NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL POKEMON MMO THREAD UPDATE: MEMBERS ADDED ON PAGE 1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL POKEMON MMO THREAD UPDATE: MEMBERS ADDED ON PAGE 1 - Page 2

post #31 of 1032
lol @ those that pick charmander
krazyblunts for mod! nthat.gif
post #32 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK View Post

I'm about to hop on this. Let's get an NT team rocket style clique going pimp.gifpimp.gif

IM DOWN

who else down?

post #33 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post

we really outchea my _

i2xtypxwyaxaO.png

username - Sleazyy

i friend requested u meng

post #34 of 1032
uumm I don't know jack **** about technology so can someone help me here..I'm stuck on step 4
Victoria Concordia Crescit
Team Platano
Reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit
Team Platano
Reply
post #35 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroisfirst View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post

we really outchea my _

i2xtypxwyaxaO.png


username - Sleazyy
i friend requested u meng

accepted, b. accepting all requests whenever I get them, finna get back on this 2k right meow though nerd.gif

"this debate is the exact reason why I abort."
Reply

"this debate is the exact reason why I abort."
Reply
post #36 of 1032

can anyone help me out? dled and put heartgold and ss into the roms folder on a mac and still no pokemon following me

post #37 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by louislagerfeld View Post

uumm I don't know jack **** about technology so can someone help me here..I'm stuck on step 4

u got a mac or pc? if its a mac i can help u step by step.

if u got a pc check this

post #38 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post


accepted, b. accepting all requests whenever I get them, finna get back on this 2k right meow though nerd.gif

thanks bruh

post #39 of 1032
post #40 of 1032

they need this on iphone/android/etc. i'd pay for it.

For Sale:

LeBron 9 Swingman Sz 9

LeBron 9 Cannon     Sz 9

 

Looking for:

size 8.5 Shadow Jordan 1.

 

im from louisville. 

Reply

For Sale:

LeBron 9 Swingman Sz 9

LeBron 9 Cannon     Sz 9

 

Looking for:

size 8.5 Shadow Jordan 1.

 

im from louisville. 

Reply
post #41 of 1032
What does this mean? I am computer illiterate mean.gif

Locate a compatible ROM* and put it in the /roms/ folder of the extracted client.
Current Required Compatible ROMS: Fire Red v1.0 USA
Current Optional Compatible ROMS: HeartGold, SoulSilver
post #42 of 1032
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroisfirst View Post

can anyone help me out? dled and put heartgold and ss into the roms folder on a mac and still no pokemon following me

heartgold doesnt work on a mac, just soul silver. after you put it in the roms folder run the program selecting the soul silver rom (it wont let you run it" then just run fire red again and it should be able to follow you
post #43 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post

What does this mean? I am computer illiterate mean.gif

Locate a compatible ROM* and put it in the /roms/ folder of the extracted client.
Current Required Compatible ROMS: Fire Red v1.0 USA
Current Optional Compatible ROMS: HeartGold, SoulSilver

download the roms

search pokemon fire red roms and download it then place it in the corresponding folder. watch the video i posted above

post #44 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyblunts View Post


heartgold doesnt work on a mac, just soul silver. after you put it in the roms folder run the program selecting the soul silver rom (it wont let you run it" then just run fire red again and it should be able to follow you

tried it doesnt work

post #45 of 1032
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroisfirst View Post

tried it doesnt work

did you dl the stand alone app for mac?
post #46 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyblunts View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroisfirst View Post

tried it doesnt work

did you dl the stand alone app for mac?

make sure it's this one.

https://sites.google.com/site/pokemmomac/home/updatelauncherv012/PokeMMOStandalone-0.1.2.zip?attredirects=0

autoupdates for you.

"this debate is the exact reason why I abort."
Reply

"this debate is the exact reason why I abort."
Reply
post #47 of 1032
Thread Starter 
didn't know EV's and natures were so important. my mind is blown again
post #48 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyblunts View Post


did you dl the stand alone app for mac?

yeah

post #49 of 1032
School me on this EV and Nature stuff. laugh.gif The last Pokemon game I played was the original Silver on GB
Sacramento Kings.
Reply
Sacramento Kings.
Reply
post #50 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay02 View Post

ive wanted this all my life. Is it the first 151 or all 5 million cause then i aint playing.
Right, I don't know all of those dudes after Mewtoo
WrestleMani 30: Wrestling With Rosenberg Interviews in .MP3 Format (All links are the same thing)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4a5wz5
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbr76l
http://www.sendspace.com/fil...
Reply
WrestleMani 30: Wrestling With Rosenberg Interviews in .MP3 Format (All links are the same thing)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4a5wz5
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbr76l
http://www.sendspace.com/fil...
Reply
post #51 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyblunts View Post

didn't know EV's and natures were so important. my mind is blown again

I hate this stuff. Those kids who take pokemon super serious ruined it for me. Damn Smogon kids.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK View Post

School me on this EV and Nature stuff. laugh.gif The last Pokemon game I played was the original Silver on GB

I'm at work so the sites blocked but this should help. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=smogon+ev+training+fire+red&oq=smogon+ev+training+fire+red&gs_l=hp.3..0.14077.15390.2.15468.9.3.0.5.5.1.391.938.2-1j2.3.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.cpR35gAT-Us&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.cGE&fp=e5222dfe4f0809dc&biw=830&bih=556

San Antonio Spurs All Day


What Would Hova Do?
Reply
San Antonio Spurs All Day


What Would Hova Do?
Reply
post #52 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK View Post

School me on this EV and Nature stuff. laugh.gif The last Pokemon game I played was the original Silver on GB

natures effect your Pokemon's growth.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature

imo EV training is only necessary if you're going to be playing competitively. it's really tedious. there will probably be dudes playing at competition level on this joint but probably not that many. you will know when you face one laugh.gif there are literally unbeatable teams out there. once I max out a Snorlax or Miltank my worries will cease, though.

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
http://www.psypokes.com/lab/evguide.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay02 View Post

ive wanted this all my life. Is it the first 151 or all 5 million cause then i aint playing.
Right, I don't know all of those dudes after Mewtoo

ibxszlrcohkAsV.gif

"this debate is the exact reason why I abort."
Reply

"this debate is the exact reason why I abort."
Reply
post #53 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroisfirst View Post

yeah

NVM I GOT IT thanks guys

post #54 of 1032
Wow, Not sleeping at all tonight... Goodlooks to putting us on to this...... Will download/Begin later on once I have some free time.. Might need some help, im on a mac, not to tech savvy.

All about the NT Team Rocket tho smokin.gif
Lions eat no matter what
Reply
Lions eat no matter what
Reply
post #55 of 1032
Anyone know how to move the attacks around? It's getting really annoying when I keep spamming my first attack as Tail Whip laugh.gif
Sacramento Kings.
Reply
Sacramento Kings.
Reply
post #56 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK View Post

Anyone know how to move the attacks around? It's getting really annoying when I keep spamming my first attack as Tail Whip laugh.gif

THIS.

Squirtle smokin.gif
Earn amazon, walmart, and other gift cards:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ace00
https://www.socialsci.com/
Reply
Earn amazon, walmart, and other gift cards:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ace00
https://www.socialsci.com/
Reply
post #57 of 1032
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace93 View Post

THIS.

Squirtle smokin.gif

I don't think you can

squirtle w surf smokin.gif
post #58 of 1032
Nvm, figured it out. Just right click your pokemon and a window will pop up. The forth button in that window will show you your moves and you'll be able to setup the desired order that way.
Sacramento Kings.
Reply
Sacramento Kings.
Reply
post #59 of 1032
Wow , i caved and am on this right now.. this thing is serious... if i had this when i was in middle school i would have never left my house... anyone feel free to add me.. ClearyVI .. not exactly sure of the little things about this yet but this is awesome
Lions eat no matter what
Reply
Lions eat no matter what
Reply
post #60 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK View Post

Nvm, figured it out. Just right click your pokemon and a window will pop up. The forth button in that window will show you your moves and you'll be able to setup the desired order that way.

Good looks fam.
Earn amazon, walmart, and other gift cards:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ace00
https://www.socialsci.com/
Reply
Earn amazon, walmart, and other gift cards:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ace00
https://www.socialsci.com/
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL POKEMON MMO THREAD UPDATE: MEMBERS ADDED ON PAGE 1