NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming - Page 1517

post #45481 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post
What are you guys' predictions for E3?


I have none.

 

post #45482 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

What are you guys' predictions for E3?

Guerrilla Games' RPG with the robot dinosaurs and the hunting tribal societies reveal. Prince of Persia? And maybe, just maybe, The Last mother******* Guardian!
TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
post #45483 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Is that theme code a one time use? It didn't work for me.

EU one worked for me and few others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin View Post

Sounds like a big no. Forza only for me. I don't know about Horizon though

I feel bad because I am an OG Triple OG Gran Turismo head but they play too much. Forza flat out exposed it mean.gif

I tried so hard not to like Forza when it first dropped too mean.gif

I was worse than you cats in this thread laugh.gif



nerd.gif

If you like SIM racers then you'll like Driveclub.
It doesn't have the customization like GT but you need to approach the driving the same way to be fast. That's why it's called a SIMCade as it's less punishing than SIM's but you can't drive like NFS or burnout.

It's also the best looking racing game and has the best weather implementation in terms of effects.
post #45484 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post


It's also the best looking racing game

You've not played Forza Horizon 2.

post #45485 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post


It's also the best looking racing game

You've not played Forza Horizon 2.

I think DC looks better than FH2 but FH2 is no doubt more fun to play imo.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #45486 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

You all might have seen this around but I figured I'd post it here if you haven't...

If you all could please take this survey it would be appreciated. Even if you are not an RPG fan it does not matter. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L8WHJR

I filled this out and I felt like I was asking and recommending the impossible :lol:{

 

Final Fantasy V and VI (with Uematsu's music untouched) remade for the new 3DS, Grandia IV (I think the creator died :(), Final Fantasy VII remade from the ground up for PS4, Dragon Quest VII 3DS brought to the US, Dragon Quest XI, Star Ocean V.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #45487 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post

You've not played Forza Horizon 2.
Don't need to have played it to see which one looks better.

post #45488 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

You all might have seen this around but I figured I'd post it here if you haven't...

If you all could please take this survey it would be appreciated. Even if you are not an RPG fan it does not matter. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L8WHJR

 

Done

PSN ID: Dare2107, Twitter, Tumblr, Google +
Let's Go #BUCCS

Let's Go #MAVS

"Jesus....am I speaking Chinese"

Random
(8 photos)
  
Reply

PSN ID: Dare2107, Twitter, Tumblr, Google +
Let's Go #BUCCS

Let's Go #MAVS

"Jesus....am I speaking Chinese"

Random
(8 photos)
  
Reply
post #45489 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post


Don't need to have played it to see which one looks better.

 

You do, to have a credible opinion.

Notice how I didn't quote your weather statement.

http://gamervets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Forza-Horizon-2-vs.-Driveclub-Features-21.jpg

http://therapup.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/tumblr_inline_mmxx8cc4si1qz4rgp.gif

http://i.imgur.com/GyyiyYe.gif

post #45490 of 70707
OK, now tell me how that chart proves the point that Forza LOOKS BETTER than Driveclub.

And no I don't need to have played it when videos like this and the one before shows me which one looks better.



1X26CmD.gif

X1Rf3mk.gif
post #45491 of 70707
I don't know anything about Horizon but DC definitely looks better laugh.gif
post #45492 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin View Post

I don't know anything about Horizon but DC definitely looks better laugh.gif



Much better.
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
post #45493 of 70707

I'm not here to debate. I'm was pointing that you don't have a credible opinion. I've played both.

If your game has 3-4 times less content than it's competitor you're going to have a lot more time to make the game look pretty.

 

cough

The order and Driveclub.

post #45494 of 70707

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #45495 of 70707
Anybody think think ms or Sony gonna announce 1tb will become the standard instead of 500gb
post #45496 of 70707

I actually think that DC has quite a bit of content. Not to mention the free DLC. I'm not sure how much that equals up to but that game seems like it offers a lot.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #45497 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Anybody think think ms or Sony gonna announce 1tb will become the standard instead of 500gb

It's a possibilty but seeing as how you can just use external support with X1 and PS4 allows you to just insert a compatible HDD fairly easy, I think it might be a while. I think whenever we get the inevitable "slim" models, they will definitely support 1TB if not 2TB.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #45498 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Anybody think think ms or Sony gonna announce 1tb will become the standard instead of 500gb
It's a possibilty but seeing as how you can just use external support with X1 and PS4 allows you to just insert a compatible HDD fairly easy, I think it might be a while. I think whenever we get the inevitable "slim" models, they will definitely support 1TB if not 2TB.
Nintendo needs more storage mean.gif
post #45499 of 70707
eek.gif @ the raindrops
post #45500 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post

I'm not here to debate. I'm was pointing that you don't have a credible opinion. I've played both.
If your game has 3-4 times less content than it's competitor you're going to have a lot more time to make the game look pretty.

cough
The order and Driveclub.

YIKES laugh.gif
post #45501 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post

I'm not here to debate. I'm was pointing that you don't have a credible opinion. I've played both.
If your game has 3-4 times less content than it's competitor you're going to have a lot more time to make the game look pretty.

cough
The order and Driveclub.
what are you talking about? That's not even what he said. He was talking about which one looks nicer nothing about content laugh.gif
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #45502 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post

I'm not here to debate. I'm was pointing that you don't have a credible opinion. I've played both.
If your game has 3-4 times less content than it's competitor you're going to have a lot more time to make the game look pretty.

cough
The order and Driveclub.




My point still stands, I don't need to have played FH2 to make the statement that Driveclub looks better.

Also, Driveclub never had a problem with content the base tour is meaty and it's receiving some of the best support with DLC every month until July.




Driveclub looks better because it's on the more powerful console, it's not open world and Evolution did a great job. Simple

iRsRqd8sp7Kbj.gif
post #45503 of 70707
Yall know Iyen don't play that. FH2 is the best racing game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #45504 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post




My point still stands, I don't need to have played FH2 to make the statement that Driveclub looks better.

Also, Driveclub never had a problem with content the base tour is meaty and it's receiving some of the best support with DLC every month until July.




Driveclub looks better because it's on the more powerful console, it's not open world and Evolution did a great job. Simple

iRsRqd8sp7Kbj.gif

Don't argue with iYen. Anything with Microsoft labeled on it he defends it till he dies. A pure xbox fanboy. DC looks better. Simple. It's obvious that it looks better.
post #45505 of 70707
Based on the vids posted above, DC definitely gets the nod in the looks dept when compared to FH2.
Edited by bamez - 3/9/15 at 3:10pm

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply
post #45506 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Anybody think think ms or Sony gonna announce 1tb will become the standard instead of 500gb


I think it will take years for 1tb to become standard. 1tb for m$ is I think reserved for their premium bundles. Also xb1 supports up to 16tb.

Similar thing with $ony, since you can easily upgrade the hdd. Up to 2tb

The ? I think m$/$ony would ask is why put in better hdds when we've already made is really easy for our consumers to increase their hdd space themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post
 

I actually think that DC has quite a bit of content. Not to mention the free DLC. I'm not sure how much that equals up to but that game seems like it offers a lot.


I agree. I believe 315 is the max amount of stars, but some players will hit a brick wall. In terms of progression. Due to there being no difficulty setting.

Like you were saying in the nintendo thread, how your son just wanted to keep trucking along without backtracking in 3d world.

DC has that same problem. Which might motivate some to backtrack or motivate some to move onto something else.

 

DC's howlongtobeat page is non-existent, so I'm guesstimating.

DC could offer 6-9 hours of gameplay, if you downloaded all the free dlc.

315 stars divided by 3(typical amount of stars you can earn in a race) equals 105 races. Times the average length of a race. About 3.5min. Equals to about 370min. Divided by 60min, equals about 6 hours. Add additional hours for backtracking. That's how I got my 6-9 hour figure.

 

Now FH2 will give you 16 hours without backtracking and it takes about 100 hours to 100%.

post #45507 of 70707
Y'all should know better than to engage in ANY debate with iYen that involves Forza Horizon 2. roll.gif
TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
post #45508 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post


I agree. I believe 315 is the max amount of stars, but some players will hit a brick wall. In terms of progression. Due to there being no difficulty setting.
Like you were saying in the nintendo thread, how your son just wanted to keep trucking along without backtracking in 3d world.
DC has that same problem. Which might motivate some to backtrack or motivate some to move onto something else.

DC's howlongtobeat page is non-existent, so I'm guesstimating.
DC could offer 6-9 hours of gameplay, if you downloaded all the free dlc.
315 stars divided by 3(typical amount of stars you can earn in a race) equals 105 races. Times the average length of a race. About 3.5min. Equals to about 370min. Divided by 60min, equals about 6 hours. Add additional hours for backtracking. That's how I got my 6-9 hour figure.

Now FH2 will give you 16 hours without backtracking and it takes about 100 hours to 100%.

post #45509 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

am I the only one that could give two ***** for bloodborne?

Nope I could care less for it, another hack and slash with rpg mixed in. I'm good.
post #45510 of 70707
Quote:
Originally Posted by seandon23 View Post


what are you talking about? That's not even what he said. He was talking about which one looks nicer nothing about content laugh.gif

Of course the game looks better since there's less content. You can see where they spent their priorities. Let's not even mention the ps plus version. We just saw this trend with the order. It's the best looking game to date, with little content. I'm a gameplay over graphics guy. I believe other people in this thread are like that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post





My point still stands, I don't need to have played FH2 to make the statement that Driveclub looks better.

Also, Driveclub never had a problem with content the base tour is meaty and it's receiving some of the best support with DLC every month until July.




Driveclub looks better because it's on the more powerful console, it's not open world and Evolution did a great job. Simple

iRsRqd8sp7Kbj.gif

I wasn't here to debate, but let's get into it.

You need to both to have a credible opinion. All that dlc and it still has less content than FH2. Not to mention FH2's dlc releases.

I like driveclub, but it made a ripple in the racing genre.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYFIEND View Post

Yall know Iyen don't play that. FH2 is the best racing game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

My man.:smokin

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid3456 View Post


Don't argue with iYen. Anything with Microsoft labeled on it he defends it till he dies. A pure xbox fanboy. DC looks better. Simple. It's obvious that it looks better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post


Patiently waiting for you to post a video about another person talking about fh2/dc, since you don't have a credible opinion about both.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming