NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › If you could get 4 million dollars tomorrow....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

If you could get 4 million dollars tomorrow.... - Page 3

post #61 of 115
easily. id prolly pick a great aunt or uncle or a grandparent, they aint got that much time left anyway so it aint like they gon miss nuthin
post #62 of 115
bruh, which one of my gramps you want

8Cat/10Team

PG: Chalmers, Lawson, Dragic

SG: J. Butler, Bledsoe, Livingston

SF: Brewer, Singler, P.J. Tucker

PF: O'Quinn

C: Bogut, Zeebo, Millsap, Antic

Reply

8Cat/10Team

PG: Chalmers, Lawson, Dragic

SG: J. Butler, Bledsoe, Livingston

SF: Brewer, Singler, P.J. Tucker

PF: O'Quinn

C: Bogut, Zeebo, Millsap, Antic

Reply
post #63 of 115
Only 4 milli? Even though I don't see my family much, most of them are good people.
WASHINGTON HEIGHTS
Living that Charlie Sheen life
Reply
WASHINGTON HEIGHTS
Living that Charlie Sheen life
Reply
post #64 of 115
i'd never even gross $1 million in my lifetime (much less $4 million) and I got plenty of family, so this is an easy one . . . kill a family member . . .
<signature></signature>
Reply
<signature></signature>
Reply
post #65 of 115
Yes

Darkside!
"Go hard or go homeless." - David

www.kixandgames.com
Reply
"Go hard or go homeless." - David

www.kixandgames.com
Reply
post #66 of 115

There's something wrong with ya'll

You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
post #67 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidermachine916 View Post

hell yeah i would... REALLY easy choice for me.

this.

i'd kill em right now for free if i wasnt so shook about potential jail time.
For a million x 4?
i'll do it with my bare small hands
post #68 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

99% of people have never killed someone.

 

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

 

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.


I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man

post #69 of 115
No.
post #70 of 115
Yup.
post #71 of 115
It'd be easy for me considering one of my cousins is a Tyler Perry fan.
Sent from my phone while driving
Reply
Sent from my phone while driving
Reply
post #72 of 115
Could I just rustle their jimmies for 2 mil?
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #73 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

99% of people have never killed someone.

 

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

 

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.


I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man


Chill with the condescending tone, old man.

 

The main point I was making is the death on your conscience.  Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.

 

And that's some sucker stuff anyway.  I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?

 

EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.

 

Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed.  But I thought this was a legit topic.

post #74 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

99% of people have never killed someone.

 

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

 

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.


I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man


Chill with the condescending tone, old man.

 

The main point I was making is the death on your conscience.  Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.

 

And that's some sucker stuff anyway.  I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?

 

EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.

 

Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed.  But I thought this was a legit topic.


No you need to chill.  Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you".   When in this situation you wouldn't.  So why say it?

 

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.  And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

 

Sorry if your so offended

post #75 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

99% of people have never killed someone.

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.


I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man


Chill with the condescending tone, old man.

The main point I was making is the death on your conscience.  Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.

And that's some sucker stuff anyway.  I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?

EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.

Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed.  But I thought this was a legit topic.


No you need to chill.  Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you".   When in this situation you wouldn't.  So why say it?

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.  And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

Sorry if your so offended

So why add value to the topic? Why did you include the $4 Million?
post #76 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

99% of people have never killed someone.

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.


I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man


Chill with the condescending tone, old man.

The main point I was making is the death on your conscience.  Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.

And that's some sucker stuff anyway.  I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?

EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.

Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed.  But I thought this was a legit topic.


No you need to chill.  Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you".   When in this situation you wouldn't.  So why say it?

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.  And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

Sorry if your so offended

So why add value to the topic? Why did you include the $4 Million?

 

Because I wanted to and I made up the thread and hypothetical.  Also money can help right the wrongs they have done.  If I offed them for free it would only make things worse.

post #77 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

99% of people have never killed someone.

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.


The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.



I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man



Chill with the condescending tone, old man.


The main point I was making is the death on your conscience. Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.


And that's some sucker stuff anyway. I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?


EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.


Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed. But I thought this was a legit topic.



No you need to chill. Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you". When in this situation you wouldn't. So why say it?


Also this isn't a joke topic. I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family. And others in this thread probably have similar situations.


Sorry if your so offended


So why add value to the topic? Why did you include the $4 Million?

Because I wanted to and I made up the thread and hypothetical. Also money can help right the wrongs they have done. If I offed them for free it would only make things worse.


Why would it make things worse, free or not? You obviously said they were doing more harm than anything... so taking them out the picture would already solve the problem.

So why add value?
post #78 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01 View Post

Why would it make things worse, free or not? You obviously said they were doing more harm than anything... so taking them out the picture would already solve the problem.

So why add value?


how old are you? please think before you type.

 

If a person has kids they can't/don't take care, ruined cars and homes, people co-signed for them and now they owe money, etc....examples like that.

 

The money would take care of the kids, send them to college, pay off debt, etc.  Do you understand now?  Even the money would give them a great funeral that they would never get if not for the money......

post #79 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Because I wanted to and I made up the thread and hypothetical.  Also money can help right the wrongs they have done.  If I offed them for free it would only make things worse.

No it won't
post #80 of 115
And it's begun mean.gif
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #81 of 115

Some relative I've never met before. 

 

Outta sight outta mind...

post #82 of 115

No, nope.

I'm the type of person that dwells on the most mundane things in life.

Now a person's life, that of my relative, was taken by my order? Nah...

post #83 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Van Vader View Post
 


 


No you need to chill.  Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you".   When in this situation you wouldn't.  So why say it?

 

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.  And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

 

Sorry if your so offended

 

First off, the bolded is unnecessary.  You're being condescending again.  I'm not offended.  So let's move forward.

 

Second, You say "guap is thicker than blood" but then want to get all righteous about people causing pain to your family.  You're not being consistent.

 

Lastly, I did say "seeing someone die right in front of you"...but again, the main point I was making is that you will have a death on your conscience.  Whether I see them everyday or have only see them once in my life.  Good, bad or indifferent, I will have that person's blood on my hands and a soul that I was responsible for taking.

post #84 of 115
I'm barely close to my immediate fam so prolly, maybe, iono, never had a deal like this and most likely won't.
Struggle Now, Relax Later
Engineering The World
Just Chill Homie
Reply
Struggle Now, Relax Later
Engineering The World
Just Chill Homie
Reply
post #85 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01 View Post

Why would it make things worse, free or not? You obviously said they were doing more harm than anything... so taking them out the picture would already solve the problem.


So why add value?


how old are you? please think before you type.

If a person has kids they can't/don't take care, ruined cars and homes, people co-signed for them and now they owe money, etc....examples like that.

The money would take care of the kids, send them to college, pay off debt, etc.  Do you understand now?  Even the money would give them a great funeral that they would never get if not for the money......


roll.gif Do you just make up more scenarios as you type? You make ZEROOOOO sense. Stick to your topic and be consistent with it! sick.gif
post #86 of 115

this is wrong on all accounts..

 

and obviously your grandma loves him to be helping him..

 

do you think your grandma will be happy he's dead?

post #87 of 115
Where do I sign up?

My name is Randy "Rustling" Reid and I'm here to rustle jimmies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply
My name is Randy "Rustling" Reid and I'm here to rustle jimmies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply
post #88 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ View Post

1347919736_smh.gif

This thread is dumb..off a relative? mean.gif
post #89 of 115
How does one even turn this topic into an argument?

I swear some of you cats are mutants.
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Never underestimate a FUNboy!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Never underestimate a FUNboy!
Reply
post #90 of 115

No

I Rustle Da Jimmies 

 

 

Reply

I Rustle Da Jimmies 

 

 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › If you could get 4 million dollars tomorrow....