NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Y-3 Qasa
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Y-3 Qasa - Page 200

post #5971 of 6044

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the Vista Grey Qasas on Y-3. Never owned or even really searched for a pair before, do any non-overseas stores ever drop them below that $200 price tag? 

post #5972 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by skc005 View Post
 

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the Vista Grey Qasas on Y-3. Never owned or even really searched for a pair before, do any non-overseas stores ever drop them below that $200 price tag? 

 

Yeah I copped my pair from Loit in NJ for $160 shipped. But anything 200 and below is a good price for them.

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply
post #5973 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by skc005 View Post

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the Vista Grey Qasas on Y-3. Never owned or even really searched for a pair before, do any non-overseas stores ever drop them below that $200 price tag? 

Yup under $200 is a good
I copped two from L'Inde Le Palais for $125 pre Christmas and $180 last week and one from Loit for $160
post #5974 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfrenchbread23 View Post


Yup under $200 is a good
I copped two from L'Inde Le Palais for $125 pre Christmas and $180 last week and one from Loit for $160

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post
 

 

Yeah I copped my pair from Loit in NJ for $160 shipped. But anything 200 and below is a good price for them.

 

 

Thanks, good to know. I'll wait it out then unless pairs start drying up.

post #5975 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by skc005 View Post



Thanks, good to know. I'll wait it out then unless pairs start drying up.

I believe footpatrol is ~180 as well
post #5976 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post
 

 

 

 

Some new shots of the white Pure Boosts from Highsnob

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/01/10/adidas-y-3-pure-boost-snow-white/

beautiful but i hate this bloody weird tongue 

 

YEEZY 350 BOOST SIZE 10 US 900$ SHIPPED 

Reply

 

YEEZY 350 BOOST SIZE 10 US 900$ SHIPPED 

Reply
post #5977 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
 
beautiful but i hate this bloody weird tongue 

 

The tongue is fine when on foot. I was skeptical at first, thinking it'd be uncomfortable but they're some of the comfiest shoes I own.

 

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply
post #5978 of 6044
^ So there's no insole in those right?
post #5979 of 6044
as a reminder, sizing on zg knits? I wear a 12.5 US in all y-3 shoes i own (qasa high, vern II eqt, xray zip low).
post #5980 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b View Post

^ So there's no insole in those right?

nope
post #5981 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfrenchbread23 View Post

Kinda pissed off right now

So last week I noticed that L'inde Le Palais ( the site that sold the qasas vista greys for $126) restocked 1 pair in my size but at $180. Bought them anyway and they just arrived like this. Anyone who's owned qasas know its damn near impossible to hide wear on those soft tubular soles. These were clearly worn. Whether Tried on in store or a return they're absolutely not unworn. Not 100% opposed to keeping them but I'm gonna need some major a**kissing on their part to remedy the situation.





Size?
post #5982 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarTrippyMane View Post

Size?

US 10.5
post #5983 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b View Post

^ So there's no insole in those right?

 

Nope no insole, it's similar to the regular Pure Boost or NMD footbeds.

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply
post #5984 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedWorld View Post

as a reminder, sizing on zg knits? I wear a 12.5 US in all y-3 shoes i own (qasa high, vern II eqt, xray zip low).

 

Probly same as your other Y-3s.

 

They're .5 down from TTS, can even do a full size down.

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply
post #5985 of 6044

To be clear though, these new Pure Boosts do not seem to be called Pure Boost ZG Knit, they seem to just be called Y-3 Pure Boost but it's tough to say cause most of the sites so far that have posted them for pre-order aren't necessarily the most reliable name-wise. The upper is slightly different from the ZG Knits so it could mean sizing is different. I know most of the recent Y-3 Sport stuff has fit more TTS. These aren't part of the Sport line but you still never know.

 

I've been told they're still PK, and recent pics have me thinking that's still the case, but several sites have posted them as mesh so that's also something to keep in mind.

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply
post #5986 of 6044
Preordered 2 pairs on barneys! Will see if I like them or not when they come in around march.
post #5987 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkangg View Post

Preordered 2 pairs on barneys! Will see if I like them or not when they come in around march.
Do you get charged now or when they ship?
TRADE or SELL: DS Caged TB UB Size 10 (SAMPLE VERSION WITH BLACK BOOST ON SOLE), DS Beluga Size 6.5, DS Space Jams Size 10. PM if interested. ONLY INTERESTED IN TRADES FOR YEEZY SIZE 10.smokin.gif:smokin:smo...
Reply
TRADE or SELL: DS Caged TB UB Size 10 (SAMPLE VERSION WITH BLACK BOOST ON SOLE), DS Beluga Size 6.5, DS Space Jams Size 10. PM if interested. ONLY INTERESTED IN TRADES FOR YEEZY SIZE 10.smokin.gif:smokin:smo...
Reply
post #5988 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic872 View Post

Do you get charged now or when they ship?
Only got pending charge on my card.
post #5989 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post
 

To be clear though, these new Pure Boosts do not seem to be called Pure Boost ZG Knit, they seem to just be called Y-3 Pure Boost but it's tough to say cause most of the sites so far that have posted them for pre-order aren't necessarily the most reliable name-wise. The upper is slightly different from the ZG Knits so it could mean sizing is different. I know most of the recent Y-3 Sport stuff has fit more TTS. These aren't part of the Sport line but you still never know.

 

I've been told they're still PK, and recent pics have me thinking that's still the case, but several sites have posted them as mesh so that's also something to keep in mind.

 

Hoping they fit the same, and i think ZG was just part of the soles. Would make sense these aren't called that with the new modified continental sole they have. 

WTB: (10.5)

HS UB

Royal 1.0 UB 

OG Purple UB

Reply

WTB: (10.5)

HS UB

Royal 1.0 UB 

OG Purple UB

Reply
post #5990 of 6044

Just got in the black/charcoal/teal Qasa Highs. Bought a TTS 10.5US/10UK in my size and whatdoyouknow, they fit perfect.

 

I had a half size down in the first triple blacks, and they fit like this too.

 

Heads up that Qasas seem to be fitting TTS, at least for me. I've heard this about the Vista Greys as well. Hope this helps.

post #5991 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by balmainish View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post

 
To be clear though, these new Pure Boosts do not seem to be called Pure Boost ZG Knit, they seem to just be called Y-3 Pure Boost but it's tough to say cause most of the sites so far that have posted them for pre-order aren't necessarily the most reliable name-wise. The upper is slightly different from the ZG Knits so it could mean sizing is different. I know most of the recent Y-3 Sport stuff has fit more TTS. These aren't part of the Sport line but you still never know.

I've been told they're still PK, and recent pics have me thinking that's still the case, but several sites have posted them as mesh so that's also something to keep in mind.

Hoping they fit the same, and i think ZG was just part of the soles. Would make sense these aren't called that with the new modified continental sole they have. 

The ZG was just using the same sole as the regular adidas Pureboost ZG and that seems to be the case with these new Y-3s if you look at the new adidas Pureboost 2017 or whatever it's called. Def curious about the new upper, hopefully I'll have them in hand sooner than later.

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply
post #5992 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMagnus View Post

Just got in the black/charcoal/teal Qasa Highs. Bought a TTS 10.5US/10UK in my size and whatdoyouknow, they fit perfect.

I had a half size down in the first triple blacks, and they fit like this too.

Heads up that Qasas seem to be fitting TTS, at least for me. I've heard this about the Vista Greys as well. Hope this helps.

Mind taking a picture of where your toe ends on the shoe?

Do you have wide feet?I know everyone's feet are different but with owning the vista greys 10.5 and being a 100% true size 11 based on my foot I wouldn't recommend going true to size on any Qasa. I would think that vistas fit the same as the black/teal cause they're from the same season and I dropped down 1/2 a size and still have a comfortable amount of space in the toe. Not enough room to drop down in size again but definitely room to wiggle my toes.
post #5993 of 6044

I was surprised too. Maybe the ripstop material fits different for these. Toe ends pretty much directly at the end of the shoe. No heelslip, just a good fit.

 

I could go down another half if I wanted snug, but this works well so far.

 

Feet are pretty standard, I can fit 10 PK NMD's, 10.5 Yzy V2, 10.5 UB, 

post #5994 of 6044
Just preordered the white pureboost from Bergdorf Goodman. Hopefully I like these in person
post #5995 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMagnus View Post

I was surprised too. Maybe the ripstop material fits different for these. Toe ends pretty much directly at the end of the shoe. No heelslip, just a good fit.

I could go down another half if I wanted snug, but this works well so far.

Feet are pretty standard, I can fit 10 PK NMD's, 10.5 Yzy V2, 10.5 UB, 

Always fascinating to see how different material form to different feet. I'm an 11 in desert boosts, retro boosts, ultra boosts, pure boosts, alpha bounces, air max 90s, Jordan 1s, yeezys 350 and 750 and almost every shoe I've owned in my adult life. But with the Qasa highs pre fall/winter 2016 I'm a 10, and with the vistas I'm a 10.5.
post #5996 of 6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Just preordered the white pureboost from Bergdorf Goodman. Hopefully I like these in person

In store or online?

Any other pre order white ZG spots out there?
post #5997 of 6044
post #5998 of 6044
The hype is that reall for those pure boosts?

Are people really feeling them or are people just copping just in case the hype rises?
post #5999 of 6044
Damn no US 9 lol.. I have the blk/wht and the blk pair so I kind of want to add these to the collection.

I wonder If I could squeeze a full size down to 8.5
post #6000 of 6044




Done with Qasas I think unless they come out with better colors. I wish they brought back old silhouettes from 06-09. Very interesting stuff back in the day. Qasa Boot is my absolute fav from the past few years as far as a good high top shoe from y-3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Y-3 Qasa