A few things:
- There's obviously no excuse for us losing that game yesterday. Scoring 16 points in the first quarter, then 3 for the rest of the game is pathetic, no matter who the QB is.
- Suh picked the worst game to have his best game of the season. We missed Peters, and It doesn't seem like anyone is sure If/When we're getting him back.
- IDC what anyone says, Sanchez looked more comfortable in the pocket Sunday, than Bradford has looked all season. Reports are saying that Bradford couldn't even remember the 1st half of the game. Let that man sit.
- Offensive struggle aside, we had some bad bounces yesterday. Punt block setting them up at our GL, and the lucky tipped TD catch are the two that stand out the most.
- I still believe that the mistakes we're making are correctable and I'm not going to go doomsday on the season yet.
- The Giants are not better than us. They competed yesterday against a Pats team without Jamie Collins, Edelman, Dion Lewis, and were down to their last 5 O-linemen. JPP gives their D-line a huge boost obviously, but they're still the same team from 4 weeks ago that scored 7 points against us all all game, and failed to score any points off of the 4 turnovers that we had against them.
- Washington blew out a Saints team that's about to lose their DC.
We can't beat anyone in the playoffs? Green Bay lost to the damn Lions at home, yesterday. Anything can happen.