NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017 - Page 141

post #4201 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

I'm not even 30 yet but my memory is terrible. SMH. Forgotten so much stuff from Hunger Games and GoT.
She wasn't in the Hunger games that were released, she will be in the next two. Your memory is fine if thats what your wondering lol
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
post #4202 of 29711
Quote:
Hm. Dany's chick who kept saying "It is known"
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaose57 View Post

^Man I totally forgot about Doreah too pimp.gif
can_you_teach_me_too_doreah-73546.gif
There you go. smokin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proshares View Post

Shae sick.gif disgusting to look at laugh.gif

Her bad acting. mean.gif She looked good her first ep and then straight downhill after.
"You are like the Michael Jordan of being a sonofa*****"
Reply
"You are like the Michael Jordan of being a sonofa*****"
Reply
post #4203 of 29711
Found Shae's porn work.

Ehh...
post #4204 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proshares View Post

Shae sick.gif disgusting to look at laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICTOR PAGE View Post

Found Shae's porn work.

Ehh...

Her game film is terrible.
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
post #4205 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by denni5themenace View Post

laugh.gif

who has the .gif of her doing that interview, and she kinda makes this "are you serious" face embarassed.gif

900x900px-LL-4727c86e_tumblr_mmuhi3o4Jr1s7lkkso2_250.gif
post #4206 of 29711
embarassed.gif


Edit. Just saw this in the NBA thread laugh.gif

Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #4207 of 29711
^ laugh.gif

if he doesn't come back t his usual self mean.gif
post #4208 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by louislagerfeld View Post

^ laugh.gif

if he doesn't come back t his usual self mean.gif

He'll might have to warg onto Noah if he doesn't mean.gif
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #4209 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjjfar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

I'm not even 30 yet but my memory is terrible. SMH. Forgotten so much stuff from Hunger Games and GoT.
She wasn't in the Hunger games that were released, she will be in the next two. Your memory is fine if thats what your wondering lol

I meant I didn't remember the character she's playing from the books since I read them last year. I should probably re-read both series but I don't like reading stuff twice.
post #4210 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

I meant I didn't remember the character she's playing from the books since I read them last year. I should probably re-read both series but I don't like reading stuff twice.
Ah, my bad.
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
post #4211 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaose57 View Post


He'll might have to warg onto Noah if he doesn't mean.gif


maybe that's why Noah's assist numbers are up hahaha

IG/Twitter: @tgjohnston11

XBL: McZoot

Reply

IG/Twitter: @tgjohnston11

XBL: McZoot

Reply
post #4212 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaose57 View Post

^Man I totally forgot about Doreah too pimp.gif
can_you_teach_me_too_doreah-73546.gif

Best. Gif. Ever.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
Reply
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
Reply
post #4213 of 29711
I think what happened to Joff in the last episode is the first time I've ever cheered for a TV character to meet his end.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
Reply
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
Reply
post #4214 of 29711
Was just randomly thinking about how great this show is. Everything about it feels so epic, the production by HBO on this is amazing. AS a book reader, they have exceeded my expectations for every important scene they have done so far such as the Weddings, Blackwater, etc.
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Reply
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Reply
post #4215 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by mczoot View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaose57 View Post

He'll might have to warg onto Noah if he doesn't mean.gif


maybe that's why Noah's assist numbers are up hahaha
laugh.gif
post #4216 of 29711

Shae loses a little bit of points because of some of those XXX video's she's done in the past. 

 

Dany is number one on my list, easy.  Margaery, Sansa, Talisa, Missandei, Mellisandre, Ros, Ygritte, and Catelyn Stark's milfness could also all get it. 

post #4217 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklion23 View Post

Why did I have to be curious and look up that periodic table?

Shouldn't have done that my man!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12 View Post

Was just randomly thinking about how great this show is. Everything about it feels so epic, the production by HBO on this is amazing. AS a book reader, they have exceeded my expectations for every important scene they have done so far such as the Weddings, Blackwater, etc.

The House of the Undying book >>>>>>>>>>> show

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply
post #4218 of 29711
Just watched the first 2 episodes of the season.

pimp.gif finally.
Minnesota Vikings
NYK NYY NYR
Reply
Minnesota Vikings
NYK NYY NYR
Reply
post #4219 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklion23 View Post

Why did I have to be curious and look up that periodic table?
Shouldn't have done that my man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12 View Post

Was just randomly thinking about how great this show is. Everything about it feels so epic, the production by HBO on this is amazing. AS a book reader, they have exceeded my expectations for every important scene they have done so far such as the Weddings, Blackwater, etc.
The House of the Undying book >>>>>>>>>>> show

It would've been too difficult to portray all that stuff effectively IMO. I liked the outcome they came up with with Drogo chillin with the baby boy
post #4220 of 29711

Cersei looks like a skeleton troll she is not attractive at all. Margaery is aight. I never say this on NT but she truly is cute AWG status. 

 

Neither of them are top 10 GOT winches, Little Finger has put sloots on screen without speaking roles that are hotter than both of them. 

post #4221 of 29711
Can we agree GOT has the best looking girls?
post #4222 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by parada45 View Post

jslhrb.jpg

has he been nominated for any emmy's yet?? Too late now though laugh.gifmean.gif

i have to agree. dude generated so much hate with his character, he looks like an ******* by default even in real life. he really did do an amazing job as king joffery. came out of nowhere too, last time i saw this kid was batman begins word to that pic laugh.gif
post #4223 of 29711

Ramsey's crazy girlfriend is cute as well. :hat

post #4224 of 29711
Yea my top 5 would probably be

1. Dany
2. Doreah
3. Missandei
4. Melisandre
5. Myranda (that scene right before they castrated Theon devil.gif)

HM: Margaery,Jhiqui,Ros,Catelyn Stark and Robbs wife

I agree 100% about this show having some of the baddest women on TV smokin.gif

Hate to break it to the fans of Lysa Tully's breasts but apparently it happened to be a fake prosthetic made for the show *shrugs*.
post #4225 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Hate to break it to the fans of Lysa Tully's breasts but apparently it happened to be a fake prosthetic made for the show *shrugs*.

 

makes sense, was too supple to be real.

 

|I 

“You’re not even really happy when your team wins. You’re just happy that you’re not sad.” - LaJethro Jenkins
Reply
“You’re not even really happy when your team wins. You’re just happy that you’re not sad.” - LaJethro Jenkins
Reply
post #4226 of 29711
As long as she wears it again I don't care. The actress is skinny so I was wondering how her boob looked so scrumptious.

I remember being disappointed when someone said in the Blue Is The Warmest Color thread that they used molds of the actresses.
post #4227 of 29711
1) Dany
2) Margaery
3) Doreah
4) Talisa
5) Melisandre
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Reply
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Reply
post #4228 of 29711
tumblr_mo5htniYFh1stlf11o1_400.gif

tumblr_lkz2hstUGL1qdfhz4.gif
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #4229 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Hate to break it to the fans of Lysa Tully's breasts but apparently it happened to be a fake prosthetic made for the show *shrugs*.

 

:evil

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

:lol

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

Reply

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

Reply
post #4230 of 29711
Lysa Tully's son is gonna grow up to be like ramsey snow smh
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017