My crazy work schedule continues, and it isn't slowing down anytime soon. I just booked travel for work for the first three weeks of March to Michigan (shoot me). Anyway...
I will have the NTWT Royal Rumble PPV Prediction Contest posted by the time Raw ends tonight. I apologize they haven't been posted sooner, but I just haven't had time. I will work on them straight through Raw until they are done.
Last week, Brock Lesnar made his (surprise) return to WWE laying out Vince McMahon with an F5, much to the falsified dismay of Paul Heyman. Vince McMahon sold a broken hip from Brock's F5. While Vince wasn't actually injured from the F5, he does in fact need hip surgery, and this is being used as the excuse.
Brock Lesnar will be on tonight's Raw. He will also be on Raw on February 25th from Dallas, Texas, March 11th from Indianapolis, Indiana, and April 1st from Washington, DC.
I don't know if HHH will be on tonight's show, but he will be back soon so get revenge for Vince and set up his match with Brock.
Paul Heyman will be on miztv tonight. Please, please, PLEASE GOD. Don't make a farmer. Make Brock Lesnar snap miz's neck and end his career on the spot. I hope he never walks again.
The Rock will NOT be at tonight's Raw. This will be the only Raw that The Rock misses between now and WrestleMania. Undoubtably CM Punk will get plenty of shots in on Mr. Hollywood.
Elimination Chamber is 13 days away. I figure we will get a Cena, Sheamus, Orton vs The Shield match set up tonight, possibly inside the Elimination Chamber.
NTWT Royal Rumble PPV Prediction Contest Results
- 94 entrants (2nd highest total ever only behind WM 28)
- 1000 possible total points
- High Score: 670
- Low Score: 170
- Avg Score: 450
- 3.3% correctly predicted 4 matches
- 33% correctly predicted Team Hell No to win
- 98% correctly predicted Alberto Del Rio to win
- Only 33% correctly predicted The Rock to leave as WWE Champion
- 52% correctly predicted the shortest Rumble entrant to last 5-19 seconds, 38% correctly predicted the longest Rumble entrant to last 40-49 minutes, and 55% correctly predicted the most Rumble eliminations to be 5-6, the majority in each of these categories.
- 57% correctly predicted John Cena to win the Royal Rumble. The next most were Dolph Ziggler with 15%, Randy Orton with 10%, and Ryback with 6%.
- Essential1 and drewj84 correctly predicted that #19 would be the entrant to win the Royal Rumble. Unfortunately they selected Daniel Bryan and Ryback respectively to win.
- The most popular entrance numbers were #1 and #18 with 10%. No one selected #30.
Congratulations to our winner, goofy08, a newcomer to the contest. I hope to see you around throughout the year.
The next contest is in just 12 days for Elimination Chamber.
I will now work on compiling all of the 2013 Predictions and Member info from a few weeks back.
Edited by 4wrestling - 2/5/13 at 7:45am