NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Michael Jordan Masterpiece Figurine Collection
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Michael Jordan Masterpiece Figurine Collection - Page 2

post #31 of 101
would cop for $50 not for a stack tho


W.T.B. Infa 23 VI sz 12 & Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" sz 11.5/12

"Just because I have unDS anxiety means I just look at them?" Sunshineblotters

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE

...
Wanted List
(0 items)
Team Roshe M:2
(0 items)
Wanted List
(0 items)
Reply


W.T.B. Infa 23 VI sz 12 & Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" sz 11.5/12

"Just because I have unDS anxiety means I just look at them?" Sunshineblotters

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE

...
Wanted List
(0 items)
Team Roshe M:2
(0 items)
Wanted List
(0 items)
Reply
post #32 of 101
Cool. I would cop. But the plastic bar holding him should be made of translucent clear plastic not black.
post #33 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamimadam View Post


watch out everyone, we got a bad *** in the room.

 

tell us how you really feel, chief.

 

it's not exactly manly to collect dozens of shoes either. /limpwrist

so basically you are justifying buying a G.I Jordan doll...to each and its own. Ill just stick to buyin kicks

post #34 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamimadam View Post


watch out everyone, we got a bad *** in the room.

 

tell us how you really feel, chief.

 

it's not exactly manly to collect dozens of shoes either. /limpwrist

Not sure how you are relating buying a doll and dressing it up (which it essentially is) to collecting shoes. Let's say we are stretching, and you want to include buying the doll..err figurine as a hobby just like collecting shoes. Ok, let's then include manly hobbies as sewing sweaters and buying thimbles.

 

If you want to defend grown men buying dolls and playing dress up, I am sure you are also the one outside Justin Bieber concerts begging for an autograph.

 

In all honestly, I know there are millions of Jordan fanatics that just want to buy this as part of their Jordan shrine. There is a market for it..no doubt. I just am not part of that market.

post #35 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilfaze420 View Post

so basically you are justifying buying a G.I Jordan doll...to each and its own. Ill just stick to buyin kicks

 

so you won't buy any memorabilia unless you can use it? I do like you're G.I. Joe analogy though LOL.

post #36 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsInDa90s View Post

so you won't buy any memorabilia unless you can use it? I do like you're G.I. Joe analogy though LOL.

Well, some guys r just not in figurines.
That mj would stand next to my transformers and halo figurines XD. Just kidding.
My mj would be on my desk at work.
post #37 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post


Well, some guys r just not in figurines.
That mj would stand next to my transformers and halo figurines XD. Just kidding.
My mj would be on my desk at work.


To each his own, but if one of my employees had a MJ figurine on his/her desk, I would ask where the Care Bear doll is. Frankly, I think there was a certain age for that, and people should grow up. Obviously, there are a number of people who think otherwise...to each his/her own.

post #38 of 101
Sick detail. Wouldn't pay that much but they'd look nice in my study with my memorabilia
post #39 of 101
The level of detail is impeccable.

Damn!

smokin.gif
#TeamRetail

Team Buffalo Bills fan #3 of 4

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM
Reply
#TeamRetail

Team Buffalo Bills fan #3 of 4

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM
Reply
post #40 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsInDa90s View Post

 

so you won't buy any memorabilia unless you can use it? I do like you're G.I. Joe analogy though LOL.

i jus think the whole dress up thing is overkill, but if i was 15 years younger my shaq figurine that i used to love so much would have some competition lol

post #41 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post


To each his own, but if one of my employees had a MJ figurine on his/her desk, I would ask where the Care Bear doll is. Frankly, I think there was a certain age for that, and people should grow up. Obviously, there are a number of people who think otherwise...to each his/her own.

Well, that depends in what business u r.
Im working at a computer game publisher and
Here we have no dress codes and the majority have figurines, dolls on their desk.
We are nerds wink.gif
post #42 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes View Post

The level of detail is impeccable.

Damn!

smokin.gif

This.

Pricey though.
post #43 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilfaze420 View Post

i jus think the whole dress up thing is overkill, but if i was 15 years younger my shaq figurine that i used to love so much would have some competition lol

LOL this collectible is not for 15yr olds.. its for adult collectors(late 30-40s) who got loot..research the price and you'll see this one is probably going for more than the majority kicks in ur shoe collection ..

Those collectors laugh at us bc we spend monwy on shoes we never wear and put them in zip loc bags..
post #44 of 101
Pretty crazy detail on these
post #45 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesteve72 View Post

Wow those look sick. but i stopped playing with toys a long long time ago.

Why would you even play with this? These are adult collectibles meant for display purposes.
NIKETALKIN'
SINCE
2000
smokin.gif
Reply
NIKETALKIN'
SINCE
2000
smokin.gif
Reply
post #46 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post


Well, that depends in what business u r.
Im working at a computer game publisher and
Here we have no dress codes and the majority have figurines, dolls on their desk.
We are nerds wink.gif


Ha. Perhaps. I am in finance at a film company. We have a gaming department, and if one of my game developers had figurines on his desk, I'd be asking the same question. Our A/P clerk has horse figurines and beanie babies on her desk, and everyone think she's loony.

post #47 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecabrera View Post


Why would you even play with this? These are adult collectibles meant for display purposes.


They might be for display, but the point is dressing him up.

post #48 of 101

these are dope, very well detailed and almost real looking

 

but with that said, this isn't for me and my son is too young for this, he will just continue to play with his Space Jam MJs

post #49 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post


Ha. Perhaps. I am in finance at a film company. We have a gaming department, and if one of my game developers had figurines on his desk, I'd be asking the same question. Our A/P clerk has horse figurines and beanie babies on her desk, and everyone think she's loony.

Well, what kind of gaming department is that? XD
When u look at the desks of publishers and development studios like konami, capcom, 343 studios etc. Many have figurines or other display models. There is a difference between displaying action toys for kids or high detailed ones like the mc farlane, neca or kayoodo figurines.
post #50 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post


Well, what kind of gaming department is that? XD
When u look at the desks of publishers and development studios like konami, capcom, 343 studios etc. Many have figurines or other display models. There is a difference between displaying action toys for kids or high detailed ones like the mc farlane, neca or kayoodo figurines.


They are developing a gaming app for a movie we are producing. Well, I think if you're in the toy industry, I would expect people to have toys at their desk. I have a friend that works at Mattel, and everyone has toys. That is an exception in my book.

post #51 of 101
Ordered one from Hong Kong, planning on buying the set.
These are collectables, nothing to do with doing dressups. Just display them somewhere.



post #52 of 101
Saw these pix in the SSC boards..lol
post #53 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthijst View Post

Ordered one from Hong Kong, planning on buying the set.
These are collectables, nothing to do with doing dressups. Just display them somewhere.



 

I hope you place these near your Barbie collection.

post #54 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post

 

I hope you place these near your Barbie collection.

 

 

post #55 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecabrera View Post

Why would you even play with this? These are adult collectibles meant for display purposes.


yeah i know but c'mon its still a toy.
post #56 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesteve72 View Post


yeah i know but c'mon its still a toy.

 

so is an NBA video game.. and ppl think that's OK.

post #57 of 101
Dope, Would buy if i could get the set for the low.
Nike got a strong following and I'm part of the problem
Miami Heat
Philadelphia Eagles
Reply
Nike got a strong following and I'm part of the problem
Miami Heat
Philadelphia Eagles
Reply
post #58 of 101
Gotta love all these wannabe hardcore narrow minded losers who've probably never been more than 20 miles outside of their little hole in the ground .
Edited by matthijst - 7/16/13 at 2:26am
post #59 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthijst View Post

Ordered one from Hong Kong, planning on buying the set.
These are collectables, nothing to do with doing dressups. Just display them somewhere.



Dope pics! How and where did u order? And what's the difference with the set? My boy in Hong Kong couldn't even get it.
wink.gif Size Swap DS 2013 Jordan 1 Retro High OG (bred, black/red) size 12 for size 11 smokin.gif
Reply
wink.gif Size Swap DS 2013 Jordan 1 Retro High OG (bred, black/red) size 12 for size 11 smokin.gif
Reply
post #60 of 101
Got it from Yahoo Auctions HK.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Michael Jordan Masterpiece Figurine Collection