NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › PACKER SHOES x adidas TOP TEN 2000 ’2WO 1NE’ (IMAN SHUMPERT) P.E. - release date (1/21)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PACKER SHOES x adidas TOP TEN 2000 ’2WO 1NE’ (IMAN SHUMPERT) P.E. - release date (1/21)

post #1 of 167
Thread Starter 
Looks like they're actually releasing this shoe. Shumpert is supposed to show up at the store also.

Via Packer Shoes's blog:

http://ps941.com/2013/01/09/packer-shoes-x-adidas-top-ten-2000-2wo-1ne-iman-shumpert-p-e/


...:::THE RETURN OF SHERLOCK FOAMS:::...
Reply
...:::THE RETURN OF SHERLOCK FOAMS:::...
Reply
post #2 of 167

deff coppin these

post #3 of 167

I will try my best to obtain these. Once i received the email and saw them i couldnt stop thinking about them. Im actually putting jordans and some other stuff to the side just to try and get these. These are special!

FOR SALE! 

FILA MODA GH GRANT HILL PLAYER EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MEN SZ 15 W/MINI BASKETBALL SIGNED BY GH!

SOLEFLY x JORDAN BRAND JUMPMAN NECKLACE ONLY 23 MADE VERY EXCLUSIVE!

MAKE OFFERS NOW @...

Reply

FOR SALE! 

FILA MODA GH GRANT HILL PLAYER EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MEN SZ 15 W/MINI BASKETBALL SIGNED BY GH!

SOLEFLY x JORDAN BRAND JUMPMAN NECKLACE ONLY 23 MADE VERY EXCLUSIVE!

MAKE OFFERS NOW @...

Reply
post #4 of 167

Dunno gotta think about that 140 retail

post #5 of 167
140 retail on a 99.99 or depends on where u they sometimes under shoe?....im good
post #6 of 167

i heard iman gunna be there for the release if true thats dopee

post #7 of 167
Any ideas on how these fit compared to recent Jordans? 8.5 in most jordans. Haven't really bought any adidas in a while, don't want to get the wrong size. Thanks guys!
FS/FT: 8.5 NB 577 Black Pigeons, 9.5 RF GT3 USA, 7.5,8 Jordan 1 Fathers day
Reply
FS/FT: 8.5 NB 577 Black Pigeons, 9.5 RF GT3 USA, 7.5,8 Jordan 1 Fathers day
Reply
post #8 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasroberts21 View Post

Any ideas on how these fit compared to recent Jordans? 8.5 in most jordans. Haven't really bought any adidas in a while, don't want to get the wrong size. Thanks guys!


u goin to the release in nj

post #9 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjuice718 View Post


u goin to the release in nj

Thinking about it, just cuz my girl wants to meet Shumpert. eyes.gif

But I can't imagine there being more than 100 people there for a pair of adidas... lol I might just bank on the online release.
FS/FT: 8.5 NB 577 Black Pigeons, 9.5 RF GT3 USA, 7.5,8 Jordan 1 Fathers day
Reply
FS/FT: 8.5 NB 577 Black Pigeons, 9.5 RF GT3 USA, 7.5,8 Jordan 1 Fathers day
Reply
post #10 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasroberts21 View Post

Thinking about it, just cuz my girl wants to meet Shumpert. eyes.gif

better watch out

dont let another smush parker incident happen laugh.gif
For Sale $20 winners circle card code from finishline. $10 paypal. pm me if interested
Reply
For Sale $20 winners circle card code from finishline. $10 paypal. pm me if interested
Reply
post #11 of 167

i feel u im goin but dont underestimate it my dude this is gunna b a crazy release especially him being there u kno MAD peeps gunna want pis n autographs hell i want one myself

post #12 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjuice718 View Post

i feel u im goin but dont underestimate it my dude this is gunna b a crazy release especially him being there u kno MAD peeps gunna want pis n autographs hell i want one myself

Seriously? lol it's Shumpert. If it was Melo, JR, Tyson, even Amare... might be different. I don't know why anyone that would go line up for more than an hour to get Shumpert's autograph ... lol he hasn't done anything this season.

And 500 pairs? No way 500 people are going to be at packer for Shumpert and Adidas lol

I'm willing to take the risk and just cop online. Tolls+gas+time+tax. I don't think it's worth it. just my two cents.
FS/FT: 8.5 NB 577 Black Pigeons, 9.5 RF GT3 USA, 7.5,8 Jordan 1 Fathers day
Reply
FS/FT: 8.5 NB 577 Black Pigeons, 9.5 RF GT3 USA, 7.5,8 Jordan 1 Fathers day
Reply
post #13 of 167
how are packers releases anyways? are they organized?
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Nike LeBron xi low champ loser low ds sz14
Air Jordan 1 high OG bred ds sz11
Nike Air Tech Challenge 2 US open sizes 6,6.5,8.5,9.5,10.5,12
Reply
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Nike LeBron xi low champ loser low ds sz14
Air Jordan 1 high OG bred ds sz11
Nike Air Tech Challenge 2 US open sizes 6,6.5,8.5,9.5,10.5,12
Reply
post #14 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasroberts21 View Post

Seriously? lol it's Shumpert. If it was Melo, JR, Tyson, even Amare... might be different. I don't know why anyone that would go line up for more than an hour to get Shumpert's autograph ... lol he hasn't done anything this season.

And 500 pairs? No way 500 people are going to be at packer for Shumpert and Adidas lol

I'm willing to take the risk and just cop online. Tolls+gas+time+tax. I don't think it's worth it. just my two cents.
that's what i'm hoping for - cop the leftover pairs online. pimp.gif.
post #15 of 167

Packer's store is pretty small too, i think max its prob gonna be 200 people, i think even the packer questions didn't have over 150 people

post #16 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaHype View Post

Packer's store is pretty small too, i think max its prob gonna be 200 people, i think even the packer questions didn't have over 150 people
i remember guys having issues with the online release for the questions
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Nike LeBron xi low champ loser low ds sz14
Air Jordan 1 high OG bred ds sz11
Nike Air Tech Challenge 2 US open sizes 6,6.5,8.5,9.5,10.5,12
Reply
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Nike LeBron xi low champ loser low ds sz14
Air Jordan 1 high OG bred ds sz11
Nike Air Tech Challenge 2 US open sizes 6,6.5,8.5,9.5,10.5,12
Reply
post #17 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by alp View Post


i remember guys having issues with the online release for the questions

Yup i was one of them it took more than a week to get cancellation emails

post #18 of 167
Is this the ACL breaker pair? roll.gif
post #19 of 167

when is it going to be released online? I'm way over on the west coast, onilne is my only shot.

post #20 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasroberts21 View Post


Seriously? lol it's Shumpert. If it was Melo, JR, Tyson, even Amare... might be different. I don't know why anyone that would go line up for more than an hour to get Shumpert's autograph ... lol he hasn't done anything this season.

And 500 pairs? No way 500 people are going to be at packer for Shumpert and Adidas lol

I'm willing to take the risk and just cop online. Tolls+gas+time+tax. I don't think it's worth it. just my two cents.

lets hope so bro but wit the shoe game today u nebver kno

post #21 of 167
Was thinking about scooping these up if they were 99.99 but 140 retail? Gotta wait out in the cold? On a Monday night? Plus I bet there will be at least 200 if not more people there for this. With the way the game is today, nothing is guaranteed. The thirst is way too real.
post #22 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by trix213 View Post

when is it going to be released online? I'm way over on the west coast, onilne is my only shot.

They said that any leftover pairs from the in store release (if any) will be placed online at a unspecified time, plus there are 500 pairs so good chance there will be pairs online

 

A limited run of 500 pairs will be released at Packer's Teaneck location following the Knicks' annual Martin Luther King Day game on Monday, January 21 at 21:21 (9: 21 p.m. EST). Iman will be stopping by for an in-store appearance later in the evening. Additional pairs will be sold online at packershoes.com.
 


Edited by AboveDaHype - 1/21/13 at 11:01am
post #23 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaHype View Post

They said that any leftover pairs from the in store release (if any) will be placed online at a unspecified time, plus there are 500 pairs so good chance there will be pairs online

 

A limited run of 500 pairs will be released at Packer's Teaneck location following the Knicks' annual Martin Luther King Day game on Monday, January 21 at 21:21 (9: 21 p.m. EST). Iman will be stopping by for an in-store appearance later in the evening. Additional pairs will be sold online at packershoes.com.
 

thanks. guess i'll try my luck.

post #24 of 167

No link yet.. tired.gif

post #25 of 167
i really dont think 500 people will go to packers just to get these.
post #26 of 167

so anybody trying to get these?

post #27 of 167

this is kinda lame, why can't they just give an exact release date? 

post #28 of 167

I am, im surprised no one has pictures of the event up yet. Maybe later, ill give it some time.

FOR SALE! 

FILA MODA GH GRANT HILL PLAYER EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MEN SZ 15 W/MINI BASKETBALL SIGNED BY GH!

SOLEFLY x JORDAN BRAND JUMPMAN NECKLACE ONLY 23 MADE VERY EXCLUSIVE!

MAKE OFFERS NOW @...

Reply

FOR SALE! 

FILA MODA GH GRANT HILL PLAYER EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MEN SZ 15 W/MINI BASKETBALL SIGNED BY GH!

SOLEFLY x JORDAN BRAND JUMPMAN NECKLACE ONLY 23 MADE VERY EXCLUSIVE!

MAKE OFFERS NOW @...

Reply
post #29 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost View Post

i really dont think 500 people will go to packers just to get these.

 

Neither do I. I'm just hoping they don't try to drop them LATE at night. I'm not waiting all night.

post #30 of 167
Waiting for them to pop up online...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › PACKER SHOES x adidas TOP TEN 2000 ’2WO 1NE’ (IMAN SHUMPERT) P.E. - release date (1/21)