NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › ***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD - Page 3

post #61 of 3275
IN devil.gif
"Go hard or go homeless." - David

www.kixandgames.com
Reply
"Go hard or go homeless." - David

www.kixandgames.com
Reply
post #62 of 3275

I work at DSG.  In the past two weeks, we've gotten in a lot of new Swingman shirts, including the 3/4 length sleeves, the galaxy shirt in multiple colors, the basic "Swingman" shirt, the large Swingman logo shirt, and the Pro Combat-type Swingman long sleeve shirt.  There are quite a few new color combos this year, especially the black at teal Mariners colors. 

post #63 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBriggs8 View Post

I work at DSG.  In the past two weeks, we've gotten in a lot of new Swingman shirts, including the 3/4 length sleeves, the galaxy shirt in multiple colors, the basic "Swingman" shirt, the large Swingman logo shirt, and the Pro Combat-type Swingman long sleeve shirt.  There are quite a few new color combos this year, especially the black at teal Mariners colors. 

HAIL HYDRA! devil.gif

Going to make a stop this weekend
"Go hard or go homeless." - David

www.kixandgames.com
Reply
"Go hard or go homeless." - David

www.kixandgames.com
Reply
post #64 of 3275
post #65 of 3275
post #66 of 3275

Found this glove at Marshalls:

 

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4458402&gsidynamic=GooglePLA-_-BASEBALL-_-BASEBALL-_-SKU-8643847&camp=CSE:GooglePLA:4458402

 

I don't really need a glove and don't play anymore, I posted it on ebay, but will probably keep it just to play catch if it doesn't sell.

 

They had a few other similar gloves there, but this was the nicest one.  Pretty sparse selection.

post #67 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by korch View Post

Found this glove at Marshalls:

 

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4458402&gsidynamic=GooglePLA-_-BASEBALL-_-BASEBALL-_-SKU-8643847&camp=CSE:GooglePLA:4458402

 

I don't really need a glove and don't play anymore, I posted it on ebay, but will probably keep it just to play catch if it doesn't sell.

 

They had a few other similar gloves there, but this was the nicest one.  Pretty sparse selection.

How much did they have it for?  Thats a nice backup to have for sure.  

post #68 of 3275

Menloaks - I saw the same one at TJ Maxx - It was $29 or $39 if i remember correctly.

post #69 of 3275
I need new cleats. Anything good out/coming out?
post #70 of 3275

It was $29, retail was $80.

post #71 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durden7 View Post

I need new cleats. Anything good out/coming out?

 

The new stuff Nike has out this year is nice (with the exception of the Vapor Elites - which look just like football cleats to me).  The new Under Armour Spines are nice too (I like the low top ones much better than the Cam Newton style high top ones).  If the Spines are anywhere close to the same comfort level of the Spine running shoes, they're going to be the lightest, most comfortable cleats you've ever worn. 

post #72 of 3275
post #73 of 3275
Ross has started to get their annual spring assortment of cleats and shoes be on the lookout. TR1 360s from the team bank for $50
post #74 of 3275

went to Ross today and they had Nike MVP metals, Adidas adizero 5 tool, and Nike Pro Combat Hypercool 1.2 - Nothing at TJ Maxx yet or Marshals

post #75 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBriggs8 View Post

I work at DSG.  In the past two weeks, we've gotten in a lot of new Swingman shirts, including the 3/4 length sleeves, the galaxy shirt in multiple colors, the basic "Swingman" shirt, the large Swingman logo shirt, and the Pro Combat-type Swingman long sleeve shirt.  There are quite a few new color combos this year, especially the black at teal Mariners colors. 

Hey man. Can you help me grab one of those 3/4 sleeve Swingman shirts? I contacted DSG online and they said they don't carry it and never had. It's also not available online and the closest DSG is not close. Thanks. I'm looking for a large 3/4 black nike one with the swoosh on the neck.

post #76 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsblplyr2112 View Post

went to Ross today and they had Nike MVP metals, Adidas adizero 5 tool, and Nike Pro Combat Hypercool 1.2 - Nothing at TJ Maxx yet or Marshals

Where do you live?

post #77 of 3275
post #78 of 3275
@KevinDugal / @OakridgeReds
Reply
@KevinDugal / @OakridgeReds
Reply
post #79 of 3275
^, Dude has his gloves priced way too high. No one is gonna give you $50 for those white on white DE VII's. I swear guys on ebay think just because it says Nike, lets raise the price 200%. No one gonna bid dude.
post #80 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP23 View Post

^, Dude has his gloves priced way too high. No one is gonna give you $50 for those white on white DE VII's. I swear guys on ebay think just because it says Nike, lets raise the price 200%. No one gonna bid dude.

He had them all up before and it looks like he knocked off $5 for the ones that didn't sell the first time but a few of them are a little pricey...then again the new BG's this year at $45 retail so I guess if you really wanted them it's not awful. SDC10552.JPG 2697k .JPG file

Picked up this Nike sleeve last week it's basically a shorter version of the Brecon sleeve. It says it's a wristband on the package but it's really not.
post #81 of 3275
^, Where did ya get that?
post #82 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP23 View Post

^, Where did ya get that?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330666561553?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648


I think the same seller had another color or two also.
post #83 of 3275
post #84 of 3275
Thread Starter 
Not much items in DSG regarding Griffey. 38.00 bucks ehh

post #85 of 3275
anyone thinking about getting the new Swingman cleats? wish Nike would have put those on ID
FS: DS LeBron X Area 72 size10
Reply
FS: DS LeBron X Area 72 size10
Reply
post #86 of 3275

can anyone tell me what sleeve this is or another one thats like it? i know theres no markings........looks nice, tight fitting, thicker and long. it doesnt have to be red, black is what im planing to get if i can find it or another one like it

 

 

Generated by IJG JPEG Library

 

post #87 of 3275
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacoby ellsbury View Post

can anyone tell me what sleeve this is or another one thats like it? i know theres no markings........looks nice, tight fitting, thicker and long. it doesnt have to be red, black is what im planing to get if i can find it or another one like it

 

 

Generated by IJG JPEG Library

 

Brecon Sleeve

http://www.breconknittingmill.com/athletic.cfm

post #88 of 3275

hey guys, im new to the the thread but have been following for a while. anyways i went to marshalls yesterday and theyre starting to get some good stuff, they had last years Nike DE bg's nike catchers gear, pe gear for chris ianetta when he was in colorado and the had the diamond elite fielding gloves from a few years back

 

.

And they also had the babyswink.gifpimp.gif

post #89 of 3275
I NEVER see all this sweet baseball gear at Marshalls here in Oregon, just a bunch of sweet football and baseball cleats......in size 15 and above. I did pick up a pair of Zoom Carbon Flys for $18 in white/maroon but thats the best thing I've ever seen there. You guys are lucky to see this stuff
post #90 of 3275
How much were the swingman bgs? Would really like a pair of those if anyone gets ahold of multiple pairs dm me ill pay for your time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › ***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD