NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike Price/Fake Checks › Worrying on sneakerhead.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worrying on sneakerhead.com  

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
I am worrying on whether http://www.sneakerhead.com/ is fake or not.
I searched from the Internet, there are 2 bad comment on this website.
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/186193/Sneakerheadcom-Complaint-186193-for-$78.99
There was a guy that he ordered the shoes from Sneakerhead, he complained that he never received the shoes even contact them directly.

Another guy received fake Shoes from sneakerhead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpXIeE21YCU

Can anyone tell me that this website sell authentic shoes or not?

Thanks
post #2 of 12
Thread Starter 
Can anyone answer it?
post #3 of 12

If you look at the about us it's 100% authentic and if u don't like it they return it free shipping label too? There's always some asshole that don't follow directions and complains about something but some of their policy a lil suspect , **** call their customer service it's "unrivaled" and straight up ask 

post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 

Thank you for your answer.

I check with the yahoo shopping comment, there were some much bad comment. It is quite horrible

http://shopping.yahoo.com/merchantrating/;_ylt=An5dciQC7se0Vz.M5hHYOpQcEb0F?mid=18295&sort=4&start=21
 

post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirachan View Post

I am worrying on whether http://www.sneakerhead.com/ is fake or not.
I searched from the Internet, there are 2 bad comment on this website.
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/186193/Sneakerheadcom-Complaint-186193-for-$78.99
There was a guy that he ordered the shoes from Sneakerhead, he complained that he never received the shoes even contact them directly.

Another guy received fake Shoes from sneakerhead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpXIeE21YCU

Can anyone tell me that this website sell authentic shoes or not?

Thanks

 

setting it from newest to oldest. Its tons of people that are happy with them

post #6 of 12

According to the "Official legit website list", sneakerhead is legit

 

http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjonpoint View Post

According to the "Official legit website list", sneakerhead is legit

 

http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

post #8 of 12
sneakerhead.com is legit
nthat.gif EST. 2013
PM for package deals
nthat.gif EST. 2013
PM for package deals
post #9 of 12

Its a legit site that sells only Authentics but In my opinion they overcharge for some of their shoes.

Air Jordan 4 Doernbecher Size 9 DeadStock For sale $390 shipped I'm Paypal Ready hit me up at 4045391400 or Chosenbarly@gmail.com I'm getting rid of them because haven't wore them & need money for...
Air Jordan 4 Doernbecher Size 9 DeadStock For sale $390 shipped I'm Paypal Ready hit me up at 4045391400 or Chosenbarly@gmail.com I'm getting rid of them because haven't wore them & need money for...
post #10 of 12
Yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas Fontaine View Post

Its a legit site that sells only Authentics but In my opinion they overcharge for some of their shoes.
yeah but they undercharge on lots of their shoes
post #11 of 12
That YouTube video wasn't sneakerhead.com

It was BEsneakerhead.com, one of those crappy china fake sites. Just look at the comments smile.gif
post #12 of 12

Is sneakerheadeurope.com legit at that I need to know thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Price/Fake Checks
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike Price/Fake Checks › Worrying on sneakerhead.com