NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Early and I mean EARLY!!!! Next year SUPER BOWL predictions!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Early and I mean EARLY!!!! Next year SUPER BOWL predictions!!! - Page 2

post #31 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100027 View Post

Seahawks vs Seahawks, Seahawks win.



Book It


roll.gifsmokin.gif

 

 

My picks: Jags v. Bucs

You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
post #32 of 129
SF vs NE

Who knows? NFC will be wide open next year

https://twitter.com/foolishfoolie

 

"I'm old enough to know better, young enough to not give a ****..."

 

http://instagram.com/skinnydelnegro  follow back all #NT

Reply

https://twitter.com/foolishfoolie

 

"I'm old enough to know better, young enough to not give a ****..."

 

http://instagram.com/skinnydelnegro  follow back all #NT

Reply
post #33 of 129

9ers - steelers

Team 49ers - Impeach goodell
Reply
Team 49ers - Impeach goodell
Reply
post #34 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl1nk View Post

seahawks vs patriots.

this

post #35 of 129
pimp.gif I love how every season in the NFL is a new season.

The Skins and Colts made the playoffs laugh.gif
post #36 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc View Post

denver vs giants

super manning bowl wink.gif
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/@wtf_flex
Reply
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/@wtf_flex
Reply
post #37 of 129
giants vs denver
post #38 of 129
I'd to wish my Niners will go back. ohwell.gif The NFC is too wide open.

AFC: New England
post #39 of 129
The NFC is wide open because there's a ton of good teams. The AFC is wide open because everyone sucks.
post #40 of 129
laugh.gif at Denver, y'all gonna get trolled by the master regular season QB again

Texans VS Falcons pimp.gif
post #41 of 129
Bengals v Falcons
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
post #42 of 129
49ers-Colts
post #43 of 129
Giants vs I dont care. We're winning on our field.
@JFedeDPT

Help Brooklyn Youth: Athletes * Scholars * Community Leaders http://gobrooklyn.org
Reply
@JFedeDPT

Help Brooklyn Youth: Athletes * Scholars * Community Leaders http://gobrooklyn.org
Reply
post #44 of 129
Falcons are a lock, AFC up for grabs
post #45 of 129
Seahawks vs Steelers
EAGLES | WIZARDS
@TweetsOpenDoors
Reply
EAGLES | WIZARDS
@TweetsOpenDoors
Reply
post #46 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG View Post

laugh.gif at Denver, y'all gonna get trolled by the master regular season QB again

Texans VS Falcons pimp.gif

You're a Texan fan though. Never sniffed a SB
post #47 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

You're a Texan fan though. Never sniffed a SB

Have no idea what that has anything to do with the subject at hand happy.gif thanks for playing.
post #48 of 129
Well you made fun of a guy who predicted the Broncos in the SB due to their QB and his post season success then went on to predict the Texans who have even less post season success. Not hard to connect the dots really
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
post #49 of 129
Didn't make fun of anyone nerd.gif

Had no idea pointing out facts ( Peyton's less than stellar post season record and success rate) was making fun nerd.gif

But I'll let it go dmx nerd.gif don't wanna derail.
post #50 of 129
Nah I'm just mad we lost to the Ravens. Lol

Heard a stat on Mike & Mike that Flacco and Manning have the same amount of playoff victories. 9 each.

Wow
post #51 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

Nah I'm just mad we lost to the Ravens. Lol

Heard a stat on Mike & Mike that Flacco and Manning have the same amount of playoff victories. 9 each.

Wow

It's cool, at least y'all made it frown.gif

Manning also has like 11 loses laugh.gifpimp.gif
post #52 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG View Post

Didn't make fun of anyone nerd.gif

Had no idea pointing out facts ( Peyton's less than stellar post season record and success rate) was making fun nerd.gif

But I'll let it go dmx nerd.gif don't wanna derail.

Sorry should've been extremely specific and said 'used laughing emoticon'. I'll be more careful of semantics next time so we all understand each other
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
post #53 of 129
Broncos vs 9ers
post #54 of 129
Peyton Manning has as many Super Bowl rings as Matt Schaub has career playoff wins.
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
Oregon Ducks
San Francisco 49ers
Portland Trail Blazers
Reply
post #55 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay02 View Post

The NFC is wide open because there's a ton of good teams. The AFC is wide open because everyone sucks.

The AFC part is wrong. Most of the teams sucks save for Pats, Ravens, Broncos. Darkhorse is the Colts. If it isn't one of those 4 I'd be shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxfury View Post

Well you made fun of a guy who predicted the Broncos in the SB due to their QB and his post season success then went on to predict the Texans who have even less post season success. Not hard to connect the dots really

Not to mention his rebuttal being about [staying on topic]. He brings up stuff that isn't the topic to slydiss/shut down the argument all the time. Usually the team record, "what have they done lately?", etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxfury View Post

Bengals v Falcons

I saw like 80% of their last 4 regular season games and their playoff game. They could be so much better it is really disappointing. The average teams (Cowboys, Steelers) they lost one and squeaked by the other. The bad team (Philly) they played down too until finally pulling away in the late 3rd. And against the Ravens couldn't do anything until the Ravens started resting players. They are too talented to play the way they did.


Fun fact- Read on yahoo that the last 4 Superbowl winners were the opposing team of the Eagles in their home opener. Hoping its Dallas this year. If ever a team to break the streak though, tired.gif
post #56 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG View Post

laugh.gif at Denver, y'all gonna get trolled by the master regular season QB again

Texans VS Falcons pimp.gif

You're a Texan fan though. Never sniffed a SB

Can't make a logical argument against the post, so take a shot at the poster. Classic NT roll.gif

Is he wrong through? Peyton doesn't exactly have the best post season career
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Peyton Manning has as many Super Bowl rings as Matt Schaub has career playoff wins.

Cool dude!
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
post #57 of 129
Giants / Broncos


I'm still thinking about SF though too.
post #58 of 129
vikings vs broncos
pimp.gif chicago bears chicago blackhawks chicago bulls chicago cubs notre dame football fighting illini basketball pimp.gif
Reply
pimp.gif chicago bears chicago blackhawks chicago bulls chicago cubs notre dame football fighting illini basketball pimp.gif
Reply
post #59 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxfury View Post

Sorry should've been extremely specific and said 'used laughing emoticon'. I'll be more careful of semantics next time so we all understand each other

Maybe I miss understood you or maybe I used to wrong face/phase or something.

I was laughin at the fact of everyone picking the broncos AGAIN even though they got exposed in the playoffs with Peyton and not so great defense that everyone thought was amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Peyton Manning has as many Super Bowl rings as Matt Schaub has career playoff wins.

Flacco has as many rings as Peyton, a better playoff record and was more efficient doing it, what's your point?
post #60 of 129

Here we go again.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Early and I mean EARLY!!!! Next year SUPER BOWL predictions!!!