Maybe I just had the worst experience...
- SP saves corrupted everytime; had to beat the campaign in a single sitting.
- Battlefield HUB never worked, usually froze the game.
- Hit detection was terribleuntil the 2nd or third patch
- Rubber banding lasted almost an entire year
- Continually killed by players that read 0 health
- Ammo glitching
And those are the ones I remember, and are all just technical issues. Not to mention all the things I thought were stupid design choices.
As I have said in he past, DICE chose to knowingly release a broken game, so I will knowingly always buy their games used.