NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: thread about yambs...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TAY: thread about yambs... - Page 2  

post #31 of 17920
Lamest thread on NT, Reported!

"Yambs" is a stupid word BTW...
post #32 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirThompson View Post

I'll be the first client. NT how do I keep 3 relationships and keep the triple dosage of yambs without it blowing in my face.

Study the ways of Stevie J...he will led you down the righteous path of couples couseling with all three at once to hash out your differences.  So that you all can learn to coexist and live in harmony

post #33 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD214 View Post

Lamest thread on NT, Reported!
"Yambs" is a stupid word BTW...
Why come here then ? Boost ur post count ?
Makes no sense. Pay this thread no mind and keep it rolling.
post #34 of 17920
Dealing with a virgin right now, she's 20 I'm 24...Don't have any pics cuz she doesn't have a fbook, but anyone have any experience with "older" virgins?

IDK if she's waiting for marriage or to be in love smh
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
post #35 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by championboyz7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD214 View Post

Lamest thread on NT, Reported!
"Yambs" is a stupid word BTW...
Why come here then ? Boost ur post count ?
Makes no sense. Pay this thread no mind and keep it rolling.

You serious? If I wanted to "boost" my post count I would just go to TAN and post stupid **** like almost everyone in there. indifferent.gif

It's a thread in the General, Am I not allowed to come in here and share my opinion? Because I'm the only one that does that right? Oh, OK...indifferent.gif
post #36 of 17920
This is a good thread but in order for it to be successful. We must have a unwritten code about pics. If you're gonna post your humble brags or questions then you must post pics. Simple as that. We'll give you the eyes.gif or mean.gif or smokin.gif and that will be the end of that or some e-daps. Unless shes ugly or under 18 then you don't have to do it.
post #37 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Dealing with a virgin right now, she's 20 I'm 24...Don't have any pics cuz she doesn't have a fbook, but anyone have any experience with "older" virgins?
IDK if she's waiting for marriage or to be in love smh

Alcohol....a lot of neck pecking and rubbing...if your holding she might try and shoot you down, so help her rub out a easy one to relax her..after she nuts she'll let you side in or blow you up from the feeling of obligation

post #38 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI View Post

This is a good thread but in order for it to be successful. We must have a unwritten code about pics. If you're gonna post your humble brags or questions then you must post pics. Simple as that. We'll give you the eyes.gif or mean.gif or smokin.gif and that will be the end of that or some e-daps. Unless shes ugly or under 18 then you don't have to do it.



thought that was a given.
post #39 of 17920
Another thread full of death row convict NTers lusting for pics. Oh dear.
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
post #40 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD214 View Post

You serious? If I wanted to "boost" my post count I would just go to TAN and post stupid **** like almost everyone in there. indifferent.gif
It's a thread in the General, Am I not allowed to come in here and share my opinion? Because I'm the only one that does that right? Oh, OK...indifferent.gif
Oh you're one "those" hating on Tan huh ?
You're the only cornball coming in to run lip bout the actual post and to even go as far as reporting it. Can you get anymore lamer ? sick.gif
post #41 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Dealing with a virgin right now, she's 20 I'm 24...Don't have any pics cuz she doesn't have a fbook, but anyone have any experience with "older" virgins?
IDK if she's waiting for marriage or to be in love smh
1. She's probably lying. 2. If she is telling the truth, just play the role. Take her on dates, hold her hand ,PDA etc etc. Thne after a month or so tell her no one has ever made you feel the way she makes you feel blah blah. Tell her you love her. Then you will be presented the key to Yamb City.
post #42 of 17920
So you're the infamous yambs authors.
tan.
tan.
post #43 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm9312 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Dealing with a virgin right now, she's 20 I'm 24...Don't have any pics cuz she doesn't have a fbook, but anyone have any experience with "older" virgins?
IDK if she's waiting for marriage or to be in love smh
1. She's probably lying. 2. If she is telling the truth, just play the role. Take her on dates, hold her hand ,PDA etc etc. Thne after a month or so tell her no one has ever made you feel the way she makes you feel blah blah. Tell her you love her. Then you will be presented the key to Yamb City.

True. Your gonna feel lk a d-bag the entire time tho. Feelsgoodman smokin.gif
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
post #44 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Dealing with a virgin right now, she's 20 I'm 24...Don't have any pics cuz she doesn't have a fbook, but anyone have any experience with "older" virgins?
IDK if she's waiting for marriage or to be in love smh

 

 

TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK

 

 

I've always wanted to try it. I bet it would be easy to pull the D.E.N.N.I.S system on a virgin 

post #45 of 17920

You dudes with these 4 week plans to get some pus are straight up slackingmean.gif....I got a virgin on the first night of meeting her and all it took was some drank intriguing convo about any and everything.  Then hit that neck and it was a done dealy, and yes she was a dimepimp.gif

post #46 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post


TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK




I've always wanted to try it. I bet it would be easy to pull the D.E.N.N.I.S system on a virgin 

Already did it actually...I DENNIS'd a girl this summer.

She let me beat, kept blowing me up and I ignored...One day I was bored with my boy and he gave me the idea (we r both huge Sunny fans)

Went through all the steps, she let me in again...Next day my status was "The D.E.N.N.I.S. method has been successful!" Got all the props from my boys, she saw it and texted me "WTF DOES THAT MEAN?"

Deleted her, never spoke to her again. smokin.gif





Back to the virgin...She has had her ex tell her he loved her...She has given dome though. Been on 2 dates so far, taking her to the Angels game tomorrow, dinner before, tailgating as well.
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
post #47 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Dealing with a virgin right now, she's 20 I'm 24...Don't have any pics cuz she doesn't have a fbook, but anyone have any experience with "older" virgins?

IDK if she's waiting for marriage or to be in love smh


TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK




I've always wanted to try it. I bet it would be easy to pull the D.E.N.N.I.S system on a virgin 


it would depend on the age. maybe with a younger gal it would work. older virgins tend to consider their virginity as valuable and put it on a pedestal or have sexual hangups. making sealing the deal not impossible, but time consuming. and who has the time to let her get to know you?
post #48 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post


Already did it actually...I DENNIS'd a girl this summer.
She let me beat, kept blowing me up and I ignored...One day I was bored with my boy and he gave me the idea (we r both huge Sunny fans)
Went through all the steps, she let me in again...Next day my status was "The D.E.N.N.I.S. method has been successful!" Got all the props from my boys, she saw it and texted me "WTF DOES THAT MEAN?"
Deleted her, never spoke to her again. smokin.gif
Back to the virgin...She has had her ex tell her he loved her...She has given dome though. Been on 2 dates so far, taking her to the Angels game tomorrow, dinner before, tailgating as well.

OMG and you live in Cali.  Everyone knows how easy cali tramps are.  Dogg you better stop simping and feed that b****some wine coolers and get it crackin

 

I hear some virgins have been known to give up some butthole if you don't mind getting a little dookie on your tip


Edited by RELLI45 - 9/19/12 at 12:02am
post #49 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by RELLI45 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Already did it actually...I DENNIS'd a girl this summer.

She let me beat, kept blowing me up and I ignored...One day I was bored with my boy and he gave me the idea (we r both huge Sunny fans)

Went through all the steps, she let me in again...Next day my status was "The D.E.N.N.I.S. method has been successful!" Got all the props from my boys, she saw it and texted me "WTF DOES THAT MEAN?"

Deleted her, never spoke to her again. smokin.gif

Back to the virgin...She has had her ex tell her he loved her...She has given dome though. Been on 2 dates so far, taking her to the Angels game tomorrow, dinner before, tailgating as well.
OMG and you live in Cali.  Everyone knows how easy cali tramps are.  Dogg you better stop simping and feed that b****some wine coolers and get it crackin


dat date rape life.
post #50 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by RELLI45 View Post

OMG and you live in Cali.  Everyone knows how easy cali tramps are.  Dogg you better stop simping and feed that b****some wine coolers and get it crackin

That's the thing, she isn't a tramp...Usually by now (wk) I'd be getting dome at least...Like I said she's all christian and what not, never been in this situation.
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
post #51 of 17920
im finding the becky yambs to be very illusive any key pointers
post #52 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocotaso1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RELLI45 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Already did it actually...I DENNIS'd a girl this summer.

She let me beat, kept blowing me up and I ignored...One day I was bored with my boy and he gave me the idea (we r both huge Sunny fans)

Went through all the steps, she let me in again...Next day my status was "The D.E.N.N.I.S. method has been successful!" Got all the props from my boys, she saw it and texted me "WTF DOES THAT MEAN?"

Deleted her, never spoke to her again. smokin.gif

Back to the virgin...She has had her ex tell her he loved her...She has given dome though. Been on 2 dates so far, taking her to the Angels game tomorrow, dinner before, tailgating as well.
OMG and you live in Cali.  Everyone knows how easy cali tramps are.  Dogg you better stop simping and feed that b****some wine coolers and get it crackin


dat date rape life.

They just wanna excuse to let loose.
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
post #53 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post


That's the thing, she isn't a tramp...Usually by now (wk) I'd be getting dome at least...Like I said she's all christian and what not, never been in this situation.

guest what young grasshopper their all tramps for the right gentleman...if she's from Cali she's going.... even my dude in the ATL asked me what the deal was with Cali girls because they seemed way freaker....don't turn into a sucker for love, because the reality of it is you don't really know her or her style...she could be playing it for kicks...that's how some of the chicks roll on the west 

post #54 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEra18 View Post

im finding the becky yambs to be very illusive any key pointers


thats a tough one. cuz figuring out what they like is hard. some like a thugged out, unshaven, braids/peasy afro hood type. some like the clean cut square blair underwood type. others just have the mandingo fantasy. and you can almost never tell which is their preference just by looking at them. from what i have seen and experienced. the loud, brash hood type seems to be main preference. playing a sport, rapping, having a look or being part of a scene never hurt tho.
post #55 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirThompson View Post


They just wanna excuse to let loose.

yep, tell em something...he talking like I said take some passed out incoherent pusmean.gif...I not trying to be that fella that has to register every time I move

post #56 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocotaso1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI View Post

This is a good thread but in order for it to be successful. We must have a unwritten code about pics. If you're gonna post your humble brags or questions then you must post pics. Simple as that. We'll give you the eyes.gif or mean.gif or smokin.gif and that will be the end of that or some e-daps. Unless shes ugly or under 18 then you don't have to do it.



thought that was a given.

But nobody abides by it. Like maybe 1/15 threads, the op will post some back shots but thats about it. This thread has turned a bit too explicit for my liking but I should've expected that from a TAY. I don't get any yambs but more power to you if you're intentions are to it in at any means necessary.
post #57 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by RELLI45 View Post

guest what young grasshopper their all tramps for the right gentleman...if she's from Cali she's going.... even my dude in the ATL asked me what the deal was with Cali girls because they seemed way freaker....don't turn into a sucker for love, because the reality of it is you don't really know her or her style...she could be playing it for kicks...that's how some of the chicks roll on the west 

Idk my man, has nothing to with with Cali...So ur saying, just get her drunk and the rest will happen? Obviously I've dealt with a lot of girls like that, but this girl just isn't like that...Waiting for marriage, Christian etc...

We will see tomorrow night smokin.gif
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
post #58 of 17920

interesting to see if the male contraceptive will work as well as they're saying it will. 

post #59 of 17920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post


Idk my man, has nothing to with with Cali...So ur saying, just get her drunk and the rest will happen? Obviously I've dealt with a lot of girls like that, but this girl just isn't like that...Waiting for marriage, Christian etc...
We will see tomorrow night smokin.gif

It will work just be cool, calm, and collected with it.  Get some saki wine(serve warm) from Food 4 Less some wine coolers and a liqueur or some flavored vodka.  And just be cool and chat it up about everthing...

post #60 of 17920

my friend wanted to chill with this girl he's feeling so we all go out and that girl brings a friend...(we met before)

 

she's feeling me, she told me if she didn't have a bf she would get with me..

 

she doesn't mind holding my hand, or me holding her.. and all that stuff...

 

she came over to my house since she needed help with hw and we end up just chilling and grabbing a milkshake..

 

today we text for a  bit and she called me babe by "mistake" and tells me she misses me..

 

should i drop this chick? she has a bf and i feel that i should stop talking to her.. but part of me likes her too

 

 

i think i know what i have to do.. but to want to hear from other people here... any input is appreciated NT 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: thread about yambs...