NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › What's the deal with Pof.com?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the deal with Pof.com? - Page 573

post #17161 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

I just signed up to POF yesterday and most of the women on there def ain't for me
Most of them are just FAT

that's usually the case with me. The only ones that leave messages are far all while the decent ones ignore you thinking they're gonna find Ryan Gossling on a dating site. The only way I get an attractive girl to respond is when I'm insulting them and it always tends to be white women who insult. The Latinas don't even bother looking at my profile unless they're day with 5 kids and that's usually the case with black women too. "Dark skinned" Mexicans have it the worse when it comes to dating, I don't care what anyone has to say. I haven't gone on a date since 2011
post #17162 of 17188
You need to speak with an Asian for a reality check b.

Among men they're own bottom of the totem poll when it comes to dating sites in this generation.

Although I feel you about getting replies from certain women. And while I don't insult them if I suggest some freaky **** I definitely get replies laugh.gif
post #17163 of 17188
Got a stone cold freak on the roster from PoF that I snagged last week. Messaged her, within 30 mins had the digits. We start texting and she tells me to pull up to her spot. Stop by the liquor store to grab a bottle of Henn, went to her spot and we chopped it up for like 2 hrs while sipping on the bottle. she told me to come lay with her and I smashed her like I just got outta jail. Fast forward I just left her crib this morning after smashing all night. I told her I gotta girl and she says she just wants us to enjoy each other company when we're around each other. Just found me a new small forward for the team smokin.gif
post #17164 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

You need to speak with an Asian for a reality check b.

Among men they're own bottom of the totem poll when it comes to dating sites in this generation.

Although I feel you about getting replies from certain women. And while I don't insult them if I suggest some freaky **** I definitely get replies laugh.gif
I'm Asian and I haven't really felt any type of slight on Tinder or POF so far, although I'm currently on a dry spell with Tinder,so now I'm trying out POF and Coffee Meets Bagel laugh.gif
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #17165 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCerrano View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

I just signed up to POF yesterday and most of the women on there def ain't for me
Most of them are just FAT

that's usually the case with me. The only ones that leave messages are far all while the decent ones ignore you thinking they're gonna find Ryan Gossling on a dating site. The only way I get an attractive girl to respond is when I'm insulting them and it always tends to be white women who insult. The Latinas don't even bother looking at my profile unless they're day with 5 kids and that's usually the case with black women too. "Dark skinned" Mexicans have it the worse when it comes to dating, I don't care what anyone has to say. I haven't gone on a date since 2011

Man shut the **** up with your incessant whining.
post #17166 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

I'm Asian and I haven't really felt any type of slight on Tinder or POF so far, although I'm currently on a dry spell with Tinder,so now I'm trying out POF and Coffee Meets Bagel laugh.gif


Coffee Meets Bagel? Thats a real thing? laugh.gif
"Money will make you a slave, love will make you a fool. God paved the way, I'm never losing my cool."
Reply
"Money will make you a slave, love will make you a fool. God paved the way, I'm never losing my cool."
Reply
post #17167 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahat20 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

I'm Asian and I haven't really felt any type of slight on Tinder or POF so far, although I'm currently on a dry spell with Tinder,so now I'm trying out POF and Coffee Meets Bagel laugh.gif


Coffee Meets Bagel? Thats a real thing? laugh.gif
Yeah it's forreal laugh.gif
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #17168 of 17188
Yall be knowing about all the sites laugh.gif

I ain't never heard of no coffee meets bagel.

How yall be learning about these joints? lol
post #17169 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVII View Post

Yall be knowing about all the sites laugh.gif

I ain't never heard of no coffee meets bagel.

How yall be learning about these joints? lol
Word of mouth through friends
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #17170 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahat20 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

I'm Asian and I haven't really felt any type of slight on Tinder or POF so far, although I'm currently on a dry spell with Tinder,so now I'm trying out POF and Coffee Meets Bagel laugh.gif


Coffee Meets Bagel? Thats a real thing? laugh.gif
I was googling something for meetme and kept getting these coffee meets bagel results.

I thought it was like some hypothetical example to explain a log in problem laugh.gif
post #17171 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

Got a stone cold freak on the roster from PoF that I snagged last week. Messaged her, within 30 mins had the digits. We start texting and she tells me to pull up to her spot. Stop by the liquor store to grab a bottle of Henn, went to her spot and we chopped it up for like 2 hrs while sipping on the bottle. she told me to come lay with her and I smashed her like I just got outta jail. Fast forward I just left her crib this morning after smashing all night. I told her I gotta girl and she says she just wants us to enjoy each other company when we're around each other. Just found me a new small forward for the team smokin.gif
That's not gonna end well

You spoilin her, yea she playin cool now but if u got a girl but spendin the night at the side spot, that's not gonna be good for u later
post #17172 of 17188
lol this jawn just responded "No" to me, got me feeling some type of way. Like I didn't legit see her on BP/CL trying to sell it and she only barely even made my dropped the bar so low you couldn't slide a credit card under it standards. All gravy though laugh.gif Bout to get a cut and take some new pics and write a profile and throw more hail mary shots
post #17173 of 17188
Man you guys were kidding about this POF nonsense. Signed up last night. I swear chicks be having bare bone vanilla profiles.vno effort they all sound the same. Why do they all seem to like hiking? Some of them have “boss” or “princess” under profession? This is baffling lol.
post #17174 of 17188

pof hookers be acting. their pimps take all their money and still want to front

post #17175 of 17188

Just deaded this chick

 

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

post #17176 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steebie J View Post

Just deaded this chick


We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

Had a chick like that we were talking still before meeting and she was still going on dates
Then wanted to Facetime me every night even after her dates.
Finally when she was ready to see me I was like naw I think its best
We not even go there and sorry I can't facetime you anymore take care and good luck!
She flipped!!!!
Started blowing my phone up to the point I had to block her.
Give her an ounce of rejection and watch her internal hamster wheel spin
post #17177 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steebie J View Post

Just deaded this chick

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

pics
post #17178 of 17188
roll.gif
post #17179 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steebie J View Post

Just deaded this chick

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

I'll never understand some of these women.
post #17180 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahat20 View Post

Coffee Meets Bagel? Thats a real thing? laugh.gif


My cousin who's never had a gf met his current on there. He was in his mid 30s.

He's a pharmacist and she's a teacher.

I'm happy for him, cause his mom started to question his sexuality.

Seemed like he was more into anime then Annie may, you feel me?
Size 9
Large
Reply
Size 9
Large
Reply
post #17181 of 17188
Just looked up the coffee meets bagel joint, it breaks down stats, provides o opening lines and everything. Kinda crazy.

I've said it before, but I legit think I'm done with the dating apps. I'm just tired of women's mind games and antics period, especially from online. Just gonna focus on getting my bag right.
post #17182 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

My cousin who's never had a gf met his current on there. He was in his mid 30s.

He's a pharmacist and she's a teacher.

I'm happy for him, cause his mom started to question his sexuality.

Seemed like he was more into anime then Annie may, you feel me?



laugh.giflaugh.gif


I might peep that, see what it's all about
"Money will make you a slave, love will make you a fool. God paved the way, I'm never losing my cool."
Reply
"Money will make you a slave, love will make you a fool. God paved the way, I'm never losing my cool."
Reply
post #17183 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steebie J View Post

Just deaded this chick

We've been talking back and forth for about 2 weeks. Ive said several times lets meet up. Her response "im so attracted to u that if i meet up with u, im scared that I might fall in love." Im like the **** is that excuse? Yet she tells me about the dates she be having and all that. Like im her homie or something.

tenor.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #17184 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post


My cousin who's never had a gf met his current on there. He was in his mid 30s.

He's a pharmacist and she's a teacher.

I'm happy for him, cause his mom started to question his sexuality.

Seemed like he was more into anime then Annie may, you feel me?

Ol' boy wasn't trying to cheat on waifu. 

 

Good for him though. I will never understand the questioning somebodies sexuality because they don't date. There are a lot of factors that go into that, it isn't just your sexual/gender identity.

Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
post #17185 of 17188

CMB is more geared towards relationships and you only get a limited amount of girls to select from daily.

 

Asian girls are definitely active on CMB, makes it easy for an asian guy like myself  :smokin

post #17186 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshLeeLA View Post
 

CMB is more geared towards relationships and you only get a limited amount of girls to select from daily.

 

Asian girls are definitely active on CMB, makes it easy for an asian guy like myself  :smokin

Image result for my man

Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
post #17187 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post




He's a pharmacist
post #17188 of 17188
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugafree View Post


He's not a drug dealer lol. But legit pharmacist. Not a pharm tech.
Size 9
Large
Reply
Size 9
Large
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › What's the deal with Pof.com?