NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › "Women Don't Need Men" (Nothing New But Solid Read)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"Women Don't Need Men" (Nothing New But Solid Read) - Page 4

post #91 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post


I dont know about you, but me as a man never aspire to live off a woman, I dont see how any man with pride would be cool with that or even want society to find that acceptable.


why not you essentailly in one breathe say lets not stick go to those old archaic ways...and subscribe to a typical gender stereotype...then in the next breath its oh men and women are equal times changed and we shouldnt stick to that old way of thinking... its either equal or not..You no offense almost sound like the women...one minute its im independent im not with that old school ways...then its lay my jacket in the puddle...open my door, im old fashion you take me out pay for my meal...then its i aint cooking cleaning.....no compromise from me thats old school...men can do that work to...

 

SO if men according to your worlds can follow/do things that are stereotypically assigned/related to women...why cant women do the same... ? Its like your saying its ok for a man to wash clothes cook clean etc.... but to ask a woman to do it and its being stereotypical....but to ask a women to take you out pay the bill and its back to 1950's and im going to be the stereotypical male.

post #92 of 136

Pshhh... I never got why men feel intimidated by a woman who has a higher paying job.   That's just being extremely insecure.

 

I rather have a wife making more money than me , rather than less. That's more money in both of our pockets. Cut the housewife thing out, it's a thing of the past.

 

If my wife wants to be a housewife ,then you know what " Find someone who likes to stay home all day for yourself, that's not me".

 

EDIT: Same goes for girls that want me to pay for 1000 dates(first couple of months is understandable and traditional). But  ****, you have to make me WANT you too....

"Get back, gimme room room room
DB9 like VROOM VROOM VROOM

Young Hov, what we doin, doin, doin?"
Reply
"Get back, gimme room room room
DB9 like VROOM VROOM VROOM

Young Hov, what we doin, doin, doin?"
Reply
post #93 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatCanISay View Post

Pshhh... I never got why men feel intimidated by a woman who has a higher paying job.   That's just being extremely insecure.

I rather have a wife making more money than me , rather than less. That's more money in both of our pockets. Cut the housewife thing out, it's a thing of the past.

If my wife wants to be a housewife ,then you know what " Find someone who likes to stay home all day for yourself, that's not me".


Real talk. Who wouldn't want a rich woman to take care of 'em ?
post #94 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by kix4kix View Post

So you would marry an ugly women with a 7figure 401k over a hostess at the w? I find that hard to believe honestly. Successful woman in your definition is income?

lulz que?


how is that relevant to my post?
post #95 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post


why not you essentailly in one breathe say lets not stick go to those old archaic ways...and subscribe to a typical gender stereotype...then in the next breath its oh men and women are equal times changed and we shouldnt stick to that old way of thinking... its either equal or not..You no offense almost sound like the women...one minute its im independent im not with that old school ways...then its lay my jacket in the puddle...open my door, im old fashion you take me out pay for my meal...then its i aint cooking cleaning.....no compromise from me thats old school...men can do that work to...

SO if men according to your worlds can follow/do things that are stereotypically assigned/related to women...why cant women do the same... ? Its like your saying its ok for a man to wash clothes cook clean etc.... but to ask a woman to do it and its being stereotypical....but to ask a women to take you out pay the bill and its back to 1950's and im going to be the stereotypical male.

women and men think differently, im a man, as a man i believe i should provide for my woman, i wouldnt feel comfortable having a woman support me, that doesnt mean she cant make more than me and i think thats where ya get it twisted, there is a difference between a bum a** uninspired dude and a dude who's simply in a lower pay bracket than his wife.
post #96 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kix4kix View Post

So you would marry an ugly women with a 7figure 401k over a hostess at the w? I find that hard to believe honestly. Successful woman in your definition is income?

lulz que?


how is that relevant to my post?


Therein lies the actual problem, our society bases its definition of success on income. Women don't feel like they can be considered successful by holding a family together and raising intelligent, well adapted children, but only through a career outside of the family.
post #97 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post


why not you essentailly in one breathe say lets not stick go to those old archaic ways...and subscribe to a typical gender stereotype...then in the next breath its oh men and women are equal times changed and we shouldnt stick to that old way of thinking... its either equal or not..You no offense almost sound like the women...one minute its im independent im not with that old school ways...then its lay my jacket in the puddle...open my door, im old fashion you take me out pay for my meal...then its i aint cooking cleaning.....no compromise from me thats old school...men can do that work to...

SO if men according to your worlds can follow/do things that are stereotypically assigned/related to women...why cant women do the same... ? Its like your saying its ok for a man to wash clothes cook clean etc.... but to ask a woman to do it and its being stereotypical....but to ask a women to take you out pay the bill and its back to 1950's and im going to be the stereotypical male.

women and men think differently, im a man, as a man i believe i should provide for my woman, i wouldnt feel comfortable having a woman support me, that doesnt mean she cant make more than me and i think thats where ya get it twisted, there is a difference between a bum a** uninspired dude and a dude who's simply in a lower pay bracket than his wife.

 

So you wouldn't date a woman that makes a lot more money than you?  Why is a man who makes less than his wife a bum?

post #98 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post


lulz que?


how is that relevant to my post?


i think it goes to say that a women in your argument of men being more superficial is false seeing as you are more incline to see a ugly well to do man and or have some sort of social status with a good looking women...who essentially has nothing but great personal characters... then a well off women with a man who essentially has nothing but great personal character...i would be willing to wager probably in most part wouldnt even be with one if he was below her in terms of money and other superficial aspects... The number 1 reason for divorce right now for women is finances.... for men its infidelity...in which most parts women say it was due to the man being more powerful ala more social status aka money...So if that isnt superficial i dont know exactly what is.

post #99 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post


i think it goes to say that a women in your argument of men being more superficial is false seeing as you are more incline to see a ugly well to do man and or have some sort of social status with a good looking women...who essentially has nothing but great personal characters... then a well off women with a man who essentially has nothing but great personal character...i would be willing to wager probably in most part wouldnt even be with one if he was below her in terms of money and other superficial aspects... The number 1 reason for divorce right now for women is finances.... for men its infidelity...in which most parts women say it was due to the man being more powerful ala more social status aka money...So if that isnt superficial i dont know exactly what is.

maybe its too late, BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?

like ive read this post 3 times and have no clue what im reading.
post #100 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

 

So you wouldn't date a woman that makes a lot more money than you?


i dont care what she makes....it who she is as a person is my point.... but one thing is and me and my old lady aree equal....she will cook clean etc...just as i will...she has taken out garbage...taken me out etc...outside of a special occasion or my bday etc... and has spent her money doing it and not mines...

 

She hell sunday did yard work....while i was gearing up for the big game.... and i helped the girls get they clothes ready etc.last night...We dont have this oh i make this or that so i dont have to compromise do this attitude. I dont say oh because im a man cook me dinner beitch...no more then she says because im a women open my door, you better pay take me out... We just see things need to be done and we do them. She has never came to me on some im independent and as such i dont have to wash cook etc...cause you are trying to oppress me..And i dont feel intimidated at her work achievements...or other accolades.....she has hell 2 degrees...i barely got an associates....i dont feel less then her...and she doesnt throw it in my face and sees it as her being better then me... we understand that just because our roles, and who we are are different doesnt make one job less/more important...

 

See nowadays women on that old lakers of kobe/shaq steez... Cant see that you both play an intricate part of the team...and despite having different roles and playing different positions...no one is more important or more valued then the other...I dont try to prove i can be a point...she doesnt try to prove she can be a center...just off the basis of well i can do what you do just to prove we the same. We look beyond that and see the bigger goal in winning the game of life.

post #101 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post


maybe its too late, BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?

like ive read this post 3 times and have no clue what im reading.

 

dude tryin to argue that an ugly but rich man will always have a pretty woman without sizeable paper of her own before you'd see a ugly but rich woman with a stud dude with no paper of his own and probably wouldnt even be with him looks or not if he wasn't at least equal in terms of said paper.  also says when women divorce men it's cuz they slooting with a dude with more paper than their husband and they want a divorce to get with the new rich guy, and when men divorce women its cuz of already mentioned cheating.  i don't know if i agree with either argument but *kanyeshrug.jpg

post #102 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post


maybe its too late, BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?

like ive read this post 3 times and have no clue what im reading.


in short you flip flopping and almost well hell just str8 up sound henpecked

post #103 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post


i dont care what she makes....it who she is as a person is my point.... but one thing is and me and my old lady aree equal....she will cook clean etc...just as i will...she has taken out garbage...taken me out etc...outside of a special occasion or my bday etc... and has spent her money doing it and not mines...

She hell sunday did yard work....while i was gearing up for the big game.... and i helped the girls get they clothes ready etc.last night...We dont have this oh i make this or that so i dont have to compromise do this attitude. I dont say oh because im a man cook me dinner beitch...no more then she says because im a women open my door, you better pay take me out... We just see things need to be done and we do them. She has never came to me on some im independent and as such i dont have to wash cook etc...cause you are trying to oppress me..And i dont feel intimidated at her work achievements...or other accolades.....she has hell 2 degrees...i barely got an associates....i dont feel less then her...and she doesnt throw it in my face and sees it as her being better then me... we understand that just because our roles, and who we are are different doesnt make one job less/more important...

See nowadays women on that old lakers of kobe/shaq steez... Cant see that you both play an intricate part of the team...and despite having different roles and playing different positions...no one is more important or more valued then the other...I dont try to prove i can be a point...she doesnt try to prove she can be a center...just off the basis of well i can do what you do just to prove we the same. We look beyond that and see the bigger goal in winning the game of life.

pretty much.
post #104 of 136

you didn't answer my question Steezy.....

 

please respond

post #105 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post


women and men think differently, im a man, as a man i believe i should provide for my woman, i wouldnt feel comfortable having a woman support me, that doesnt mean she cant make more than me and i think thats where ya get it twisted, there is a difference between a bum a** uninspired dude and a dude who's simply in a lower pay bracket than his wife.


but thats not how you said it....so..i took it as you said it. Did you not see that dating special on women...i make 100,000 he makes 45,000 how is that a bum? i have 3 degrees from top universities...he has an associates at a local college.... i mean this is what tons of woman are saying...

 

I can honestly say it be hard pressed to find a man who says damn baby you fine and you got a good heart etc... but i went to mit and you went to devry so you out of the question... its not common place for a man to say i work as a head consultant making 100k a year and you just a mere admin asst... making 27k so you wont even get a look at let alone actual conversation or a date.

post #106 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Assassin View Post

 

dude tryin to argue that an ugly but rich man will always have a pretty woman without sizeable paper of her own before you'd see a ugly but rich woman with a stud dude with no paper of his own and probably wouldnt even be with him looks or not if he wasn't at least equal in terms of said paper.  also says when women divorce men it's cuz they slooting with a dude with more paper than their husband and they want a divorce to get with the new rich guy, and when men divorce women its cuz of already mentioned cheating.  i don't know if i agree with either argument but *kanyeshrug.jpg

 

Its about what you can bring to the table. If your paper doesn't match your partner's by a LONG shot, then you better be a good looking, in-shape,funny, crazy pipe game dude.

 

Jchambers made a good post a while back on how this world wants SOMETHING good out of you. If you can't offer this world something it needs, at a constant basis,then you will fail everytime .


Edited by WhatCanISay - 2/4/13 at 11:07pm
"Get back, gimme room room room
DB9 like VROOM VROOM VROOM

Young Hov, what we doin, doin, doin?"
Reply
"Get back, gimme room room room
DB9 like VROOM VROOM VROOM

Young Hov, what we doin, doin, doin?"
Reply
post #107 of 136

J-lo been with a rack of dudes...you seen who she was with the longest right?  Somebody close to her equal in money, fame, and age. That dude is a fling.

post #108 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

lulz que?


how is that relevant to my post?
YOU said no excuse for a man not to find a successful women, which by your definition would be what exactly? Because I got the feeling you based it on income.
post #109 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post


in short you flip flopping and almost well hell just str8 up sound henpecked

im not sure how im flipflopping... eyes.gif
post #110 of 136
wth is going on in here?
post #111 of 136

soooo.. who the hell is sara?

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply

R.I.P. PIMP C

 

#sadboys

 

Reply
post #112 of 136
*I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN MORE SUCCESFUL THAN ME.

Reason: I'm wired to compete. If she's able to provide, she has changed my personal definition of what a mans job is to do. In the back of my head, ill always be competing with her, I don't want to compete with my wife.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SUCESSFUL WOMEN
*problems occur when balance is interrupted.
Over 1,950 years, gender roles have been the same. And it worked. When women alter the balance of provider, they force a change in the definition of Man, husband, and father.

AND AS MEN, we aren't forced into changing into anything.

WHAT WOMAN USED TO BE GOOD AT..
Was guiding their men, supporting their man. But Now they want the support. They want the protection. They want the power. They want it all.

MEN DON'T KNOW how to be the counter to an alpha woman. Because we weren't raised this way. Society tells us to be strong.

And when a women is strong and a man is strong, a relationship can't happen. A family can't happen.

ANOTHER MISCONCEPTION
Is that woman aren't thought to be SUCESSFUL if all they do is raise a family. Raising a family is one of the hardest, and least appreciative things to accomplish. I FEEL THAT BEING A SUCESSFUL MOTHER And wife takes just as much work, strength. and dedication to be a SUCESSFUL worker. IT IS A SELFLESS ACT TO BE A PROPER MOTHER, while anyone can be a self centered SUCCESFUL worker.
post #113 of 136
Most dudes r efuse to date a woman that makes more cuz their decision making power goes out the window. Hard to be the head of the household when you not caking the most.

That's like being the leader of the team, but not the best @ 1 certain thing. It can be done, but its tough.

Men stay away from women that make more just like women stay away from guys that make less

Why are yay'all making it so complicated?

The samee dudes arguing for the yambs are the same dudes that refuse to hit a women If they punch you in the mouth cuz they can't "control their emotions"

You make more than me, control decision making, and get to punch me in the face? Nahhhh b.
post #114 of 136
Did this dude say being a mother is hard an unappreciative??

roll.gif
post #115 of 136
Gender roles are important. Not sayin woman cant do things
beyond the home, but that should be their primary focus.
If the nanny, tv, and effed up peers raise your kids, you CANNOT
blame anyone but YOU when they dont turn how you want.

Fathers are to provide financially, give family leadership (wit counsel
from wifey, they smart and see other perspectives). The family
thrives. Children know what a man and woman are to be.


Today them lines are beyond blurred creating mass confusion,
which is why princes boys, trans-ppl, criminal activity are occurring
more rapidly.

end times.
post #116 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinRook View Post

*I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN MORE SUCCESFUL THAN ME.

Reason: I'm wired to compete. If she's able to provide, she has changed my personal definition of what a mans job is to do. In the back of my head, ill always be competing with her, I don't want to compete with my wife.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SUCESSFUL WOMEN
*problems occur when balance is interrupted.
Over 1,950 years, gender roles have been the same. And it worked. When women alter the balance of provider, they force a change in the definition of Man, husband, and father.

AND AS MEN, we aren't forced into changing into anything.

WHAT WOMAN USED TO BE GOOD AT..
Was guiding their men, supporting their man. But Now they want the support. They want the protection. They want the power. They want it all.

MEN DON'T KNOW how to be the counter to an alpha woman. Because we weren't raised this way. Society tells us to be strong.

And when a women is strong and a man is strong, a relationship can't happen. A family can't happen.

ANOTHER MISCONCEPTION
Is that woman aren't thought to be SUCESSFUL if all they do is raise a family. Raising a family is one of the hardest, and least appreciative things to accomplish. I FEEL THAT BEING A SUCESSFUL MOTHER And wife takes just as much work, strength. and dedication to be a SUCESSFUL worker. IT IS A SELFLESS ACT TO BE A PROPER MOTHER, while anyone can be a self centered SUCCESFUL worker.

 

Being competitive is a good thing. But, why must you be competitive within your own family bro? I always hated how my brother used to never get along with me and I knew it was because I packed on muscle easily while he struggled, I take care of myself and am a pretty cute guy , and people always seemed interested in me and it bothered him so he was just straight rude to me ALL the time. He never wanted to hang out with me and his friends, he would avoid me at home, if I call him for ANYTHING it would bother him , and alot more. I was always nice to him , bought him stuff , put him up on nice sneakers. Insecure people really piss me off, especially when they don't like you for NO reason.

 

He doesn't get that I'm on HIS team and we should be competing with other people rather than eachother. If your blood or wife are doing better than you, then give thanks to god, because they are on YOUR TEAM. By them doing better will only benefit you.

 

EDIT: sorry for the rant.

"Get back, gimme room room room
DB9 like VROOM VROOM VROOM

Young Hov, what we doin, doin, doin?"
Reply
"Get back, gimme room room room
DB9 like VROOM VROOM VROOM

Young Hov, what we doin, doin, doin?"
Reply
post #117 of 136
They only made the women "equal" to double the consumer base, increase university enrollment, and increase GDP.

Before she used to ask "can i buy this cute dress bla bla" and the man would say "no, make me a sandwich"

Now its like, "Make ur own sandwich, ima go buy this dress"

Corporations win.
post #118 of 136
Man Yall need to shut up. ***** and pussies been coming together to procreate for millions of years from every organism on this earth. Systems and themes of change come and go in human civilization but one thing is for certain men and women are going to get together and they gonna eat,drink, hang out and **** at a certain point who's dime its on dont matter. Just wait till these girls get in their late 20's and 30's and tell me if they not giving it up. Broke dudes with pizzazz be tearing through white collar, blue collar,fast food, retail,office, lawyer,model,doctor pussy like it ain't nada. What's a womans biggest weakness? Her emotions man, she can be a billionaire but she still gonna be a female and females need masculine energy in their lifes and to be on the company of men. Pussies were made for ***** like i said. It's the very fabric of our existence. They aren't going anywhere and we aren't going anywhere. If a woman only values your masculinity off your ability to procure money and all respect is drawn from that you're in big trouble. There are billions of women on this planet just because a few hundred thousand are getting a little change doesnt mean the sky is falling. This article and discussion is pointless. If you want one of these chicks then just boss up. This **** ain't about sex, its about taking control of your life and your destiny. That's all that matters. I could really give a damn what these females out here are talking about because they arent talking about **** and neither are Yall. Yall acting like there aren't poor *** fine chicks. What you think is gonna happen to all these fine *** aspiring models,actresses,fashionistas and dancers that arent ever going to make it big? I'll tell you what, they gon be laying next to your cry baby ***. Let life run its ******g course and let order come out of this chaos. Ordo de chao for you conspiracy geeks. Peace and love
post #119 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH View Post

Man Yall need to shut up. ***** and pussies been coming together to procreate for millions of years from every organism on this earth. Systems and themes of change come and go in human civilization but one thing is for certain men and women are going to get together and they gonna eat,drink, hang out and **** at a certain point who's dime its on dont matter. Just wait till these girls get in their late 20's and 30's and tell me if they not giving it up. Broke dudes with pizzazz be tearing through white collar, blue collar,fast food, retail,office, lawyer,model,doctor pussy like it ain't nada. What's a womans biggest weakness? Her emotions man, she can be a billionaire but she still gonna be a female and females need masculine energy in their lifes and to be on the company of men. Pussies were made for ***** like i said. It's the very fabric of our existence. They aren't going anywhere and we aren't going anywhere. If a woman only values your masculinity off your ability to procure money and all respect is drawn from that you're in big trouble. There are billions of women on this planet just because a few hundred thousand are getting a little change doesnt mean the sky is falling. This article and discussion is pointless. If you want one of these chicks then just boss up. This **** ain't about sex, its about taking control of your life and your destiny. That's all that matters. I could really give a damn what these females out here are talking about because they arent talking about **** and neither are Yall. Yall acting like there aren't poor *** fine chicks. What you think is gonna happen to all these fine *** aspiring models,actresses,fashionistas and dancers that arent ever going to make it big? I'll tell you what, they gon be laying next to your cry baby ***. Let life run its ******g course and let order come out of this chaos. Ordo de chao for you conspiracy geeks. Peace and love

 

 

he's right. hot chicks that are poor are pretty fun if you're doing ok for yourself.

post #120 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelyesses View Post


exactly for the most part women want cake and eat it too...i wanna be independent treated equal seen as a man etc.... when it comes to the workforce etc.... but in all other aspects of life...then im not equal and wanna go back to the old school. thing is this is encouraged in society for women and discouraged in men.... a dude with a old school mentality is damn near unheard of and would be seen as barbaric, and not changing with the times...

a woman on the other hand is seen as pure and old fashion if had that old school mindset. The funny a most overused and false assumption is that men a superficial... outside of looks...that really is the only superficial aspect men judge women on...

women on the other hand its looks, and pretty much any thing of monetary value, or prestige. It is so commonplace now and social accepted as a norm...hell half the tv shows reality etc... is at its premised based on women in some aspect who are monetary and superficial thinking driven

A man is more inclined to date be with a women regardless of his income, as long as she is pretty and cool get along with... same in most part cant be said about a woman. Its gotten to the point where ppl have made careers of basically reinforcing these shallow values...ala the tyler perrys, steve harveys, etc...

Hell just look at dating shows...outside of looks, the whole premise of the guy is personality, and values... That ish is at the bottom of the list or not even mentioned at all by women..

If it isnt a certain degree, only eat goes to certain places, makes certain amount, into certain society set upper class etc... For most part what is happening is women are doing less, and being less compromising, and demanding more...on the basis of well if isnt my way...hell i dont need you cause i can have all the monetary value things i want with my newfound success, job etc...

No more oh well baby we should stay in and have a cooked meal...its oh nah you cheap and i wanna go to a five star restaurant...oh if you dont that just means you cheap and you dont have class you aint on my level.... thats cool ill just go with my gf's. Oh you want me to clean the house forget that hire a maid...im miss independent and you trying to lower me...

Its if you dont wanna go out and spend money on redic, overprice stuff just to show we got money...then you being cheap and i dont need you... and if you speak out and say look that is just foolish... society says oh girl he just cheap/broke or he dont have class.

I could g on and on...i was looking at a study, and despite women making more in many instances...in terms of savings and just overall net value..women have faaaaaaaar less to show for what they actually earn.

And to the point of single mothers....it is so many layers to that...that this whole butt hurt sons who think its mostly due to dudes just not wanting to be dads...actually believe this b.s. From a legal court system that makes a living from [URL=http:/dfacs]this...tanf/dfacs[/URL], family lawyers...so on and so forth...to the industrialized prison system...why do you think most gov programs are geared towards women...and most laws concerning laws in terms of the family structure all favor women?

Do you really think that the fact their isnt a single law...that enables a man to be a father...that even married you have absolutely no laws to protect your rights as a father?

Yea you have rights...but guess what rights arent laws... and rights have contingencies...all of them in which one form another is money being
spent...by who...? you guessed it men.

So essentially we live in a society were women are given liberties, without pretty much any repercussions or ramifications...and if men want them they have to get them in a form of rights...ie pay out money to get the same equalities...that women get just on the basis of being a woman.

A woman can go out have kids without absolutely no worries...whether its a man name sam, uncle sam.....in some form or fashion she and her family will be taken cared of. So the whole notion of a give and take and we need each other becomes null and void... IF at the end of the day i can choose do as i please, no compromise and at the end of the day still get what i want...(monetary value things) why would i need or hell even want to compromise? It be like your boss saying you can come to work and get paid and do some work you dont like, or go off and do as you please and either way you still get paid the same. Like really would it come as a surprised if the worker took off. What incentive would there be to come to work.

Im not a woman hater....but i mean end of the day we are asking if you could have your cake and eat it too would you...And for women its yes. Granted too much of the cake is bad for you...but thats hindsight...and that isnt realized till later own you have a tunny ache..but all while you eating it you just thinking how good this cake is...and how enjoyable it is. Thats the modern day often time single woman.

Have cake,eat all the cake...didnt wanna share...and then complain they gotta tummy ache...and look at everyone like why yall let me eat all this cake?
This boy went in
Pimp Squad, Hold It Down
Reply
Pimp Squad, Hold It Down
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › "Women Don't Need Men" (Nothing New But Solid Read)