NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming - Page 1851

post #55501 of 71276


 Thought it said for promotional use only.

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply
post #55502 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

U guys making me sound like a jerk

This had me sitting at work laugh.gif
PSN: Cisco45
For Sale: SOLD
$205 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
PSN: Cisco45
For Sale: SOLD
$205 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
post #55503 of 71276

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3adgp5aXi1r5niulo1_500.gif

post #55504 of 71276

Driveclub Bikes is very good. @ddouble you may have found your calling... I used to be able to beat around half your times and scores in regular Driveclub. Now I can't seem to even get close with these bikes. :lol 

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55505 of 71276

@nawghtyhare no need for that gamepad now. 

 

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/10/28/nintendo-will-announce-first-smartphone-game-tomorrow

 

Can't wait for the endless runners! Enjoy your baby games.


Edited by empirestrikesfirst - 10/28/15 at 10:51am
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55506 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post

@nawghtyhare
 no need for that gamepad now. 

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/10/28/nintendo-will-announce-first-smartphone-game-tomorrow

Can wait for the endless runners! Enjoy your baby games.
Too busy enjoying my xb1
post #55507 of 71276
Nintendo should just worry about how they can make a successfulist console. To hell with mobile games.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #55508 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post

@nawghtyhare
 no need for that gamepad now. 

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/10/28/nintendo-will-announce-first-smartphone-game-tomorrow

Can wait for the endless runners! Enjoy your baby games.
Too busy enjoying my xb1

 

Right on! Yea, with Halo 5, Forza 6, and the various collections, definitely a good purchase.

 

Do you know there is a thread for that console? Right here, in fact!: http://niketalk.com/t/568750/official-xbox-one-won-thread-e3-june-16-18-destiny-comet-reveal-halo-5-guardians-battlefront-gameplay

 

I'm glad I could steer you in the right direction. It'll be sad not having your input in this thread anymore, but don't you worry about us!

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55509 of 71276

Wait can I stay? @empirestrikesfirst

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply
post #55510 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Tales' fans...after about 15 hrs in, I can say this is the hardest Tales game I've played. I'm playing on moderate and was getting owned by a boss for about 3 hours mean.gif this one is a lot more strategic with the battle system. I'm gonna have to learn it more to be more effective. No longer can you raise the difficulty and grind enemies. The higher your difficulty, the less XP you get, the better loot you get.

 

I'm interested in that battle system. All the reviews I have read have that as the best part about the game. 

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55511 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by shottadru View Post
 

Wait can I stay? @empirestrikesfirst

 

No, Nawghty ruined it for everyone. I'm sorry. Take it up with him. 

 

This could be a harsh criticism, but maybe he doesn't just sound like a jerk.... maybe he IS a jerk.  

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55512 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shottadru View Post
 

Wait can I stay? @empirestrikesfirst

 

No, Nawghty ruined it for everyone. I'm sorry. Take it up with him. 

 

Maybe this is a harsh criticism, but maybe he doesn't just sound liek a jerk.... maybe he IS a jerk.  

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply
post #55513 of 71276

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply
post #55514 of 71276

george-michael-sad-walk-o.gif.

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55515 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Ps4 does have games
Just not many that aren't remastered or exclusives that are VERY good
Bloodborne is the only one that doesn't fit that category
But maaaaan the last of us is too damn good
Good thing I waited and didn't get for my PS3
And copped the ps4 version
That game is pimp.gif

your argument on the XB1 is Forza though.

so really what games do you have to play there?

the irony in your "PS4 has no games" argument is kinda.. well.. laugh.gif
post #55516 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Nintendo should just worry about how they can make a successfulist console. To hell with mobile games.
To nintendo's credit they make great games
When their hardware catches up to the greatness of their games
Things will get interesting
post #55517 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinnerP View Post

Hmmm.

Gran Turismo Sport is not Gran Turismo 7
I told yall this yesterday
post #55518 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyzonjay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Ps4 does have games
Just not many that aren't remastered or exclusives that are VERY good
Bloodborne is the only one that doesn't fit that category
But maaaaan the last of us is too damn good
Good thing I waited and didn't get for my PS3
And copped the ps4 version
That game is pimp.gif

your argument on the XB1 is Forza though.

so really what games do you have to play there?

the irony in your "PS4 has no games" argument is kinda.. well.. laugh.gif
Ive never mentioned forza
Only racing game I mess with is Mario kart 8 pimp.gif
post #55519 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shottadru View Post

 
Wait can I stay? @empirestrikesfirst

No, Nawghty ruined it for everyone. I'm sorry. Take it up with him. 

This could be a harsh criticism, but maybe he doesn't just sound like a jerk.... maybe he IS a jerk.  
Such a negative nancy mean.gif
post #55520 of 71276

It's these Canadian winters. Not seeing the sun for 19 hours a day makes it difficult to be optimistic. 

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55521 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Nintendo should just worry about how they can make a successfulist console. To hell with mobile games.
To nintendo's credit they make great games
When their hardware catches up to the greatness of their games
Things will get interesting
When's the last time Nintendo made good hardware though? I want the NX to challenge PS4/X1 but assuming it releases in 2017, we'll be about 2-3 years away from PS5/X2. Nintendo has always lacked in the hardware department.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #55522 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Tales' fans...after about 15 hrs in, I can say this is the hardest Tales game I've played. I'm playing on moderate and was getting owned by a boss for about 3 hours mean.gif this one is a lot more strategic with the battle system. I'm gonna have to learn it more to be more effective. No longer can you raise the difficulty and grind enemies. The higher your difficulty, the less XP you get, the better loot you get.

I'm interested in that battle system. All the reviews I have read have that as the best part about the game. 
Yes it can be kind of punishing at times but I think you'll enjoy it.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #55523 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post

Driveclub Bikes is very good. @ddouble
 you may have found your calling... I used to be able to beat around half your times and scores in regular Driveclub. Now I can't seem to even get close with these bikes. laugh.gif  
Having a ton of fun with it. I prefer the Skill event a lot more to the drifting ones with cars. Definitely a good purchase and hopefully I'll be able to plat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinnerP View Post

Hmmm.

Gran Turismo Sport is not Gran Turismo 7
I'm confused to so I'll just rather wait for confirmation from Kaz himself but even still, we know sport will have Campaign, Sport and Arcade mode so no prologue there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

When's the last time Nintendo made good hardware though? I want the NX to challenge PS4/X1 but assuming it releases in 2017, we'll be about 2-3 years away from PS5/X2. Nintendo has always lacked in the hardware department.

Gamecube was more powerful than the PS2 but nothing was going to stop that train. It was all downhill from there and I don't expect much from the NX either. One of their goals with the Wii-U was to make it as small and quiet.
Basically shows they didn't get feedback from third party devs at all because no one would have cosigned that.
post #55524 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post

I'm confused to so I'll just rather wait for confirmation from Kaz himself but even still, we know sport will have Campaign, Sport and Arcade mode so no prologue there.

 

Yeah, I guess using the term "prologue" yesterday might have been a bit confusing, cuz this obvs isn't a prologue, but I guess more of a side-game... I guess similar to Forza Horizon?  A sideish-game, but the main Forza line continued to release their main games?

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply
post #55525 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinnerP View Post

Yeah, I guess using the term "prologue" yesterday might have been a bit confusing, cuz this obvs isn't a prologue, but I guess more of a side-game... I guess similar to Forza Horizon?  A sideish-game, but the main Forza line continued to release their main games?

I think it'll be more than that. It could even be a base just like how Driveclub was at first before being expanded over time.

Sony is putting a lot of effort into eSports.

They've cornered fighting games by making KOF and SFV exclusive as well as having GGXrd and porting SFIV for the Capcom Pro Tour.

They've got the PS+ League in europe atm.



Rigs seems to have the VR eSports side covered as well.

Knowing all that and with GT being their biggest IP along with the success of GT Academy and the partnership with the FIA, I think this would be the main GT game this gen with continuous updates.

I could be wrong but remembering the conference again, the big deal with the game was the FIA partnership and it doesn't sound like they'll relegate that to a spin off title.
On the other hand though, if they could do GTS and GT7 this gen then that's more money.

We'll have to wait and see.
post #55526 of 71276

post #55527 of 71276






post #55528 of 71276

I wish I could own that exact set-up in my house for games. I just know it'd be a couple thousand bucks... :{

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #55529 of 71276
VR is ridiculous to me, no way in hell I'm wearing that contraption on my head for long periods of time.

I get sick of wearing a headset after like an hour, laugh.gif
I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Reply
I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Reply
post #55530 of 71276
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post

I wish I could own that exact set-up in my house for games. I just know it'd be a couple thousand bucks... mean.gif

If i had a house with a gaming room.

I would have to get one of those GT pods.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming