NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Official DragonBall Z Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official DragonBall Z Thread. - Page 305

post #9121 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by big1236 View Post

is kissanime down?

Not sure if there were issues earlier, but it seems to be good now.

They don't bother to write any life into Videl laugh.gif

She actually had a bit of personality when she was first introduced and now she's just there, supporting Gohan in all his lame glory.

Not much to say beyond that other than the animation being rough, which makes me hopeful that they're putting that extra time and effort into getting as much of the tournament on point as they can right now while these fillers are running.
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
post #9122 of 9848
Just finished the episode

Gohan getting back in gear

Next episode is his redemption
Parker Mckenna Posey nthat.gif
Reply
Parker Mckenna Posey nthat.gif
Reply
post #9123 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJNY88 View Post

In today's episode of Super, it is the beginning of the Gohan's Redemption Arc.................no I am not kidding, this is not a joke.  Watch the episode and you'll see.
Gohan being a simp and a human uber for a bum actress is the beginning of his comeback?


Correction....saiyan uber
post #9124 of 9848
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

And on the 15th day of January he arose.
Parker Mckenna Posey nthat.gif
Reply
Parker Mckenna Posey nthat.gif
Reply
post #9125 of 9848
The fact that this Great Saiyaman garbage is still going on is a damn shame mean.gif
post #9126 of 9848

gohan got his *** whooped by a intergalactic jellyfish :lol

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #9127 of 9848
Yeah, son had way too much trouble with this random *** alien, but I actually thought this episode was decently entertaining. It resolved my complaint from last week about Videl being turned into a lifeless yes-man a bit.

Glad they didn't drag the mini-arc into next week.

Two training-esque episodes and we'll finally be at the start of big tournament arc.
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
post #9128 of 9848
Wack episode. They thought that we'd impressed with Gohan getting a rage boost fighting a Baby/Babidi hybrid. Nah, I'm good.

And the obvious plot hole. Goku and the rest of the Z fighters ain feel the evil ki and come through?

They tried to explain it away with Jaco saying it should be a secret but we already know about the z-fighters abilities. And let's not Gohan's first instinct was to run to Goku. Not to mention the blatant shots Jaco threw at him. Pointless episode.
post #9129 of 9848
Jack taking shots at Gohan laugh.gif "how can someone so lame be so popular? And "Gohan. It's you, goku's mediocre son. "
post #9130 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by chino905 View Post

Jack taking shots at Gohan laugh.gif "how can someone so lame be so popular? And "Gohan. It's you, goku's mediocre son. "

when i saw the episode i legit laughed 

 

Im slappin mommas,Cut her off at the knees,raise her up 2 feet & she'll look like 2 commas

Reply

 

Im slappin mommas,Cut her off at the knees,raise her up 2 feet & she'll look like 2 commas

Reply
post #9131 of 9848

Caught up on the last 4-5 epis of filler

 

 

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

 

 

The HIT episode was ok tho

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply
post #9132 of 9848
Lohan the WOAT laugh.giflaugh.gif
post #9133 of 9848

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #9134 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

Her loss . Dragon ball was here before and it's stil her after her

 

Im slappin mommas,Cut her off at the knees,raise her up 2 feet & she'll look like 2 commas

Reply

 

Im slappin mommas,Cut her off at the knees,raise her up 2 feet & she'll look like 2 commas

Reply
post #9135 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlegend View Post


Her loss . Dragon ball was here before and it's stil her after her


Yeah, but she was kind of cute with nice body proportions.:(

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #9136 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post
 

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

 

Just say the word fam.

Parker Mckenna Posey nthat.gif
Reply
Parker Mckenna Posey nthat.gif
Reply
post #9137 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post
 

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

 

She dumped you over something as little as a tv show?

 

She was looking for a way out of your relationship lmo

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply
post #9138 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

Just imagine what she would have done if she caught you watching this super crap eh.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #9139 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post


Just imagine what she would have done if she caught you watching this super crap eh.


Well, it was the whole Dragon Ball Franchise. Thought I was close to getting a girlfriend and the thing I loved was the cause of not getting one. Oh well. My love for everything Dragon Ball will live on. Maybe one day.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #9140 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHust1e View Post
 

 

She dumped you over something as little as a tv show?

 

She was looking for a way out of your relationship lmo


Well, no basically she deemed stuff like that weird. I guess DB was the main catalyst.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #9141 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhaveAQuestion View Post
 

 

Just say the word fam.


No need, if I see her I will say hey and keep it moving.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #9142 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJNY88 View Post

In today's episode of Super, it is the beginning of the Gohan's Redemption Arc.................no I am not kidding, this is not a joke.  Watch the episode and you'll see.

Sounds like it's time for me to stop my DBS strike. Gohan bae is byke?
post #9143 of 9848
It is kinda refreshing seeing Gohan more and less Goku/Vegeta
post #9144 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post
 

Yeah, but she was kind of cute with nice body proportions.:(

bless us with some pictures dude ;)  then i will show you how the new miss AMD looks like

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #9145 of 9848
No way in hell she dropped you simply for liking dragon ball.
Either she was looking for a way out or you're just way too into the anime/video game stuff. There's nothing wrong with like anime at all but if you make it a large part of your identity and its a large part of your life then expecting someone who's not really into that stuff to vibe with it on that level is asking a lot. Love anime and love dragon ball but my obsession with it ends outside of the Internet. Had a few figures that I sold awhile ago.
post #9146 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfrenchbread23 View Post

No way in hell she dropped you simply for liking dragon ball.
Either she was looking for a way out or you're just way too into the anime/video game stuff. There's nothing wrong with like anime at all but if you make it a large part of your identity and its a large part of your life then expecting someone who's not really into that stuff to vibe with it on that level is asking a lot. Love anime and love dragon ball but my obsession with it ends outside of the Internet. Had a few figures that I sold awhile ago.


I only mentioned Dragon Ball; nothing else.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #9147 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

So I had a girl drop me and one of the reasons was because I watched Dragon Ball Z. I low key feel like burning all my Dragon Ball merchandise because of it. The reason why is she thought I was the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post

Just imagine what she would have done if she caught you watching this super crap eh.

Well, it was the whole Dragon Ball Franchise. Thought I was close to getting a girlfriend and the thing I loved was the cause of not getting one. Oh well. My love for everything Dragon Ball will live on. Maybe one day.

Bruh....



What?
Paris Saint Germain
Reply
Paris Saint Germain
Reply
post #9148 of 9848
roll.gif should have hit her with the wolf fang fist on her way out.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
Reply
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
Reply
post #9149 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Sounds like it's time for me to stop my DBS strike. Gohan bae is byke?
No not yet.
post #9150 of 9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Sounds like it's time for me to stop my DBS strike. Gohan bae is byke?
Lohan the WOAT laugh.giflaugh.gif

You would be a Lohan fan sick.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Official DragonBall Z Thread.