NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016 - Page 364

Poll Results: Best of 2015

 
  • 12% (50)
    Mirror/ASG
  • 2% (9)
    Aquas
  • 0% (1)
    Fruity Pebbles GS
  • 3% (15)
    Gold
  • 4% (18)
    Red Pro
  • 14% (58)
    Gone Fishing
  • 4% (17)
    Sharpies
  • 1% (5)
    Grey Suedes
  • 5% (21)
    Gucci
  • 1% (5)
    Olive Suedes
  • 0% (0)
    Lava GS
  • 1% (5)
    White Gucci
  • 23% (94)
    Holograms
  • 9% (38)
    Pearls
  • 14% (59)
    Blue Chromes
395 Total Votes  
post #10891 of 38582
Thread Starter 
the MTO of Nike Air Foamposites i see.. extra close zoom in photos to catch ever inperfection:
Originally Posted by CarolinaFinest View Post


Weird you say that 👀

Carbon fiber looks hella crazy upclose. I would assume those are legit. They 🔥🔥🔥 to me and that's all that matter from one sneakerhead to another. Buy what YOU like

I show this picture because it the same as the all red pros just a different color and reptilian texture. Say it for me one time "reptilian" flows smooth of the tongue roll.gif

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10892 of 38582

i'm curious to know if ill have a chance at those all star foams 

post #10893 of 38582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post
 

i'm curious to know if ill have a chance at those all star foams 

im passing on the mirrors.. Pewter's up

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10894 of 38582
This already been posted? Or nah
post #10895 of 38582
The more I see those the more they look like a weird honey-mustardy orange type color than gold to me. Hoping they look good in person.
post #10896 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post

im passing on the mirrors.. Pewter's up

Lol I see you on every site b. On here, on the other site, on twitter, I can't escape the icyness roll.gif
Queens Get The Money
Reply
Queens Get The Money
Reply
post #10897 of 38582

gucci mane - so icey

post #10898 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanHead718212 View Post

Lol I see you on every site b. On here, on the other site, on twitter, I can't escape the icyness roll.gif

Now thats funny.

Much rather have that than ninjahood n the word "da"

Can we get the word "da" banned from nt?
Thats more offensive to me than sodomy or the name of the washington football team!

Haha
post #10899 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJayGotSole View Post

This already been posted? Or nah

:evil :hat :Nthat

post #10900 of 38582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanHead718212 View Post


Lol I see you on every site b. On here, on the other site, on twitter, I can't escape the icyness roll.gif

thats hillariouis.. whats your Other site and twitter handles..lol

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10901 of 38582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJayGotSole View Post

This already been posted? Or nah

the question of the year..

 

Is..the..1cent...swed in or stamped like the early photos?

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10902 of 38582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post


Now thats funny.

Much rather have that than ninjahood n the word "da"

Can we get the word "da" banned from nt?
Thats more offensive to me than sodomy or the name of the washington football team!

Haha

i found out that one .. I was like.. I cant even say.. ******** vs cowboys.. i was like.. someone must really hate that team to bleep it out.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10903 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post

the question of the year..

Is..the..1cent...swed in or stamped like the early photos?

Good question
post #10904 of 38582
Honestly nike should bring the price of the foams back down to $200 which they more than likely won't do. These price hikes are trash and they whored out the foams the last couple of years anyway. I like the red and mirror Colorways however I am no longer pressed.
Reebok Question Mid White/Red Toe DECEMBER 2002 Release men size 10.5
Reebok Question Mid Yellow/Blue All Stars Golden State Men size 10 FEBRUARY 2000 release
FOR SALE!! Text 571-606-9475 for more...
Reply
Reebok Question Mid White/Red Toe DECEMBER 2002 Release men size 10.5
Reebok Question Mid Yellow/Blue All Stars Golden State Men size 10 FEBRUARY 2000 release
FOR SALE!! Text 571-606-9475 for more...
Reply
post #10905 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist View Post

Honestly nike should bring the price of the foams back down to $200 which they more than likely won't do. These price hikes are trash and they whored out the foams the last couple of years anyway. I like the red and mirror Colorways however I am no longer pressed.

 


My sentiments exactly! If Foams were still at $200 they would be more people buying them. Who is paying $250+ retail for a shoe that was $200. I'm no longer pressed for the "Mirror" or "Copper" foams.
post #10906 of 38582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist View Post

Honestly nike should bring the price of the foams back down to $200 which they more than likely won't do. These price hikes are trash and they whored out the foams the last couple of years anyway. I like the red and mirror Colorways however I am no longer pressed.

this is how we get the prices down.. We as a team,group,end consumer boycotts the price hikes.. As a whole.. then we cop when the prices get down.. Look at the lebron 12's.. retailed for 200 but most were landing them for 150.. if they can do that.. we can too.. And refuse to buy from resellers.. then they die and only stick to hyping of supreme hoodies..

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10907 of 38582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist View Post

Honestly nike should bring the price of the foams back down to $200 which they more than likely won't do. These price hikes are trash and they whored out the foams the last couple of years anyway. I like the red and mirror Colorways however I am no longer pressed.

 


My sentiments exactly! If Foams were still at $200 they would be more people buying them. Who is paying $250+ retail for a shoe that was $200. I'm no longer pressed for the "Mirror" or "Copper" foams.

especially for 275 bucks.. 

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10908 of 38582
via Urbanity
post #10909 of 38582
Thread Starter 
I love teal but ill wait to cop these.. when they hit 200 and below..:
Originally Posted by DJayGotSole View Post

via Urbanity

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10910 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJayGotSole View Post

via Urbanity

these out? they copped. smokin.gif
post #10911 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyzonjay View Post

these out? they copped. smokin.gif
Next week young
post #10912 of 38582

Hope we can catch some good deals on these in a few weeks. Retail is hurting the pockets right now and there's a pretty big string of releases in feb..

IG: @ninja_turtle_swag

-WTB:

-Foamposite Electric Green HOH Size 11

-Lebron X Carbon Size 11

Reply

IG: @ninja_turtle_swag

-WTB:

-Foamposite Electric Green HOH Size 11

-Lebron X Carbon Size 11

Reply
post #10913 of 38582
Whats retail on foams this year?
post #10914 of 38582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombifed Nach0 View Post

Whats retail on foams this year?

240/250 Normal Foams

275 For QS/PRM... I call it Ape with a R on the front...

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10915 of 38582
Thread Starter 

saw this in another thread so i had to post it..

 

Originally Posted by Offset POW CLOW View Post

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #10916 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post

240/250 Normal Foams
275 For QS/PRM...

Oh naw. Definitely will be holding out For my discount on golds and Aquas
post #10917 of 38582
Aquas are dope but the uppers look black to me??? which I LIKE though. but I thought people said it was obsidian, which I think of as dark blue

nerd.gifnerd.gifnerd.gif
post #10918 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super T1ght View Post

Aquas are dope but the uppers look black to me??? which I LIKE though. but I thought people said it was obsidian, which I think of as dark blue

nerd.gifnerd.gifnerd.gif

that is osbidian.
post #10919 of 38582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super T1ght View Post

Aquas are dope but the uppers look black to me??? which I LIKE though. but I thought people said it was obsidian, which I think of as dark blue

nerd.gifnerd.gifnerd.gif

double.
post #10920 of 38582
im saying it looks black bruh
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016