NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › So no post about man killed by number 7 train ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So no post about man killed by number 7 train ? - Page 2

post #31 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime View Post

Reason this ain't talked about as much/front page of the newspaper is cause dude is Muslim

news said hindu
post #32 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy View Post

You can have your rats, graffiti and thugs.
I'll be here in Miami sipping on a pina colada with a fine latin chick on the beach. nthat.gif

Oh. Was not aware those were NYC exclusive...thanks.
post #33 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback1718 View Post

I think a couple months ago a young dude got his head banged off subway surfing .
But it was much more prevalent back in the day.
A lot of people still commit suicide by jumping in front of the trains .

http://niketalk.com/t/519198/man-jumps-in-front-of-c-train-at-penn-station-34th-but-survives-without-any-injuries
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S TEAMYANKEESNEW YORK GIANTS
TEAM TMNT MICHELANGELO HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER
much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite- sooner or later we all...
Reply
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S TEAMYANKEESNEW YORK GIANTS
TEAM TMNT MICHELANGELO HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER
much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite- sooner or later we all...
Reply
post #34 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate423 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyhellothere View Post

Quote:
In a statement released by the district attorney’s office, Mr. Brown quoted Ms. Menendez, “in sum and substance,” as having told the police: “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said.

[URL=http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/30/nyregion/woman-is-held-in-death-of-man-pushed-onto-subway-tracks-in-queens.html?_r=1


That'd be too quick and painless, they should just let dudes rape her in jail.  What a prick, as if no one in her ethnicity/religion has ever done anything wrong.  RIP to the victim tired.gif ...

check out this model citizen smokin.gif

 

 

http://cdn.niketalk.com/a/a2/900x900px-LL-a22c55dd_VKVWZ.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FS: Nike Dunk Low Splatter Size 10
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
FS: Nike Dunk Low Splatter Size 10
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
post #35 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood View Post


NYC being crazy was actually da norm., this new found serenity spell da city is under is recent.

i remember people used to surf train cars and die falling off em back in da day.


Back in guliani days
post #36 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood View Post


NYC being crazy was actually da norm., this new found serenity spell da city is under is recent.

i remember people used to surf train cars and die falling off em back in da day.


Back in guliani days
post #37 of 67
Quote:
“I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said.

indifferent.gif
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!”
― Genghis Khan

“A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.”
― Jebediah Springfield
Reply
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!”
― Genghis Khan

“A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.”
― Jebediah Springfield
Reply
post #38 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood View Post


NYC being crazy was actually da norm., this new found serenity spell da city is under is recent.

i remember people used to surf train cars and die falling off em back in da day.

Surfin train cars? Dammmm
I use to wonder how the graffiti would be in certain places until one night I rolled with a crew that did. It's not with wire, straps and a platform laugh.gifmean.gif

Surfing the cars is nowhere as dangerous as dudes trying to squeeze in that space in front of the doors after the doors close and hold on til the next stop. I couldn't believe when I seen the warning labels for ppl not to do that and then when I saw someone try it and fail eek.gifmean.giflaugh.gif

We just wild out here. At times I see myself jumping off the platform to catch a train as it pulls off cuz I'm late to be somewhere or hop in the space between the cars after the doors close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC game View Post

Whoa, it's not the city it's the people (and for the most part a majority just mind their own business and keep to their own little bubble).
Besides I'm pretty sure somebody can say the same thing about miami who's been to little haiti, little havana and dade country to name a few areas.
I wouldn't say all of miami is crap though, but hey that's your opinion.

You can have your rats, graffiti and thugs.

I'll be here in Miami sipping on a pina colada with a fine latin chick on the beach. nthat.gif
The graffiti is beautiful, the thugs aint no different than the cops, and the rats... well the rats act like citizens anyway, they got rights too.

Stay in your slum though boy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate423 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyhellothere View Post

Quote:
In a statement released by the district attorney’s office, Mr. Brown quoted Ms. Menendez, “in sum and substance,” as having told the police: “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said.

[URL=http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/30/nyregion/woman-is-held-in-death-of-man-pushed-onto-subway-tracks-in-queens.html?_r=1


That'd be too quick and painless, they should just let dudes rape her in jail. What a prick, as if no one in her ethnicity/religion has ever done anything wrong. RIP to the victim tired.gif ...

check out this model citizen smokin.gif
Some of the posts I've seen today, just wow. Before I came to NT today I was thinking what if I posted on here with no filter saying anything I damn well please cuz I could thinking I'd bee banned several times over.
Edited by Master Zik - 12/30/12 at 10:46pm
post #39 of 67
I just saw this on the news..
post #40 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime View Post

Reason this ain't talked about as much/front page of the newspaper is cause dude is Muslim

news said hindu
Heard she's pushed more than one person on the 7 line tracks though.
post #41 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood View Post


NYC being crazy was actually da norm., this new found serenity spell da city is under is recent.

i remember people used to surf train cars and die falling off em back in da day.

Yea man that was the wave at one point. I forgot all about that
post #42 of 67
i was on the 7 when this was occurring heading to a show in the city.

shut down so much service for an extended period of time.

walked passed the actually spot but I thought dude was alive from earlier talks with conductors / people working in the station.... never checked up on this story.
post #43 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC game View Post

Whoa, it's not the city it's the people (and for the most part a majority just mind their own business and keep to their own little bubble).
Besides I'm pretty sure somebody can say the same thing about miami who's been to little haiti, little havana and dade country to name a few areas.
I wouldn't say all of miami is crap though, but hey that's your opinion.

You can have your rats, graffiti and thugs.

I'll be here in Miami sipping on a pina colada with a fine latin chick on the beach. nthat.gif

uhuh, till you make a turn into lil haiti.....

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply
post #44 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC game View Post

Whoa, it's not the city it's the people (and for the most part a majority just mind their own business and keep to their own little bubble).
Besides I'm pretty sure somebody can say the same thing about miami who's been to little haiti, little havana and dade country to name a few areas.
I wouldn't say all of miami is crap though, but hey that's your opinion.

You can have your rats, graffiti and thugs.

I'll be here in Miami sipping on a pina colada with a fine latin chick on the beach. nthat.gif

uhuh, till you make a turn into lil haiti.....

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply
post #45 of 67

double.

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply
post #46 of 67
I was so disappointed to hear it was a hispanic woman mean.gif


and they're usually so calm, level-headed and rational...
post #47 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the coolness View Post

I was so disappointed to hear it was a hispanic woman mean.gif
and they're usually so calm, level-headed and rational...

lol ...not...sure...if..serious
Murderers are always afraid of being murdered. Thieves are always afraid of someone stealing from them. Cheaters are always afraid of being cheated on.
Reply
Murderers are always afraid of being murdered. Thieves are always afraid of someone stealing from them. Cheaters are always afraid of being cheated on.
Reply
post #48 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyhellothere View Post


Link
they should tie her to the tracks and run her *** over

Justice served!!!

post #49 of 67
another person was killed by a 2 train
http://gothamist.com/2013/01/01/first_subway_death_of_2013_reported.php

139 people struck, 54 killed by trains last year sick.gif
post #50 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by the coolness View Post

and they're usually so calm, level-headed and rational...

 

 

 

laugh.gif

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets

Reply

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets

Reply
post #51 of 67
So two people got hit at 125th. One Dead. Supposedly two homeless people fighting mean.gif
Link
Quote:
"God forbid, looks like someone got hit by train."
Quote:
125th is crazy right now smh #4#5#6 subway lock down #accident"

Link


hope this + the other incidents recently doesnt get the mta to try that sliding door crap on the L & other lines mean.gif
Quote:

Update, 7:30 p.m.: According to 1010Wins, the incidents were separate. Paul Browne now says a 50-year-old homeless man crawled onto the platform with a broken pelvis and gashes on his face after being hit by a northbound No. 5 train. He was unable to tell police how he got on the tracks.
The deceased was on the northbound No. 6 train, using the space in between cars as a bathroom, when the train was leaving the station he slipped and was killed by the train. It is illegal to walk between cars—the fine is $75.
The NYPD tells us at this time that the incidents are not related, and no criminality is suspected. They are still investigating where the injured man got his injuries, and at this time he's in stable condition at Harlem Hospital Center.

Edited by whyhellothere - 1/15/13 at 4:54pm
post #52 of 67
Bloomberg will tell doctors to stop prescribing pain killers, but refuses to address this growing epidemic.
post #53 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by the coolness View Post

I was so disappointed to hear it was a hispanic woman mean.gif


and they're usually so calm, level-headed and rational...


lol
post #54 of 67
Gotta love the media. No one is reporting that the 2 perps are both psych patients from Bellevue that have been lost to follow up. Coincidence? I think not.
After Sandy forced the hospitals closure a lot of patients have no where to go and are off their meds.
TEAM PLATANO!!!
PSN: burrrNT
Reply
TEAM PLATANO!!!
PSN: burrrNT
Reply
post #55 of 67
WOW what the hell?

MTA got a load of damage control to do
INSTAGRAM ME : @King_NaS
Team New York Knicks
Brooklyn
Reply
INSTAGRAM ME : @King_NaS
Team New York Knicks
Brooklyn
Reply
post #56 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold1z View Post

Gotta love the media. No one is reporting that the 2 perps are both psych patients from Bellevue that have been lost to follow up. Coincidence? I think not.
After Sandy forced the hospitals closure a lot of patients have no where to go and are off their meds.

That's the problem. But a lot of times they wind up discharging patients to the street and let them wander around and stuff like this happens. mean.gif
#TAN #LOT


The space between her ears is greater than the space between her legs....
http://niketalk.com/t/526399/beh235-collection-sneaker-storytellers
Reply
#TAN #LOT


The space between her ears is greater than the space between her legs....
http://niketalk.com/t/526399/beh235-collection-sneaker-storytellers
Reply
post #57 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post

Bloomberg will tell doctors to stop prescribing pain killers, but refuses to address this growing epidemic.
Epidemic? How long you been in NYC? How long you been alive? PPL been getting hit by trains since the Big Four.

Plus there's no connection at all to the two things you mentioned as if both couldn't be addressed. Just seems like you don't like this and are finding a way to complain about it.
post #58 of 67
Trains is goin crazy out. here.
.They should ban them.
post #59 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood View Post

Trains is goin crazy out. here.
.They should ban them.
It's not the trains. It's the ppl.
post #60 of 67
ban the trains?
has sandy taught you nothing?
lol @ nyc without trains.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › So no post about man killed by number 7 train ?