Please lock this one up mods - Page 34
- 5,770 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Reputation: 529
- Select All Posts By This User
We are now 6-1 in the games he has started and 1-4 in the ones he didn't.. He now has 19 passing tds and 2 rushing tds, with no ints.. And is leading the league in QB rating and 2nd in QBR.. Also has the highest yards per attempt
So if we go 3-1 and Boys 2-2 we get it. But if we both finish 2-2 and we beat dallas last game would it still go to dallas because they have a better division record?
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION
If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.
- Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
- Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
- Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
- Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
- Strength of victory.
- Strength of schedule.
- Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
- Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
- Best net points in common games.
- Best net points in all games.
- Best net touchdowns in all games.
- Coin toss
if they lose to us and washington (then we both would be 4-2 in the division).. then it goes it common games.. and after that conference games
even the vikings game has me a little bit worried since they've been playing better the last couple of weeks
speaking of wildcard..
49ers remaining schedule: seahawks, @ bucs, falcons and @ cards
panthers: @ saints, jets, saints and @ falcons
cards: rams, @ titans, @ seahawks and 49ers
bears: cowboys, @ browns, @eagles and packers
Had to quote this clown; worst Eagles fan and NTer