NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › What's the deal with Pof.com?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with Pof.com? - Page 439

post #13141 of 16591


roll.gif

The first message was probably the worst copy pasta I ever used lol went like 3-75 with it
post #13142 of 16591
roll.gif

Shorty was trying to get that come up
post #13143 of 16591
So what comes after that opener if they answer?
"In the end we'll compare moves and then see who's the smartest"
Reply
"In the end we'll compare moves and then see who's the smartest"
Reply
post #13144 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugafree View Post
 

Yea nice try pal with that filtered heavy makeup edited pic.....

We see how she really looks....

 

 

I'll make sure she has on make up when we meet then. :lol

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #13145 of 16591
Dude hit her up after a one month hiatus and she replied back in 30 min. laugh.gif
post #13146 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn View Post



roll.gif

The first message was probably the worst copy pasta I ever used lol went like 3-75 with it

WTF bra.....

post #13147 of 16591

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #13148 of 16591
Think I'm gonna be done with ALL online dating/apps pretty soon. They just sucks in my area. Made another okcupid profile a little over a week ago and have 65 people that "like me" yet I can't get anyone to respond. I send a message relating to their profile or a picture they have, I get no response. I send a generic message, I get no response. I can't win laugh.gif
For Sale
Jordan 12 nubuck (2003) size 10.5 VNDS cheap!
Reply
For Sale
Jordan 12 nubuck (2003) size 10.5 VNDS cheap!
Reply
post #13149 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERACISM View Post

LOL. I'd be grabbing my debit card to buy the monthly subscription and see who those 100 likes are, fam.


6150935398527617868.webp?v=2

I got over 200..but no money.
post #13150 of 16591
They be going in.

post #13151 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn View Post



roll.gif

The first message was probably the worst copy pasta I ever used lol went like 3-75 with it

These **** are not ****
Chicago x Nigeria

Jordan Retro 12 Black/Red Size 12 DS for sale PM me
Reply
Chicago x Nigeria

Jordan Retro 12 Black/Red Size 12 DS for sale PM me
Reply
post #13152 of 16591

Anyone know any good dating sites for meeting women abroard eg. UK, Eastern Europe, Argentina? 8o

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #13153 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post

Anyone know any good dating sites for meeting women abroard eg. UK, Eastern Europe, Argentina? nerd.gif
nerd.gif
post #13154 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post
 

Anyone know any good dating sites for meeting women abroard eg. UK, Eastern Europe, Argentina? 8o

why u trynna give out green cards for ?

post #13155 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn View Post



roll.gif

The first message was probably the worst copy pasta I ever used lol went like 3-75 with it

I mean it's funny how she finally responded, but this looks wild desperate.
post #13156 of 16591
Not really. She's not even local so I was just trolling inboxes

And yea it's not really a line to use if they actually answer the copypasta, that's why it's so *** lol
post #13157 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod54life View Post
 

why u trynna give out green cards for ?

 

They scratch my back I scratch theirs. 8o

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #13158 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post
 

Anyone know any good dating sites for meeting women abroard eg. UK, Eastern Europe, Argentina? 8o

Badoo got me plenty of quick yambs on my international travels.

 

The quality can be crap though since its overall a free site and infested with scum hookers and trannies

post #13159 of 16591
Idk why it gets under my skin when I read "I'm a sapiosexual"

Okc Ohio is ******* on my close matches
post #13160 of 16591
I been on a 2 month hiatus however how's it been out there are these chicks more receptive cause it's cold out? I stuck with a solid line up of 3 and I been straight recently very easy to balance lol but you could use a slide from time to time lmao
post #13161 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERACISM View Post

They be going in.

I've heard women say worse. Much worse.

And just to reiterate what was said in the video, in terms of your photo gallery:

- Suit pics are a must
- If you want to show off your body, selfies should be a last resort. It's best to use post-event pics from mud runs, 5K's, etc...
- Group photos. Shows you have friends and have fun
- Vacation photos. Shows you travel which women eat up

In summary, I look at dating website photo galleries like posting auctions on eBay. It's all about presentation.
post #13162 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsomejays View Post

Think I'm gonna be done with ALL online dating/apps pretty soon. They just sucks in my area. Made another okcupid profile a little over a week ago and have 65 people that "like me" yet I can't get anyone to respond. I send a message relating to their profile or a picture they have, I get no response. I send a generic message, I get no response. I can't win laugh.gif

Starting to feel the same, first thought it was my pics so fix that and have 6 good ones, still not much luck. Crazy I used to flourish before tinder 100 swipe limit or okc in my area becoming trash, so was killing from the start of this trend, now can't even get a response like I used to get.
Edited by SoHoGuy - 11/10/15 at 4:30am
post #13163 of 16591
Btw the PayPal line has a real high success rate as far as "icebreakers" go. They usually reply with a joke about a car note or student loans if they're cool. Tired it in IG and a girl sent me "rates" laugh.gif one that I don't use anymore because I got cussed out over it is "What's the difference between ohhhh & ahhhhh?" (Answer is "a couple of inches 😎" ) the 18-22 crowd loves that one lol used it as an opener to an older chick and got obliterated lmao

Okc for me is mostly about workshopping lines to use on tinder since that's where all my success comes from. One thing about okc is that "cuffing season" hits that site hard, most of the regular I had in there have disabled their accounts

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
pic of the girl from that screenshot for the beast

post #13164 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERACISM View Post

They be going in.

 
I've heard women say worse. Much worse.

And just to reiterate what was said in the video, in terms of your photo gallery:

- Suit pics are a must
- If you want to show off your body, selfies should be a last resort. It's best to use post-event pics from mud runs, 5K's, etc...
- Group photos. Shows you have friends and have fun
- Vacation photos. Shows you travel which women eat up

In summary, I look at dating website photo galleries like posting auctions on eBay. It's all about presentation.

yea i just dont like taking pics doe, the last semi-formally dressed pic i have is from like new years 2012

 

that second one is dumb, gym pics of you lifting is legit or pics with a tank on posing works as long as someone else takes it

 

group photos are a no

 

by far my most complimented pic is me zeus posin in my shark jaws tank on a beach in the florida keys

post #13165 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post

yea i just dont like taking pics doe, the last semi-formally dressed pic i have is from like new years 2012

that second one is dumb, gym pics of you lifting is legit or pics with a tank on posing works as long as someone else takes it

group photos are a no

by far my most complimented pic is me zeus posin in my shark jaws tank on a beach in the florida keys
This is most likely my biggest problem too honestly. My pictures probably suck laugh.gif I hate taking pictures
For Sale
Jordan 12 nubuck (2003) size 10.5 VNDS cheap!
Reply
For Sale
Jordan 12 nubuck (2003) size 10.5 VNDS cheap!
Reply
post #13166 of 16591
And all chicks have to do is take some bathroom/bedroom selfies and I gotta be in full suit and tie at beach with friends on another planet eyes.gif
Chicago x Nigeria

Jordan Retro 12 Black/Red Size 12 DS for sale PM me
Reply
Chicago x Nigeria

Jordan Retro 12 Black/Red Size 12 DS for sale PM me
Reply
post #13167 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by oidreez View Post

And all chicks have to do is take some bathroom/bedroom selfies and I gotta be in full suit and tie at beach with friends on another planet eyes.gif

BRUHHHHHH  :rollin   

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

Reply

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

Reply
post #13168 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post

Anyone know any good dating sites for meeting women abroard eg. UK, Eastern Europe, Argentina? nerd.gif

It damn sure ain't pof laugh.gif that fine *** interesting chick over there is really a dude named Brutus really to smash you Hostel style

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post

Idk why it gets under my skin when I read "I'm a sapiosexual"

Most those chicks using that online don't even know the actual mention. Just something trendy to say like "fleek"
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLiCiT305 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by oidreez View Post

And all chicks have to do is take some bathroom/bedroom selfies and I gotta be in full suit and tie at beach with friends on another planet eyes.gif
BRUHHHHHH  roll.gif    

roll.gifroll.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #13169 of 16591
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post

Idk why it gets under my skin when I read "I'm a sapiosexual"

Okc Ohio is ******* on my close matches
That "sapiosexual" is the worst. These girls really think they about something saying that. Get all the way **** outta here!

I got on POF just outta curiosity yesterday and man its turning into backplanet 2.0. A whole bunch of fake profiles, dusty chicks, girls wanting to get put on and whales.
post #13170 of 16591
When I was on OKC I was wondering who taught these broads this word? it was every other one. Attracted to intellect my ***, was tempted to respond if they were intellectdeez.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › What's the deal with Pof.com?