NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming - Page 308

post #9211 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungSimba12 View Post

Whatever happened to TopSpin man? They just stopped making it? frown.gif  (probably only person on NT that enjoyed tennis games)

Nah I was breaking boys off on Top Spin a week ago. Sold my PS3 Monday night. No news on Top Spin 5 though.
....
Reply
....
Reply
post #9212 of 71277
Is the 2 weeks of ps+ free to everybody or did I miss something and need to go ahead and pay for my year ?
post #9213 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopcappin View Post

Is the 2 weeks of ps+ free to everybody or did I miss something and need to go ahead and pay for my year ?

The PS4 comes with a 14 day trial for PS+.

Killzone Shadow Fall comes with a 7 day trial for PS+.

Wait for that Black Friday deal on the 1 year sub at Gamestop & Amazon.If they both sell out that head over to Best Buy or Walmart and have them price match.Again it's worth it to get 2 years worth of PS+ at $60 since a 1 year sub is normally $49.99.
post #9214 of 71277
From Neogaf:



Fry's is such a stupid company making their employees wear a button up shirt & tie to work there laugh.gifmean.gif

I remember a couple years back at my local Fry's I stopped by after coming from a job interview dressed in slacks, button up shirt, and tie and a couple random customers while I was shopping came up to me asking me for help to find something in the store laugh.gif .Just goes to show how bad their actual customer service is at their stores.
post #9215 of 71277
I'm excited as ******g hell. mean.gif
PSN: CrashDavis27
Reply
PSN: CrashDavis27
Reply
post #9216 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR J 858 View Post


Playing Jenga with peoples PS4's. mean.gif
TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
post #9217 of 71277
I've worked in a warehouse before and the beatings some of those boxes take are ridiculous. Dudes that work there don't give a sh-t and will throw those boxes around as if there's not a $400 piece of electronic hardware in there.
Look ma, no hands!
Team Raw
TORONTO RAPTORS
Reply
Look ma, no hands!
Team Raw
TORONTO RAPTORS
Reply
post #9218 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloManFan View Post

I've worked in a warehouse before and the beatings some of those boxes take are ridiculous. Dudes that work there don't give a sh-t and will throw those boxes around as if there's not a $400 piece of electronic hardware in there.

They really do.
It's because they see hundreds of those boxes a day so it's just another box to them mean.gif

Also, I'm pretty sure those boxes came like that on the pallet from Sony
XBL: dirtoffmybape

PSN: lamborghinimarci
Reply
XBL: dirtoffmybape

PSN: lamborghinimarci
Reply
post #9219 of 71277
Just wanna say good luck to the console wars that's about to kickoff.

I really wanted a ps4 but couldn't preorder .so just to get a next gen system I Managed to get a late preorder for the day one xbox one edition via best buy mid October .

I was unhappy with settling due to the fact that I really wanted a ps4 but after all the games and videos out online about the xbox one ,
How can you possibly say ps4 is better ? Yeah the specs point to ps4 but they have nothing going for them no major games you can say killzone but is it really that great? Xbox one kills ps4 with the launch games and exclusives . Forza just Ethered GranTurismo . Tittanfall we already know that's game of the year.

Xbox one puts out 720p-900p but still looks better than the ps4 . How is that possible

The kinnect features that we (as in ps4 fanboys ) ones hated on actually looks pretty damn good.
Reaction time is on point no lag and it really says what it does. & come on with a simp voice command you can switch to HDTV and a simple command gets you back to the game in mere seconds. I wish the pseye can do that.

The xbox controller has that trigger that makes it feel like your actually shooting a real gun .
& after holding both controllers I must say the Xbox one is way more comfortable .

It might just be preseason but xbox one looks like it's ahead of the comp.

Someone bring me back to being a ps4 fan pls & hurry
post #9220 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFWarriors35 View Post

Just wanna say good luck to the console wars that's about to kickoff.

I really wanted a ps4 but couldn't preorder .so just to get a next gen system I Managed to get a late preorder for the day one xbox one edition via best buy mid October .

I was unhappy with settling due to the fact that I really wanted a ps4 but after all the games and videos out online about the xbox one ,
How can you possibly say ps4 is better ? Yeah the specs point to ps4 but they have nothing going for them no major games you can say killzone but is it really that great? Xbox one kills ps4 with the launch games and exclusives . Forza just Ethered GranTurismo . Tittanfall we already know that's game of the year.

Xbox one puts out 720p-900p but still looks better than the ps4 . How is that possible

The kinnect features that we (as in ps4 fanboys ) ones hated on actually looks pretty damn good.
Reaction time is on point no lag and it really says what it does. & come on with a simp voice command you can switch to HDTV and a simple command gets you back to the game in mere seconds. I wish the pseye can do that.

The xbox controller has that trigger that makes it feel like your actually shooting a real gun .
& after holding both controllers I must say the Xbox one is way more comfortable .

It might just be preseason but xbox one looks like it's ahead of the comp.

Someone bring me back to being a ps4 fan pls & hurry
Sacramento Kings | San Francisco 49ers | San Francisco Giants | San Jose Sharks | Sacramento Republic FC | Sacramento Rivercats
Reply
Sacramento Kings | San Francisco 49ers | San Francisco Giants | San Jose Sharks | Sacramento Republic FC | Sacramento Rivercats
Reply
post #9221 of 71277
Not taking the bait. If that's how you feel, your mind is made up. Good luck with your purchase.
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #9222 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst View Post

Not taking the bait. If that's how you feel, your mind is made up. Good luck with your purchase.

What bait?
post #9223 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Mod View Post



What is that not true ? Don't be in such a denial it's ok
post #9224 of 71277
roll.gif
PSN: CrashDavis27
Reply
PSN: CrashDavis27
Reply
post #9225 of 71277
Eight days left. Speaking of Eight Days. Anyone remember this cancelled PS3 game? Or the fact that a new Getaway game never came out? Sony London were relegated to making a glorified chat room. mean.gif Let them cook for the PS4. pimp.gif

Here's the old CG target render and an animation test level.

TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
TEAM MONOCHROME SIGNATURE

"When I tell you the chicken lay eggs. Get the skillet hot." —Uncle Perrymore
Reply
post #9226 of 71277
FORGET THAT GAME. WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS?

http://youtu.be/aQfFSfsAKwc
post #9227 of 71277

Finally, some PS4 HK-release news... preorder starting tomorrow (lucky draw for who-knows how many units), launching on Dec. 17th.

 

Retailing for....... US$436!!! 

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply
post #9228 of 71277
Those ps4s don't look like they are being guarded well with everyone taking pics with them and of them lol
Team Lurker
Reply
Team Lurker
Reply
post #9229 of 71277
My boy works at best buy he's holding me down!!!!!! Already has it put on the side.
post #9230 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSUPREMEXx View Post

My boy works at best buy he's holding me down!!!!!! Already has it put on the side.
Be hopeful
Edited by TomDiginson - 11/7/13 at 4:53am
post #9231 of 71277

Yeah, i have a feeling a lot of the non preordered consoles will be going to employees, and their friends and family  

post #9232 of 71277

11 Digital Entertainment Apps on PS4 at Launch

 

Amazon Instant Video — Users can choose from over 150,000 titles to rent or purchase, including new release movies and in-season TV episodes.

 

Crackle — A part of Sony Pictures Television, Crackle is a freely accessible multi-platform television network delivering original series such as Emmy Award nominated Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and hit movies and television programs in a variety of genres.


Crunchyroll — Watch the latest and best selection of Anime right from Japan such as Naruto Shippuden, Attack on Titan, Bleach and more up to one-hour after Japanese broadcast!


EPIX — Authenticated subscribers on the PS4 system can instantly access and stream more than 3,000 titles on-demand, including top blockbusters such as The Avengers and The Hunger Games in HD, classic Hollywood franchises, award-winning original documentaries plus music and comedy specials.


Hulu Plus — Hulu Plus offers unlimited instant streaming of current hit shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, and South Park as well as original series including The Awesomes and The Wrong Mans.


NBA Game Time — Stay connected to Live out-of-market NBA game action on the PS4 system with NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband on an authenticated basis for subscribers. Get access to real time stats, complete scores, stats and schedules for every game, and video highlights and recaps.


Netflix — Netflix members can instantly watch a wide variety of TV shows and movies, including exclusive series such as House of Cards and Orange is the New Black, on the PS4 system.


NHL GameCenter LIVE — Instantly stream live out-of-market games in HD quality with your NHL GameCenter LIVE subscription.

 

Redbox Instant by Verizon — Subscribers can stream from a library of hit movies on the PS4 system and receive 4 DVD or Blu-Ray rental nights every month for new releases at the Redbox kiosk. Everyone can purchase and rent the latest movies on-demand.


VUDU — Watch the world’s largest selection of HD movies and TV shows, including thousands of blockbusters, Hollywood classics and indies. Stream new releases before they¹re available on DVD, or build a collection of favorites without ever paying for a subscription.


YuppTV — YuppTV offers over 150 Indian TV channels Live and on demand, including a selection of over 600 Movies to watch anytime, anywhere.


Edited by GrizzlyAnimal - 11/7/13 at 5:15am
post #9233 of 71277
Hi res pics

hfMneJj.jpg

J9qSpxE.jpg

o3dojTs.jpg

I0ha0ud.jpg

y7emIBj.jpg

wOP9Xtb.jpg

iIpMe3cHfqITO.gif
Edited by ddouble - 11/7/13 at 5:20am
post #9234 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBottom305 View Post


Only people who can't play call it trash. Still talking about 2k5 as if they know for sure it would be the best game out. My only complaint is that NFL license. Since there's no competition there's reason to make it better than it is, they know people will cop.
 
Originally Posted by DaBottom305 View Post

From MY experience is what I should have said. I hate seeing people bring up 2k5. Was it a good game? Yes, but we're in 2013, people need to let it go.

As for the defensive complaints, I agree to a certain extent. You can't just pick a defensive play and think it'll always work. Gotta make adjustments.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I believe Madden is kinda modeled based on how the NFL was played the previous year. Take this year for example, this past weekend had over 60 TDs scored. If that trend continues then offense will continue to be the main focus.

 

Yep my thoughts exactly

post #9235 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR J 858 View Post


The PS4 comes with a 14 day trial for PS+.

Killzone Shadow Fall comes with a 7 day trial for PS+.

Wait for that Black Friday deal on the 1 year sub at Gamestop & Amazon.If they both sell out that head over to Best Buy or Walmart and have them price match.Again it's worth it to get 2 years worth of PS+ at $60 since a 1 year sub is normally $49.99.

My copy of Ghosts came with a 7 day trial as well so maybe its a launch game thing

post #9236 of 71277
Teardown Video

ibjd1E1MTIedKS.gif

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/11/playstation4-teardown-video/
Edited by ddouble - 11/7/13 at 5:56am
post #9237 of 71277
Look like 5 posts up fam laugh.gif
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
post #9238 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonson View Post

Look like 5 posts up fam laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He edited because the post above mine was about the PS4 parts, I just posted higher res pics.

I'll edit mine
post #9239 of 71277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouble View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonson View Post

Look like 5 posts up fam laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He edited because the post above mine was about the PS4 parts, I just posted higher res pics.

I'll edit mine

Yeah, after i seen you post the high res pics .. i edited and just put the info on the apps

post #9240 of 71277
It's like a newsroom in here the way dudes scramble to post that new info laugh.gif
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming