NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Nintendo Thread: Switch Friend Codes in the OP for Mario Kart!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nintendo Thread: Switch Friend Codes in the OP for Mario Kart! - Page 451

post #13501 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Gooze View Post

Nah, I have gold mario and the Kart, just need the tires and glider. Mario is getting gold on all 200cc circuits. Cart is getting atleast 1 star on all 150 races including mirror, tires are beating all staff ghosts and glider is like 5k coins, I'm almost at 3k sick.gif

I think I'm close to 3k as well.. what are the staff ghosts you are referring to? Is that in time trial mode or something? I've only been concentrating on the GPs nerd.gif
post #13502 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid View Post

I think I'm close to 3k as well.. what are the staff ghosts you are referring to? Is that in time trial mode or something? I've only been concentrating on the GPs nerd.gif
Yeah go to Time Trials and race the people from Nintendo that put up ghosts. Ive completed the first 4 circuits and scattered other races but some of them are insane. The one on Big Blue is ridiculous, I copied the entire setup and still cant keep up laugh.gif
post #13503 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Gooze View Post

Yeah go to Time Trials and race the people from Nintendo that put up ghosts. Ive completed the first 4 circuits and scattered other races but some of them are insane. The one on Big Blue is ridiculous, I copied the entire setup and still cant keep up laugh.gif

nerd.gif





welp laugh.gif
post #13504 of 13516
How do you know what you unlock and how many things is there too unlock
post #13505 of 13516
Getting triple gold stars on 200cc was a pain.
post #13506 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire View Post

How do you know what you unlock and how many things is there too unlock
Last unlock for vehicles and parts is at 3100 coins.
post #13507 of 13516
Anyone tryna get some races in right now?
post #13508 of 13516
Still on track for my August purchase date, hopefully they'll be in stock by then. Might just get on the hunt soon as August hits to make sure I can cop. Get some fun in before classes start for the fall.
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
post #13509 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy View Post

Still on track for my August purchase date, hopefully they'll be in stock by then. Might just get on the hunt soon as August hits to make sure I can cop. Get some fun in before classes start for the fall.

Just a heads up that you likely will not finish BOTW in that time frame if you plan on playing it then and mixing in other games too.
post #13510 of 13516
I rock with MK8D in handheld way better than BOTW. Game is built better for it. I'm sorry af rn tho laugh.gif

Kansas City Chiefs

 

Kansas City Royals

 

Oklahoma City Thunder

 

Oklahoma State Cowboys

 

WANT TO BUY:

 

2016 Banned 1s DS Sz 13 (~$220)

Reply

Kansas City Chiefs

 

Kansas City Royals

 

Oklahoma City Thunder

 

Oklahoma State Cowboys

 

WANT TO BUY:

 

2016 Banned 1s DS Sz 13 (~$220)

Reply
post #13511 of 13516
I still have to cop MK8 mean.gif.
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
post #13512 of 13516
Na I like it better docked mk8 pro controller smokin.gif
post #13513 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire View Post

Na I like it better docked mk8 pro controller smokin.gif


Is there any other way to play it? :lol

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply
post #13514 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire View Post

Na I like it better docked mk8 pro controller smokin.gif

That's ideal but I had the washed *** Warriors game on laugh.gif js I don't mind playing handheld. Hated BOTW that way

Kansas City Chiefs

 

Kansas City Royals

 

Oklahoma City Thunder

 

Oklahoma State Cowboys

 

WANT TO BUY:

 

2016 Banned 1s DS Sz 13 (~$220)

Reply

Kansas City Chiefs

 

Kansas City Royals

 

Oklahoma City Thunder

 

Oklahoma State Cowboys

 

WANT TO BUY:

 

2016 Banned 1s DS Sz 13 (~$220)

Reply
post #13515 of 13516
sooooo who wanna get worked in mk8 nerd.gif
post #13516 of 13516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyeed View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy View Post

Still on track for my August purchase date, hopefully they'll be in stock by then. Might just get on the hunt soon as August hits to make sure I can cop. Get some fun in before classes start for the fall.

Just a heads up that you likely will not finish BOTW in that time frame if you plan on playing it then and mixing in other games too.

Oh, I'm certain I won't, but as long as I finish before Mario's Odyssey drops, I'm good money.
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Nintendo Thread: Switch Friend Codes in the OP for Mario Kart!