NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › NFL Week In Review SB Wrap Up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL Week In Review SB Wrap Up

post #1 of 129
Thread Starter 
-Congrats to the Ravens and Niners for making to the game.

-Hell of a game outside of the blackout laugh.gifmean.gif

-It was a huge momentum shift for the 9ers, and If you dont think so I'm not sure what to tell you.

-beyonce devil.gif

-Reed wit the pick pimp.gif

-anyone knows where Aldon Smith is? I haven't seen him in awhile. nerd.gif

-Waka Flacka Flacco, dude balled.

-Q balled and did what he wanted against those DBs.

-GREAT no call by the refs, ball was uncatchable and was a lot of contacts on both sides.

No QOTW but ill leave you with this.

shaun-of-the-dead.gif
post #2 of 129
Congrats to Baltimore fans...Glad for Flacco. Lord knows he get's ripped pretty bad in his city...Good to see him ball out. Kudos to Jim Caldwell too. No one is talking about what a solid job of play calling he's done since taking over the reins from Cameron. Kudos to Ozzie too. Picking up Corey Graham was a boon. He played awesomely in place of Lardarius. Baltimore got great play from the o-line during the post season & the DBs...
post #3 of 129
Another good NFL season pimp.gif

Filled with great games and moments

Ray Lewis going out on top!

Peyton Manning & AP coming back looking strong!!

The rookie QB's pimp.gif
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES


"In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have. I'm ready to accept the challenge. I'm coming home"
Reply
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES


"In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have. I'm ready to accept the challenge. I'm coming home"
Reply
post #4 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG View Post

-It was a huge momentum shift for the 9ers, and If you dont think so I'm not sure what to tell you.

They punted two plays after the blackout. If you think punting is a momentum changing event, I'm not sure what to tell you.

--Props to the Ravens, they deserved it. The fact the 49ers were able to mount a comeback after getting Texan'd™ in the first half shows a lot about this team.

--Stop *****ing about calls and no-calls. They happen. The refs didn't decide that game -- the crappy play calling on the goal line did.

--Jim needs to be more gracious in defeat. I know that he was pissed, but it's your brother. He treated that man like Jim Schwartz. Stop acting like the whole world is against you, dude.

--Kudos to Kap for not Pulling-a-Schaub™. Bright future for the kid.

--80 days until the draft. pimp.gif
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
post #5 of 129

You cant spot huge of a lead and expect to win a SB.

More concerned about the lack of discipline early and playcalling in the goal to go situation...

The no call wasnt that bad, shoulda called timeout anyway.

Randy, you cant call yourself GOAT and then pull that "performance"

Kap got rolling in the 2nd half, just couldnt finish the comeback.

Gore shoulda gotten a look down there at the end

 

Flacco, Boldin, and Jacoby did their thing

Despite SF losing, glad Ed gotta ring, he deserved it.

https://twitter.com/foolishfoolie

 

"I'm old enough to know better, young enough to not give a ****..."

 

http://instagram.com/skinnydelnegro  follow back all #NT

Reply

https://twitter.com/foolishfoolie

 

"I'm old enough to know better, young enough to not give a ****..."

 

http://instagram.com/skinnydelnegro  follow back all #NT

Reply
post #6 of 129
mean.gif



The Self-Proclaimed GOAT WR sick.gifsick.gifroll.gif


got his **** Jammed So bad on Goal Line slant in 1st half when he was primary read.

gave Zero Effort on high pass from Kap that got picked off.

didnt come back for the ball on a comeback route and nearly had it picked off.

tired.gif
WHIPPIN.WHITNEY
Reply
WHIPPIN.WHITNEY
Reply
post #7 of 129

This was probably my favorite NFL season. So much drama went down, Seahawks and 49ers became villains, the rookie QB's did awesome, replacement refs, and the Superbowl was just as crazy as the whole season has been.  

post #8 of 129
mean.gif

Like we don't see this MMG. You're better than that dawg.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #9 of 129
Thread Starter 
Your right, momentum had absolutely nothing to do with it, I guess the 49ers just forgot to win the day.

Pull up a seat with the other 31 teams and enjoy your pudding.

And that final drive was terrible play calling, rather than having a ***** fit at the end of every call that don't go your way how about you run the ball.
post #10 of 129
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
post #11 of 129
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
WHIPPIN.WHITNEY
Reply
WHIPPIN.WHITNEY
Reply
post #12 of 129
Refs let the boys play last night. I have NO issue with how the game was called. It was fair across the board. There were numerous instances where guys should have been flagged for PFs, but they weren't. GREAT game all around.

Ed-Reed-390x220.jpg

pimp.gif

*edit*

guess randy moss chose the wrong game to "play when he wants to play." Enjoy retirement.
post #13 of 129
Colin looked shook in the 1st half. & although I was screamin for alex smith to get some burn, I dont think he could have made that come back.
was a great season man. Game was dope to end it. hov won.

Go Colts
Lookin for: Cool Grey 4s, sz 9.5....PM me
Reply
Lookin for: Cool Grey 4s, sz 9.5....PM me
Reply
post #14 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moundraised23 View Post

Colin looked shook in the 1st half. & although I was screamin for alex smith to get some burn, I dont think he could have made that come back.
was a great season man. Game was dope to end it. hov won.

Go Colts

Honestly I heard some people asking for Alex and all I could so was mean.gif

Had they put him in it would've been WAY worse.
post #15 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG View Post

Honestly I heard some people asking for Alex and all I could so was mean.gif

Had they put him in it would've been WAY worse.

Bill Cowher was calling for Smith after the blackout.

Harbaugh's playcalling on the 5 mean.gif No read option??? ESPECIALLY w/ Ngata out of the game? The hell....
post #16 of 129
Super Bowl
- a great game is all I asked for since I didn't care who won and I'm glad we got it
- playcalling in the redzone killed the 49ers all game, Kaepernick was way off on damn near every throw in the endzone, shoulda ran an option at LEAST one time on their final possession
- if you're gonna throw a fade at least throw it Moss' way mean.gif
- Jacoby Jones was well deserving of an MVP himself but Flacco balled as well
-Flacco bout to get PAAAAAAAIIIIIID, he's the new Eli, keep stock in regular season numbers if you want but the man turns up in the playoffs

Eagles
- most pathetic season I've ever seen since I've been a fan, hope this team has a completely different attitude next year

Everyone Else
- loved all the rookies who balled this year pimp.gif
- HATED all the DB's who got embarassed FREQUENTLY all season long. Feels like the worst year ever for cornerbacks, everyone got roasted
- happy trails Reverend Ray and Tony Gonzales
- happy trails for Tim Tebow, don't see him in the league next season smokin.gif
- Ravens need to hold on to Anquan and Ed Reed, I'd hate to see them leave after their efforts this season
- I'm thrilled my Eagles be going into next season with ZERO expectations, thank God
EAGLES | WIZARDS
@TweetsOpenDoors
Reply
EAGLES | WIZARDS
@TweetsOpenDoors
Reply
post #17 of 129
What's stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl next year?
TEAM CHEESEHEADS ..... HoustonRockets
Jordy Nelson: Best WR in the game .................................. The Roc Boys in the building tonight
Reply
TEAM CHEESEHEADS ..... HoustonRockets
Jordy Nelson: Best WR in the game .................................. The Roc Boys in the building tonight
Reply
post #18 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Bill Cowher was calling for Smith after the blackout.

Harbaugh's playcalling on the 5 mean.gif No read option??? ESPECIALLY w/ Ngata out of the game? The hell....

As much as Colin looked wide eyed he still gave them the best chance to win, you put Alex smith in and that game get super out of hand and we're sitting here talking about won of the worst Washes ever.
post #19 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg View Post

- I'm thrilled my Eagles be going into next season with ZERO expectations, thank God

If you think y'all won't be under a microscope all season long w/ Chip @ the helm... *shrugs*
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
post #20 of 129
It would have been the single greatest thing ever if the Undertaker would have come out during the blackout.
post #21 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

They punted two plays after the blackout. If you think punting is a momentum changing event, I'm not sure what to tell you.

.....

It was 3rd and 13 after the blackout. Even 30 minutes of planning doesn't make converting a 3rd and 13 any easier.
Their offense scored 6 points before the blackout, and coming out of halftime Ravens had all the momentum already and the kickoff return brought even more momentum to them. After the blackout it was like it was a completely different game.


Either way Ray Ray got to win another one, Reed gets to have one too, Gore can get one another day.
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
post #22 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG View Post

Honestly I heard some people asking for Alex and all I could so was mean.gif

Had they put him in it would've been WAY worse.

Bill Cowher was calling for Smith after the blackout.

Harbaugh's playcalling on the 5 mean.gif No read option??? ESPECIALLY w/ Ngata out of the game? The hell....


Baltimore was dictating their read option by blitzing, they couldn't run it. That's why most of Kap's runs were straight QB runs.

Baltimore was going all out at him, forcing him to beat them with a perfect throw, not giving him the "option" to pick and choose what he wanted. That's why the 9ers tried the roll outs to get away from the blitzes.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #23 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjjfar View Post

.....

It was 3rd and 13 after the blackout. Even 30 minutes of planning doesn't make converting a 3rd and 13 any easier.
Their offense scored 6 points before the blackout, and coming out of halftime Ravens had all the momentum already and the kickoff return brought even more momentum to them. After the blackout it was like it was a completely different game.


Either way Ray Ray got to win another one, Reed gets to have one too, Gore can get one another day.

Basically a 35 timeout after a team is literally pushin you up and down the field and they just scored to open the half is huge.

It allowed the 9ers to settle and it gave Colin a chance to compose him, if you looked at him all through the 1st half dude was wide eyed and shook.

Lets not to mention if that DB doesn't slip on mosses come back route that's a pick 6.
post #24 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjjfar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

They punted two plays after the blackout. If you think punting is a momentum changing event, I'm not sure what to tell you.

.....

It was 3rd and 13 after the blackout. Even 30 minutes of planning doesn't make converting a 3rd and 13 any easier.

So, you're just clarifying what I said. The 49ers punted two plays after 'the blackout' yet momentum was in their hands. Gotcha, makes complete sense.

I really wonder about this place sometimes. Like, if y'all really believe half the **** you type.
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
post #25 of 129
there's no such thing as momentum. worst cliche is sports.
post #26 of 129
Great SB. The blackout gave SF a shot of sensu beans, but it didn't matter in the end.

Glad for Ray, Rice, Reed, and most of all Boldin. Dude was a ******g boss in the game he was having his way with the secondary.

But what a season for Rookie QBs. Sucks to be Browns, Jags and Chiefs fans you guys been looking for QBs and missed out on some Gems in the later rounds. No way we get a repeat of what we saw for a long time.

RG3
Hussle Trillson
Luck
Kap

You can even throw in Ryan T and you got one hell of a rookie QB class. No doubt that Wilson and Kap will win one before RG3/Luck, SF and Seattle are just too stacked, its gonna take Redskins/Colts sometime to get to that level on all sides of the ball.

Hawks will when a SB before SF, yall can quote that
Edited by Law3001 - 2/4/13 at 7:43am
post #27 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by raw120 View Post

there's no such thing as momentum. worst cliche is sports.

Wait, what?
post #28 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

Great SB. The blackout gave SF a shot of sensu beans, but it didn't matter in the end.

Glad for Ray, Rice, Reed, and most of all Boldin. Dude was a ******g boss in the game he was having his way with the secondary.

But what a season for Rookie QBs. Sucks to be Browns, Jags and Chiefs fans you guys been looking for QBs and missed out on some Gems in the later rounds. No way we get a repeat of what we saw for a long time.

RG3
Hussle Trillson
Luck
Kap

You can even throw in Ryan T and you got one hell of a rookie QB class. No doubt that Wilson and Kap will win one before RG3/Luck, SF and Seattle are just too stacked, its gonna take Redskins/Colts sometime to get to that level on all sides of the ball.

Hawks will when a SB before the SF, yall can quote that

pimp.gif

post #29 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Wait, what?

This.

mean.giflaugh.gif
post #30 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

So, you're just clarifying what I said. The 49ers punted two plays after 'the blackout' yet momentum was in their hands. Gotcha, makes complete sense.

I really wonder about this place sometimes. Like, if y'all really believe half the **** you type.
That drive started and basically was over before the blackout. Having more then 10 yards to go on any down can be a drive killer, having more than 10 on 3rd down and you might as well get the punt team ready.

Also please learn to read. Nobody said the blackout gave SF any momentum directly. It was a momentum shift, where as before the blackout the Ravens had all the momentum, after the blackout that was all gone. SF didn't get any momentum but BAL lost all theirs, hence the shift. Afterwards when they continued to score 25 points to the Raven's 6 in 2nd half, then they got the momentum.
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › NFL Week In Review SB Wrap Up