NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion... - Page 11  

post #301 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

This thread took a drastic turn laugh.gif

Not even trying to be a Captain Save A Bro, but how does Ninja always get turned into the bad guy when people stay coming at his neck mean.gif
Do you really want me to answer that?
If you've been on nt for so long and you haven't picked up on why people dislike him so much then im not sure I can give you a clear cut answer.
post #302 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by championboyz7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

This thread took a drastic turn laugh.gif

Not even trying to be a Captain Save A Bro, but how does Ninja always get turned into the bad guy when people stay coming at his neck mean.gif
Do you really want me to answer that?
If you've been on nt for so long and you haven't picked up on why people dislike him so much then im not sure I can give you a clear cut answer.

roll.gif

Some of the hate is completely unfounded though. It's just like ksteezy. Those dudes catch hate for no reason at all.

Let errbody live in peace.
post #303 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by championboyz7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

This thread took a drastic turn laugh.gif

Not even trying to be a Captain Save A Bro, but how does Ninja always get turned into the bad guy when people stay coming at his neck mean.gif
Do you really want me to answer that?
If you've been on nt for so long and you haven't picked up on why people dislike him so much then im not sure I can give you a clear cut answer.

roll.gif

Some of the hate is completely unfounded though. It's just like ksteezy. Those dudes catch hate for no reason at all.

Let errbody live in peace.
Nah hating on ksteezy was just a fad and son rolled with the punches like a champ and it died down. It's funny you say that , the let live part when he In fact initiated this whole thing. And is refusing to do exactly that, let other people do their thing and him mind his own business. But like I said if you haven't picked on why by now, then there's not much I can do for you.
post #304 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post


roll.gif

Some of the hate is completely unfounded though. It's just like ksteezy. Those dudes catch hate for no reason at all.

Let errbody live in peace.

yup..def agree...dudes just wanna be 'down', so they gang up and attack a screename...

 

 

i think ninja had a couple good points in this thread...nd its no denying his ename 'holds weight'....particularly here on NT...

 

dude has his faults like all of us..dude is stubborn and thinks hes right 99% of the time...so do the majority of us..

 

 

 

idk. i dont really see the 'beef'.

post #305 of 313

I wouldnt call this ganging up on him, hes flat out wrong so what did he expect to happen. I still havent said anything about this guy, and hes called me a dweeb, nerd, Hova stan, etc etc etc. Dudes starting the conflict in here. 

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #306 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by championboyz7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by championboyz7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

This thread took a drastic turn laugh.gif

Not even trying to be a Captain Save A Bro, but how does Ninja always get turned into the bad guy when people stay coming at his neck mean.gif
Do you really want me to answer that?
If you've been on nt for so long and you haven't picked up on why people dislike him so much then im not sure I can give you a clear cut answer.

roll.gif

Some of the hate is completely unfounded though. It's just like ksteezy. Those dudes catch hate for no reason at all.

Let errbody live in peace.
Nah hating on ksteezy was just a fad and son rolled with the punches like a champ and it died down. It's funny you say that , the let live part when he In fact initiated this whole thing. And is refusing to do exactly that, let other people do their thing and him mind his own business. But like I said if you haven't picked on why by now, then there's not much I can do for you.

 

da AUDACITY of people liking ninjahood..how DARE they like such a guy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://oi40.tinypic.com/11h3ypl.jpg

 

how you sound b? laugh.gif wipe your mouth out here b...its embarrassing.

 

..how about people like me because im REAL, i keep it REAL 24/7 so if i say those TAN dudes is

 

corn on da cobb brothas who are camping in their own little tree club house of a thread figuratively circle jerking each

 

other and suckin da oxygen of da rest of general like a parasite is because new threads aren't be made with da same amount of

 

frequency and things that could be getting discussed deeply and critically analyzed AREN'T its because its coming from da heart

 

...if it didn't bother da rest of general you think i would care about those cave dwelling, misfit toys, mis mate sock drawer, 2 left shoes,

 

CD scratched on your favorite song, awkward erection cuz you never danced wit da opposite sex at a party wierdos? think about that

 

for a second. laugh.gif

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

post #307 of 313

Yeahhh and we're the ones starting conflictlaugh.gif. This thread has run its course though

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #308 of 313
mean.gif
Edited by UNKNWN - 5/25/13 at 12:03pm

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

post #309 of 313
Got ****, yall really need to chill.
I'd Rather Die Enormous Than Live Dormant - Bishop Shawn Carter
If You My Ninja, You My Ninja then - Reverend Torrence Hatch
Gator Never Been About Playn' No Spit
I'd Rather Die Enormous Than Live Dormant - Bishop Shawn Carter
If You My Ninja, You My Ninja then - Reverend Torrence Hatch
Gator Never Been About Playn' No Spit
post #310 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyE 804 View Post

Got ****, yall really need to chill.

God left this thread a long time ago mean.gif
post #311 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatCanISay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by championboyz7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by championboyz7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious View Post

This thread took a drastic turn laugh.gif


Not even trying to be a Captain Save A Bro, but how does Ninja always get turned into the bad guy when people stay coming at his neck mean.gif
Do you really want me to answer that?

If you've been on nt for so long and you haven't picked up on why people dislike him so much then im not sure I can give you a clear cut answer.

roll.gif


Some of the hate is completely unfounded though. It's just like ksteezy. Those dudes catch hate for no reason at all.


Let errbody live in peace.
Nah hating on ksteezy was just a fad and son rolled with the punches like a champ and it died down. It's funny you say that , the let live part when he In fact initiated this whole thing. And is refusing to do exactly that, let other people do their thing and him mind his own business. But like I said if you haven't picked on why by now, then there's not much I can do for you.

da AUDACITY of people liking ninjahood..how DARE they like such a guy!






































11h3ypl.jpg

how you sound b? laugh.gif wipe your mouth out here b...its embarrassing.

..how about people like me because im REAL, i keep it REAL 24/7 so if i say those TAN dudes is

corn on da cobb brothas who are camping in their own little tree club house of a thread figuratively circle jerking each

other and suckin da oxygen of da rest of general like a parasite is because new threads aren't be made with da same amount of

frequency and things that could be getting discussed deeply and critically analyzed AREN'T its because its coming from da heart

...if it didn't bother da rest of general you think i would care about those cave dwelling, misfit toys, mis mate sock drawer, 2 left shoes,

CD scratched on your favorite song, awkward erection cuz you never danced wit da opposite sex at a party wierdos? think about that

for a second. laugh.gif

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif .

I do find it a little strange that a bunch of guys are alone in a thread talking to each other , about absolutely nothing. I would have my close friends for that, and use this forum to discuss a wide variety of topics.

But, to each his own, I guess.

exactly.

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

post #312 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

Da emotions still run thru Ninjahood B

Da

Emotions


address me with your real SN blank man, otherwise you're a irrelevant.

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

post #313 of 313
Nah bruh, Ninja, you rile up over NOTHING man. F his debate. let go back to the jewelry thread & argue bout Moissanites....
I'd Rather Die Enormous Than Live Dormant - Bishop Shawn Carter
If You My Ninja, You My Ninja then - Reverend Torrence Hatch
Gator Never Been About Playn' No Spit
I'd Rather Die Enormous Than Live Dormant - Bishop Shawn Carter
If You My Ninja, You My Ninja then - Reverend Torrence Hatch
Gator Never Been About Playn' No Spit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion...