NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175 - Page 8

post #211 of 3846
Haterrrz! All DB's aren't the best everyone has thee own taste and comments. Sum say
the IV's R the worst. If ther the worst than why R they the most expensive of all DB's?.
The IV's R my favorite but maybe cuz I camp out 12 hrs for them at NT Portland, and got to meet
Isaiah the kid behind the DB 4 and his mom and got to know his story and his fight against cancer..
Also got his autograph on all 3 boxes I was able to get. And as for the old English Mexican comments
C'Mon man! You all know Jordan brand has love for the Hispanic community. Nobody says nutting about
them MLK retros that R released every year. As for the kid behind the DB IX yeah he's Mexican.

FS/Trade: 

     AJ retro VI Infrared23 "Toros" DS sz 10.5 $425 OBO.

    

   

Reply

FS/Trade: 

     AJ retro VI Infrared23 "Toros" DS sz 10.5 $425 OBO.

    

   

Reply
post #212 of 3846
Actually look pretty darn good

smokin.gif
post #213 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuna23 View Post

Haterrrz! All DB's aren't the best everyone has thee own taste and comments. Sum say
the IV's R the worst. If ther the worst than why R they the most expensive of all DB's?.

The IV's R my favorite but maybe cuz I camp out 12 hrs for them at NT Portland, and got to meet
Isaiah the kid behind the DB 4 and his mom and got to know his story and his fight against cancer..
Also got his autograph on all 3 boxes I was able to get. And as for the old English Mexican comments
C'Mon man! You all know Jordan brand has love for the Hispanic community. Nobody says nutting about
them MLK retros that R released every year. As for the kid behind the DB IX yeah he's Mexican.
Because they're IVs and people still gas them up. JB can release a pair with a turd on the toungue and people will till try to resell for unwarranted amounts.
post #214 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuna23 View Post

Haterrrz! All DB's aren't the best everyone has thee own taste and comments. Sum say
the IV's R the worst. If ther the worst than why R they the most expensive of all DB's?.
The IV's R my favorite but maybe cuz I camp out 12 hrs for them at NT Portland, and got to meet
Isaiah the kid behind the DB 4 and his mom and got to know his story and his fight against cancer..
Also got his autograph on all 3 boxes I was able to get. And as for the old English Mexican comments
C'Mon man! You all know Jordan brand has love for the Hispanic community. Nobody says nutting about
them MLK retros that R released every year. As for the kid behind the DB IX yeah he's Mexican.

 

Cool story bro but the 4 is still ugly.

post #215 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStrokin View Post

 

but the 4 is still ugly.

 

The best DB to me with those 9s... I'd prefer them without the arrows tho...

...

Reply

...

Reply
post #216 of 3846
1, 2 and 6 were the only nice ones. The rest are embarrassing. 0 desire in any of them
post #217 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post

 

The best DB to me with those 9s... I'd prefer them without the arrows tho...

 

Cool fam but I'm a grown a** man who wouldn't be caught dead in a payless looking shoe that has a superman logo on the tongue.

post #218 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStrokin View Post

 

Cool fam but I'm a grown a** man who wouldn't be caught dead in a payless looking shoe that has a superman logo on the tongue.

 

But you like the Motorboats huh!!!!! Anyway, Im a grown *** man too, I dont own a pair of DBs cuz I dont want one but I dont think the 4s are ugly... matter of taste I guess.

...

Reply

...

Reply
post #219 of 3846

Ewwwww sick.gif

WTB Thunder IV's Sz 10-10.5

WTB Grape V's Sz 10-10.5

Reply

WTB Thunder IV's Sz 10-10.5

WTB Grape V's Sz 10-10.5

Reply
post #220 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post

 

But you like the Motorboats huh!!!!! Anyway, Im a grown *** man too, I dont own a pair of DBs cuz I dont want one but I dont think the 4s are ugly... matter of taste I guess.

 

Which do you think is a more practical for a grown man to wear, a shoe with barney esc coloring all over it that has a superman logo on the tongue or a red shoe? 

post #221 of 3846
nah im good...
FS:DS 12.5 Snakeskin XI Low & DS 12 Concord XI Low PM Me

"I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
Reply
FS:DS 12.5 Snakeskin XI Low & DS 12 Concord XI Low PM Me

"I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
Reply
post #222 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStrokin View Post

 

Which do you think is a more practical for a grown man to wear, a shoe with barney esc coloring all over it that has a superman logo on the tongue or a red shoe? 

 

Neither one.

...

Reply

...

Reply
post #223 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post

 

Neither one.

 

So it's neither one but you're sitting here saying you like the shoe ? laugh.gif iight. There are plenty of red based shoes that people wear all the time. I never see any grown dudes walking around with a barney esc looking shoe with a superman logo on the tongue. Have you?

post #224 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStrokin View Post

 

So it's neither one but you're sitting here saying you like the shoe ? laugh.gif iight. There are plenty of red based shoes that people wear all the time. I never see any grown dudes walking around with a barney esc looking shoe with a superman logo on the tongue. Have you?

 

I dont think they re ugly but I dont see myself wearing them. Whats so hard to understand?! And I dont see many grown man with ugly 2 tone red sneakers either...

...

Reply

...

Reply
post #225 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post

 

I dont think they re ugly but I dont see myself wearing them. Whats so hard to understand?! And I dont see many grown man with ugly 2 tone red sneakers either...

 

You can like what you want to I have no problem with that. If you think the Motorboats are ugly cool. I'd rather wear those than the DB4's anyday of the week. You quoted me and started the back and forth. I didn't quote you fam because I don't care what you think or like.

post #226 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStrokin View Post

 

You can like what you want to I have no problem with that. If you think the Motorboats are ugly cool. I'd rather wear those than the DB4's anyday of the week. You quoted me and started the back and forth. I didn't quote you fam because I don't care what you think or like.

 

lol...you started the back and forth talking that you're a grown *** man blablabla... At first I just said they'e not ugly to me and it should end here...

...

Reply

...

Reply
post #227 of 3846
even witht the 3 tones of red the motorboats piss all over those db iv's (fyi i dont like the motorboat ix's)
FS:DS 12.5 Snakeskin XI Low & DS 12 Concord XI Low PM Me

"I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
Reply
FS:DS 12.5 Snakeskin XI Low & DS 12 Concord XI Low PM Me

"I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
Reply
post #228 of 3846

agree to disagree...

...

Reply

...

Reply
post #229 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post

 

lol...you started the back and forth talking that you're a grown *** man blablabla... At first I just said they'e not ugly to me and it should end here...

 

Bro I was talking to another cat and you quoted me. Then I told you to that the DB4's and this shoe is ugly as hell because I'm a grown *** man. The DB4 is clearly a kids shoe. If they mad a DB with my little princess on it would you think that's hot to? What about Ironman?

post #230 of 3846
Best DB IMO. Copped if possible.
post #231 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry187 View Post

Best DB IMO. Copped if possible.
Los Angeles Lakers

Minnesota Vikings

New York Yankees
Reply
Los Angeles Lakers

Minnesota Vikings

New York Yankees
Reply
post #232 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuna23 View Post

Haterrrz! All DB's aren't the best everyone has thee own taste and comments. Sum say
the IV's R the worst. If ther the worst than why R they the most expensive of all DB's?.
The IV's R my favorite but maybe cuz I camp out 12 hrs for them at NT Portland, and got to meet
Isaiah the kid behind the DB 4 and his mom and got to know his story and his fight against cancer..
Also got his autograph on all 3 boxes I was able to get. And as for the old English Mexican comments
C'Mon man! You all know Jordan brand has love for the Hispanic community. Nobody says nutting about
them MLK retros that R released every year. As for the kid behind the DB IX yeah he's Mexican.

Stay in school kids....the dbs are some of the ugliest shoes i've ever seen, but its for a good cause so i can dig that.

post #233 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatzbyGordon View Post

Stay in school kids....the dbs are some of the ugliest shoes i've ever seen, but its for a good cause so i can dig that.

 

Exactly

post #234 of 3846
i like these.
post #235 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStrokin View Post

 

Bro I was talking to another cat and you quoted me. Then I told you to that the DB4's and this shoe is ugly as hell because I'm a grown *** man. The DB4 is clearly a kids shoe. If they mad a DB with my little princess on it would you think that's hot to? What about Ironman?

I just gave my point of view on a pair of sneakers which was different than yours but it didnt need no debate. And you're still talking about it!!! If you dont care about what I think or like why dont you cut it out?! You're a grown *** man so act like one.... like I said, just a matter of taste... Im out.

...

Reply

...

Reply
post #236 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post

I just gave my point of view on a pair of sneakers which was different than yours but it didnt need no debate. And you're still talking about it!!! If you dont care about what I think or like why dont you cut it out?! You're a grown *** man so act like one.... like I said, just a matter of taste... Im out.

 

Says the dude that keeps going back and forth right? laugh.gif

post #237 of 3846
I'm feeling the DB 9's they really have that DMP/GM pack look down pack but I'mnot sure if I'm going to get them though.
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalker
Reply
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalker
Reply
post #238 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joulze View Post

I'm feeling the DB 9's they really have that DMP/GM pack look down pack but I'mnot sure if I'm going to get them though.

 

Hell buy them to sell or trade. You know it will be alot of cats thirsting after these.

post #239 of 3846
What do you guys think, will these be a rsvp release, or first come first serve? Never attempted to cop a DB, if its gonna be mission impossible 4 ill just pass instead of even planning to make a go 4 em.
"I was a fiend, before I became a teen"
Reply
"I was a fiend, before I became a teen"
Reply
post #240 of 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStrokin View Post

Hell buy them to sell or trade. You know it will be alot of cats thirsting after these.

That's true, you have any idea where there going to be sold at or if their going to be on NDC?
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalker
Reply
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalker
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175