NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Official Political Discussion Thread*** - Page 1681

post #50401 of 53723
Dude is talking like everyone has the luxury of saving 6 months worth of paychecks. I'm sure the people who can no longer do that due to increased costs of living, student loans, medical bills, supporting families, etc. are just lazy, incompetent bastards eyes.gif
post #50402 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Having health insurance, decent schools, or food on your plate your not be tied to your job success.

That is the flaw in your logic. You're so damn selfish at your don't even feel the need to guarantee society the essentials they need.

You don't understand economics, So let be point something out to you. You want a productive society that will grow the economy and that doesn't need to rely on the government for everything, then at least make sure they are healthy, educated and not hungry.

There are some areas of society where free market capitalism doesn't work. And it is damb hypocritical for you to complain about big government, when your damb dad has a government job. The irony
Exactly man having those things help people to become more productive which leads to growth in the economy with more people being well off. Liberals aren't trying to have people on "taxpayer's teat" but by saying that success should be a privilege just keeps proving how tone deaf you are when it comes to these talks, Rico.
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #50403 of 53723
Ironically, not having his **** together yet, Rico sounds just like the losers that aren't worth the effort and just should not become something.
post #50404 of 53723
Thread Starter 
You all call me selfish like it's an insult. Yes,I am. I'm out for self in this world. I have no spouse or children. It's about being pragmatic. A major key to success. Here's some more anecdotal evidence. My first game system was a Sega Genesis, I got it in early 2000 for Christmas. Back when PlayStation and N64 were the wave. My parents got it for me for two reasons they didn't want me to sitting in the house all day playing video games and because the newer consoles were too damn expensive. They were still on the rise at that point. Just moved to VA and were living in an apartment in Alexandria (not Rt. 1).

And I did acknowledge that roadblocks set others back. All people are not meant to be successful.Hell, maybe I'll never make it to my parents level. But I'll be fine with that because I take pride efforts. I have many friends that have families, their own homes, nice cars but it doesn't get me down. It's motivation. I know my **** ups and own them. I don't blame them on anyone but myself. And that's another difference between liberals and myself, you all pass blame for failure. When you give people a scapegoat they feel better about their mediocrity. Mine bothers be daily.
post #50405 of 53723
K
RIP Francisco Izick Muñoz Jr
August 9, 2016 - September 25, 2016
Baby, we loved you since before you were born...we will love you even more now that you are gone
Reply
RIP Francisco Izick Muñoz Jr
August 9, 2016 - September 25, 2016
Baby, we loved you since before you were born...we will love you even more now that you are gone
Reply
post #50406 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post

Trump gonna be a trillionaire by the time he leaves offices

 

Hey now, remember that he's only taking a symbolic presidential salary of $1. THAT'S how much he loves America.

post #50407 of 53723
Poor you, not getting the newer game console must've really sucked for you.
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
post #50408 of 53723
Thread Starter 
One more time EVERYONE IS NOT MEANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. Myself included.
post #50409 of 53723
This dude man, just have to hope he gets a reality check sometime in the future.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
Reply
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
Reply
post #50410 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

You all call me selfish like it's an insult. Yes,I am. I'm out for self in this world. I have no spouse or children. It's about being pragmatic. A major key to success. Here's some more anecdotal evidence. My first game system was a Sega Genesis, I got it in early 2000 for Christmas. Back when PlayStation and N64 were the wave. My parents got it for me for two reasons they didn't want me to sitting in the house all day playing video games and because the newer consoles were too damn expensive. They were still on the rise at that point. Just moved to VA and were living in an apartment in Alexandria (not Rt. 1).

And I did acknowledge that roadblocks set others back. All people are not meant to be successful.Hell, maybe I'll never make it to my parents level. But I'll be fine with that because I take pride efforts. I have many friends that have families, their own homes, nice cars but it doesn't get me down. It's motivation. I know my **** ups and own them. I don't blame them on anyone but myself. And that's another difference between liberals and myself, you all pass blame for failure. When you give people a scapegoat they feel better about their mediocrity. Mine bothers be daily.

You're in no position to talk about other people's mediocrity after this post.

Being upper middle class wouldn't make your any more better of a person. But I guess everyone needs goals
post #50411 of 53723
So in short




Useless.
post #50412 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP View Post

This dude man, just have to hope he gets a reality check sometime in the future.

 

I mean, you see who he has surrounded himself with?

post #50413 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

One more time EVERYONE IS NOT MEANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. Myself included.

HAVING THE BASIC NECESSITATES IN LIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL

NO WOULD SHOULD HAVE TO BREAK THEIR BACK TO HAVE HEALTHCARE OR BE ABLE TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO DECENT SCHOOL

Stop trying to move the goal post to make your silly point look less disgusting
post #50414 of 53723
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZwildcats View Post

Poor you, not getting the newer game console must've really sucked for you.

When your a kid that's how you feel. But as an adult I understand the lessons they were teaching me. You came at me in the Smart Watch thread about buying a $20 smart watch. Maybe now you'll understand.
post #50415 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime View Post

I mean, you see who he has surrounded himself with?

Zo gif
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
Reply
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
Reply
post #50416 of 53723
So your argument for less government is that everyone is not meant to be successful? roll.gif

It would make sense if you said businesses feel like too many regulations hamstring their profit margin, but to say that we should have less government because not everyone is meant to have a support is just pure lolz.
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #50417 of 53723
Rico said everyone should save up 6 months slary to afford health insruance in case they get cancer

Rico wrote in Marco Rubio for President.

Marco Rubio who fought tooth and nail to cut insurer compensation so that insurance rates would jump for regular folk and give the GOP a political win against the ACA.

He is so full of it and he doesn't even know it.
post #50418 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

So your argument for less government is that everyone is not meant to be successful? roll.gif

It would make sense if you said businesses feel like too many regulations hamstring their profit margin, but to say that we should have less government because not everyone is meant to have a support is just pure lolz.

Trump should cut Federal government health insurance for employee and tax breaks for employer plans which result in everyone's insurance skyrocketing.

And let us see if Rico like that form of small government. When the tax breaks and tax money that helps support his life and his family's life, are removed.
post #50419 of 53723
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

HAVING THE BASIC NECESSITATES IN LIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL

NO WOULD SHOULD HAVE TO BREAK THEIR BACK TO HAVE HEALTHCARE OR BE ABLE TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO DECENT SCHOOL

Stop trying to move the goal post to make your silly point look less disgusting

Yes it does. As an adult and as a man that should be what you provide for you and your family if you have one. And if you can't then you're a failure. Plain and simple. I don't have kids because I can't afford them. I don't take vacations because I can't afford to. What the hell is up with you liberals and personal responsibility? I could move to Woodbridge and probably save $400 in rent. But I don't because Alexandria City is where I need to be. Networking opportunities are endless. That extra rent is an investment in my future. That's my line of thinking.
post #50420 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

One more time EVERYONE IS NOT MEANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. Myself included.

You're arguing a completely different point, and you know it. I don't think anyone is contending that everyone is entitled to being successful, but I suppose it keeps you from having to admit/agree with anything.

post #50421 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

So your argument for less government is that everyone is not meant to be successful? roll.gif

It would make sense if you said businesses feel like too many regulations hamstring their profit margin, but to say that we should have less government because not everyone is meant to have a support is just pure lolz.

Trump should cut Federal government health insurance for employee and tax breaks for employer plans which result in everyone's insurance skyrocketing.

And let us see if Rico like that form of small government. When the tax breaks and tax money that helps support his life and his family's life, are removed.
He will be fine
Just needs to starve and buy nothing for 6 months and he will have enough for his healthcare!
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #50422 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

HAVING THE BASIC NECESSITATES IN LIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL

NO WOULD SHOULD HAVE TO BREAK THEIR BACK TO HAVE HEALTHCARE OR BE ABLE TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO DECENT SCHOOL

Stop trying to move the goal post to make your silly point look less disgusting

Yes it does. As an adult and as a man that should be what you provide for you and your family if you have one. And if you can't then you're a failure. Plain and simple. I don't have kids because I can't afford them. I don't take vacations because I can't afford to. What the hell is up with you liberals and personal responsibility? I could move to Woodbridge and probably save $400 in rent. But I don't because Alexandria City is where I need to be. Networking opportunities are endless. That extra rent is an investment in my future. That's my line of thinking.

Stop with your anecdotal evidence ********.

In a pre ACA world, people with preexisting conditions could be prevented from getting insurance.

Are you this simple that you think your life has to be used to dictate public policy.

You sound so ridiculous right now.
post #50423 of 53723
Might as well be talking to an end table.
post #50424 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

So your argument for less government is that everyone is not meant to be successful? roll.gif

It would make sense if you said businesses feel like too many regulations hamstring their profit margin, but to say that we should have less government because not everyone is meant to have a support is just pure lolz.

Trump should cut Federal government health insurance for employee and tax breaks for employer plans which result in everyone's insurance skyrocketing.

And let us see if Rico like that form of small government. When the tax breaks and tax money that helps support his life and his family's life, are removed.
He will be fine
Just needs to starve and buy nothing for 6 months and he will have enough for his healthcare!

But his dad would be screwed, his dad had a cancer, that is a preexisting condition. No one would insure Papa Rico in a pre-Obamacare world.
post #50425 of 53723
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

So your argument for less government is that everyone is not meant to be successful? roll.gif

It would make sense if you said businesses feel like too many regulations hamstring their profit margin, but to say that we should have less government because not everyone is meant to have a support is just pure lolz.
.

Businesses and people are the same to me. If you fail you fail. Plain and simple. I walk passed homeless people in DC and don't blink. I've said before, I'm not about others at this point in my life. I'm trying to put myself in a position later on to be philanthropic.
post #50426 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

So your argument for less government is that everyone is not meant to be successful? roll.gif

It would make sense if you said businesses feel like too many regulations hamstring their profit margin, but to say that we should have less government because not everyone is meant to have a support is just pure lolz.
.

Businesses and people are the same to me. If you fail you fail. Plain and simple. I walk passed homeless people in DC and don't blink. I've said before, I'm not about others at this point in my life. I'm trying to put myself in a position later on to be philanthropic.

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif Boy please, no one buying this
post #50427 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashBanks View Post

Might as well be talking to an end table.

End table may be more reasonable
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
post #50428 of 53723
I don't even know what to say.

I thought Trump would be the most incoherent babble I would be listening to today.

Guess I was wrong.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Reply
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Reply
post #50429 of 53723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

I'm trying to put myself in a position later on to be philanthropic.

Now THAT'S a good one laugh.gif
...
Reply
...
Reply
post #50430 of 53723
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

But his dad would be screwed, his dad had a cancer, that is a preexisting condition. No one would insure Papa Rico in a pre-Obamacare world.

Thanks for taking my father's cancer in jest. If Trump were to repeal obamacare for federal employees my parents would still be fine. They'd get it somewhere else. They made decisions to put themselves in positions to do so with little to no harm to their wallets.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › ***Official Political Discussion Thread***