NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017 - Page 177

post #5281 of 29711
Theon was a sad sack of ****.
post #5282 of 29711
Tyrion.. Dat speech deliverance pimp.gif .

Awesome stuff and ending to an otherwise slow(er), but necessary episode.
New York Yankees | New York Jets
Reply
New York Yankees | New York Jets
Reply
post #5283 of 29711
Tyrion DA GAWD!

Jaime calling out Tywin on this bs trial pimp.gif
post #5284 of 29711
Thread Starter 

Tyrion. :hat

 

Went into Scarface mode to everyone in that scene.

 

 

 

Shae. :{

 

 

Trifling *****.

post #5285 of 29711
I don't want to hear nothing. This show is the best ever. TYRION DA GAWD!! eek.gifsmokin.gif
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Reply
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Reply
post #5286 of 29711
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post

Theon was a sad sack of ****.

 

 

Theon is physically and more important mentally broken.

 

Ramsay did a number on him.

post #5287 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI View Post

Tyrion manning up to hell with begging go out like a OG

113487-sad-Podrick-walks-away-gif-Img-AtEL.gif
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #5288 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzzz View Post

best 10 minutes of the season.
Co-sign. Great episode!!
post #5289 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvespo3 View Post

That was the fastest hour episode I've ever seen

No kidding! The credits started and I was like, "that's the end?". Besides the stuff with Dany this was a spectacular episode.
post #5290 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by hymen man View Post


He didn't go with her when she gave him the chance to and went back in the cage. Seeing his mindset and situation.. she feels he's a lost cause so she's done trying to get him back.

Yeah, I saw that part, but I thought it was something else.  After they fought in the dungeon, idk if he let the dogs go, or did something OD humiliating to Reek to make her just say screw it.

Young Lord. smokin.gifsmokin.gif
Reply
Young Lord. smokin.gifsmokin.gif
Reply
post #5291 of 29711
Yeah he let the dogs go, it was implied because he said 'Hope you like to run.' And the next shot was them running back to the boats.
Minnesota Vikings
NYK NYY NYR
Reply
Minnesota Vikings
NYK NYY NYR
Reply
post #5292 of 29711
Theon bit his sister on the arm when she was trying to grab him.
post #5293 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElVaquero87 View Post

Besides the stuff with Dany this was a spectacular episode.
Is this the new trend, to hate on her? I'm noticing a lot of shade getting thrown her way now.
post #5294 of 29711

This season is pure flames. Dam.

post #5295 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post

Is this the new trend, to hate on her? I'm noticing a lot of shade getting thrown her way now.

i'm confident she has been one of the most hated characters from jump.

Weekly reminder that Davos Seaworth is the greatest man in all the 7 kingdoms.
Edited by Bandit Country - 5/11/14 at 7:37pm
post #5296 of 29711
Not a book reader but it seems like her (Daenerys) content has significantly dropped since Season 2. I wonder how her story goes in the books during Storm of Swords and if the show writers are following it or diverging a bit.

It was probably just me, but Mace Tyrell annoyed the **** out of me this episode. He barely had any lines but he is the ultimate "yes" man.
post #5297 of 29711
post #5298 of 29711
That speech was so cold, best part of the season so far.
post #5299 of 29711
pimp.gif

My little dude Tyrin kept it utmost G... I only think he went out like that though because of the ***** girl shae was put on the stand.

My man looked defeated when she was announced to testify mean.gif I was just wondering if his sister cersees had a hand in making her turn against him or if she did it because he deaded her mean.gif

I also thought it was going to play out with Tyrin taking the plea but his sister not wanting Jaime her on call D to go and leave and then she would change her tune, but some how I think she's going to realize that he didn't do it but it's going to be too late and he'll be dead.

I think he's going to ask to fight Jaime because he's going to say he's a dwarf and Jaime is a one handed cripple so it's kind of even... either way he played that well... hope he isn't killed off though.

Now to Mr. Disgusting himself, Thone, dude lost all his... well everything... when crazy guy cut off his penis. I thought he was going to jump into his sisters arms and fight but that dude straight B'd the hell up mean.gif

Can't believe he would think that his sister would be in on it or something, and then when he was in the bathtub I thought the crazy dude was going to drown him or waterboard him... but then when he asked him if he loved him I thought crazy dude was going to WIO laugh.gif

The chick with the dragons storyline gets smaller and smaller every week bro it's like they dragging her along... I'm expecting her to be knocking on the 7 kingdom's doorsteps by the season finale because they always hype her up towards the end like she's about to rule all.

Stanis and the other guy that went to the bank I was just thinking like these dudes are stupid as hell ain't no way they think they going to make another run to go fight again. They should just get the red witch to pull out the smoke monster thing to go do their deeds for them.

Yo another thing... tell me that when the other guy at the iron bank who spoke up with Stanis went to go meet that black guy in the hot tubs... there wasn't a clear view but the other guy in the bath tubs looked like the Indian dude Sayeed from Lost pimp.gif
This is my signature...
Reply
This is my signature...
Reply
post #5300 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post

Is this the new trend, to hate on her? I'm noticing a lot of shade getting thrown her way now.

Not necessarily "hate" but if you want to know ... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the show has jumped all the way to book 5 in Dany's story and it basically amounts to her constantly fawning over Daario while ignoring most of the good advice given to her by Selmy and others. It's very uninteresting and as pretty as Emilia is, it can't help just how boring it gets.
post #5301 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElVaquero87 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post

Is this the new trend, to hate on her? I'm noticing a lot of shade getting thrown her way now.

Not necessarily "hate" but if you want to know ... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the show has jumped all the way to book 5 in Dany's story and it basically amounts to her constantly fawning over Daario while ignoring most of the good advice given to her by Selmy and others. It's very uninteresting and as pretty as Emilia is, it can't help just how boring it gets.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah her storyline really doesn't get good until the near end of the series so far, but they show writers have really down played a lot of this stuff. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wasn't it a kid who got killed by her dragon and not a goat?
post #5302 of 29711
My dude with that either
post #5303 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

pimp.gif

My little dude Tyrin kept it utmost G... I only think he went out like that though because of the ***** girl shae was put on the stand.

My man looked defeated when she was announced to testify mean.gif I was just wondering if his sister cersees had a hand in making her turn against him or if she did it because he deaded her mean.gif

I also thought it was going to play out with Tyrin taking the plea but his sister not wanting Jaime her on call D to go and leave and then she would change her tune, but some how I think she's going to realize that he didn't do it but it's going to be too late and he'll be dead.

I think he's going to ask to fight Jaime because he's going to say he's a dwarf and Jaime is a one handed cripple so it's kind of even... either way he played that well... hope he isn't killed off though.

Now to Mr. Disgusting himself, Thone, dude lost all his... well everything... when crazy guy cut off his penis. I thought he was going to jump into his sisters arms and fight but that dude straight B'd the hell up mean.gif

Can't believe he would think that his sister would be in on it or something, and then when he was in the bathtub I thought the crazy dude was going to drown him or waterboard him... but then when he asked him if he loved him I thought crazy dude was going to WIO laugh.gif

The chick with the dragons storyline gets smaller and smaller every week bro it's like they dragging her along... I'm expecting her to be knocking on the 7 kingdom's doorsteps by the season finale because they always hype her up towards the end like she's about to rule all.

Stanis and the other guy that went to the bank I was just thinking like these dudes are stupid as hell ain't no way they think they going to make another run to go fight again. They should just get the red witch to pull out the smoke monster thing to go do their deeds for them.

Yo another thing... tell me that when the other guy at the iron bank who spoke up with Stanis went to go meet that black guy in the hot tubs... there wasn't a clear view but the other guy in the bath tubs looked like the Indian dude Sayeed from Lost pimp.gif


Tyrin and Thone? We watching the same show fam? Lmao laugh.gif
post #5304 of 29711
TERION IS DAT *****!!!!!!
Aye I was hype when he gave his speech
THE ULTIMATE YOLO
post #5305 of 29711

Edited by itsaboutthattime - 5/11/14 at 9:42pm
post #5306 of 29711
Edit: Looks like we posted the exact same thing at the exact same time lol
post #5307 of 29711
**** that ***** Shae, havent hated a character like this in forever, wholetime i thought she was gonna say she poisoned Joffrey on some sacrifice steez but these **** aint loyal.

We wont get this trial done til the season finale.
“You’re not even really happy when your team wins. You’re just happy that you’re not sad.” - LaJethro Jenkins
Reply
“You’re not even really happy when your team wins. You’re just happy that you’re not sad.” - LaJethro Jenkins
Reply
post #5308 of 29711
Peter Dinklage.eek.gif
post #5309 of 29711
Also, what's up with this ***** *** dude Varys turning against Tyrion all of a sudden? **** that guy.
post #5310 of 29711
Varys is a snake, man. Always was, always will be.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017