View Post

He was saying that's where he would check on release date since there hasn't been any confirmation on the places getting them. I think Jimmy Jazz will have them for sure...that's just me though.

They'll be general release just like the questions. I'd look to jimmy jazz to be the place where the most sizes are located though
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
IG: @Mr_Josephrivera

Flickr: @Toolegit4kicks
Reply
post #150 of 4962

I dont think footlocker or eastbay will get them, the release calendar doesn't have them listed

 

http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html?cm_mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Footlocker-_-Text

 

Already see resellers trying to sell the pre-order for packers for $280


Edited by AboveDaHype - 1/5/13 at 7:55pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"