NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread - Page 6  

post #151 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

This dude James Harden is living the life.
Nearly every time I see him tweet he's somewhere overseas vacationing. laugh.gif
post #152 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

how do u give somebody rep points?

click the thumb laugh.gif
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
post #153 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarius49 View Post

I think he'll be fine, but Dwight didnt win rookie of the year either, and is a more explosive athlete (not that AD isnt a great athlete). I think he'll be fine, but he's about to get bodied by some of these big men his rookie year
laugh.gif at you listing the players that you think will give AD problems. I love how you magnify one of his weakness (which isn't that big of a concern in today's NBA) and not really even addressing River's many holes in his game. I will guarantee you that Rivers will have a rougher start to his NBA career than AD and will get his *** bench for being a diva tongue.gif. You can name any rookie then do what you just did to AD in terms of how you said he will have problems with basically every veteran he will be facing.

So you missed the rest of my posts when I said he would be a perennial all star, but would just face some tough tests his rookie season? And you missed the other part when I said that Rivers doesnt bring anything else to the table except scoring?

Wipe your face off B, quit trying to defend that grown man's honor
post #154 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

This dude James Harden is living the life.
Nearly every time I see him tweet he's somewhere overseas vacationing. laugh.gif
or surrounded by a bevy of bad broads. He just had an 80s retro r'n'b skate party Teyenna Taylor, other actresses and Hollywood starlets in attendance and finally dumped Trina for some NY stripper named Avi.
post #155 of 90171
Harrison Barnes will be Danny Granger (poorer shooter).
post #156 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Harrison Barnes will be Danny Granger (poorer shooter).

id say this is a good comparison
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
post #157 of 90171
I like that too same build same game except at the 3, which Barnes will probably be splashing by year 3.
I'm really interested to see what happens with Waiters, still can't believe they took him over Drummond, T-Rob, Barnes or Ross
He's a tough kid and I like the attitude he plays with on the court but I just don't see his game translating to the L as well as those I just listed.
I also think Ross will be an all star in 3-5 years especially if he stays in Toronto where he will be able to shoot as much as he wants.
88
88
post #158 of 90171
Quote:
@UniWatch Spurs will unveil new alternate jersey tomorrow afternoon. It'll be worn for the home opener vs OKC.
post #159 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Quote:
@UniWatch Spurs will unveil new alternate jersey tomorrow afternoon. It'll be worn for the home opener vs OKC.

If it's silver indifferent.gif
post #160 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Quote:
@UniWatch Spurs will unveil new alternate jersey tomorrow afternoon. It'll be worn for the home opener vs OKC.

If it's silver indifferent.gif

what other color would it be?

blue laugh.gif
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
post #161 of 90171
Awesome, a bunch of new jersey's nobody will buy.

I might buy one with a patch that says "back to back regular season champs" on it tho. The only back to back anything they'll ever know. pimp.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #162 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Awesome, a bunch of new jersey's nobody will buy.
 

 

 

 

thats a god damn lie, people eat up this **** and always go buy em

 Q: How do you make UCLA cookies? A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours.
Oregon Ducks over UCLA -- 6 straight and counting...

https://twitter.com/bigmike1102

 Q: How do you make UCLA cookies? A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours.
Oregon Ducks over UCLA -- 6 straight and counting...

https://twitter.com/bigmike1102

post #163 of 90171
You've been here before, right?

Calmate bruh. laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #164 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Harrison Barnes will be Danny Granger (poorer shooter).
I honestly don't think Barnes' defense ever gets to the level of Granger's. I know Harrison took strides at UNC under Roy to improve his defense and I'm rooting for "Black Falcon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

This dude James Harden is living the life.
That All-White Party though.

Rumor was Harden's poor Finals performance can partially be blamed on partying late-nights in Miami during the series.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #165 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Awesome, a bunch of new jersey's nobody will buy.
I might buy one with a patch that says "back to back regular season champs" on it tho. The only back to back anything they'll ever know. pimp.gif

So when is la putting up the "back 2 back 2nd round exits" banner up? Looks like yall going for the 3peat this year.

Back to the jersey....

I want this....




My body is ready no matter what. pimp.gif
post #166 of 90171
I will say the Spurs need to scrap the v-necks. Their jerseys were perfect before the change.
post #167 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

I will say the Spurs need to scrap the v-necks. Their jerseys were perfect before the change.

yup, v-necks were trash. no ides why they changed it in the first place.
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
post #168 of 90171
5008a5666e454.preview-300.jpg






























120426044647-tuscaloosa-tornado-year-later-rebuilding-restaurant-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

































tumblr_m4nsbo9iIj1rquw9uo1_250.gif?t=1341631780
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #169 of 90171
The saga of Kenyon Martin is hilarious to me.. He'd rather retire.. Than accept the Veteran Minimum and play for a title that he doesn't have.

He's 34. And no longer a starter.. He still think he's a $5mil+ player.

Teams are interested it'd be smart to accept it and bust your *** like you never have before. If you showed your value, you'll get more next year. Not a lot more, but something..

The route he's taking he's going to blackball himself from the league
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
post #170 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Awesome, a bunch of new jersey's nobody will buy.
I might buy one with a patch that says "back to back regular season champs" on it tho. The only back to back anything they'll ever know. pimp.gif

So when is la putting up the "back 2 back 2nd round exits" banner up? Looks like yall going for the 3peat this year.

Back to the jersey....

I want this....




My body is ready no matter what. pimp.gif

Damn, these are niiiiice pimp.gifpimp.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #171 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essential1 View Post

The saga of Kenyon Martin is hilarious to me.. He'd rather retire.. Than accept the Veteran Minimum and play for a title that he doesn't have.
He's 34. And no longer a starter.. He still think he's a $5mil+ player.
Teams are interested it'd be smart to accept it and bust your *** like you never have before. If you showed your value, you'll get more next year. Not a lot more, but something..
The route he's taking he's going to blackball himself from the league

**** him. ol muppet lips looking weirdo. dont he got lips tatted on his neck?

i never liked dude ever since he try making fun of zo's condition...
For Sale $20 winners circle card code from finishline. $10 paypal. pm me if interested
For Sale $20 winners circle card code from finishline. $10 paypal. pm me if interested
post #172 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essential1 View Post

The saga of Kenyon Martin is hilarious to me.. He'd rather retire.. Than accept the Veteran Minimum and play for a title that he doesn't have.

He's 34. And no longer a starter.. He still think he's a $5mil+ player.

Teams are interested it'd be smart to accept it and bust your *** like you never have before. If you showed your value, you'll get more next year. Not a lot more, but something..

The route he's taking he's going to blackball himself from the league

idiot mean.gif
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
post #173 of 90171
I was kinda surprised by how fast the NBA season is approaching us...then I realized that was because of the lockout last season. pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif
post #174 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

5008a5666e454.preview-300.jpg
120426044647-tuscaloosa-tornado-year-later-rebuilding-restaurant-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
tumblr_m4nsbo9iIj1rquw9uo1_250.gif?t=1341631780

I hope this means they're scrapping the logo/jerseys...
post #175 of 90171
Nets away jerseys leaked. looks like its from the store..

9y5a4a7y.jpg
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
If you recently joined Tmobile PM ME if you want to receive FREE UNLIMITED LTE FOR 1 YEAR and $25 FREE!
post #176 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampCruThik View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Harrison Barnes will be Danny Granger (poorer shooter).
I honestly don't think Barnes' defense ever gets to the level of Granger's. I know Harrison took strides at UNC under Roy to improve his defense and I'm rooting for "Black Falcon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

This dude James Harden is living the life.
That All-White Party though.

Rumor was Harden's poor Finals performance can partially be blamed on partying late-nights in Miami during the series.

His recent 80's r'n'b party > the all white birthday party but yea, son stays face deep in some stripper's ***. And yea, while I never heard any rumors (maybe started them) or saw any evidence to the fact of his Miami disappearance having to do with late nighter's with his then girlfriend, Miami rapper Trina, that was always my assumption. Dude got hit with the okie doke. I wouldn't be shocked if that had anything to do with why Ibaka got his $ first. Presti and the rest of these dude place an immense value on "character" (at the expense of wining at times, IMO, given the FAs that we did not pursue) and might not think too highly of his twitter/instagram exploits. I give 0 ***** though.
post #177 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

5008a5666e454.preview-300.jpg
120426044647-tuscaloosa-tornado-year-later-rebuilding-restaurant-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
tumblr_m4nsbo9iIj1rquw9uo1_250.gif?t=1341631780

I hope this means they're scrapping the logo/jerseys...

Same here. Same here mean.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #178 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

His recent 80's r'n'b party > the all white birthday party but yea, son stays face deep in some stripper's ***. And yea, while I never heard any rumors (maybe started them) or saw any evidence to the fact of his Miami disappearance having to do with late nighter's with his then girlfriend, Miami rapper Trina, that was always my assumption. Dude got hit with the okie doke. I wouldn't be shocked if that had anything to do with why Ibaka got his $ first. Presti and the rest of these dude place an immense value on "character" (at the expense of wining at times, IMO, given the FAs that we did not pursue) and might not think too highly of his twitter/instagram exploits. I give 0 ***** though.
We're pretty much on the same page about Beard. That could serve as extra motivation for him personally in 2012-2013.

Would you have taken Charlotte's offer of the #2 overall pick in the recent Draft for Harden straight up?
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #179 of 90171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

Nets away jerseys leaked. looks like its from the store..
9y5a4a7y.jpg

smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif
post #180 of 90171
mehh
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread