NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016 - Page 457

Poll Results: Best of 2015

 
  • 12% (50)
    Mirror/ASG
  • 2% (9)
    Aquas
  • 0% (1)
    Fruity Pebbles GS
  • 3% (15)
    Gold
  • 4% (18)
    Red Pro
  • 14% (58)
    Gone Fishing
  • 4% (17)
    Sharpies
  • 1% (5)
    Grey Suedes
  • 5% (21)
    Gucci
  • 1% (5)
    Olive Suedes
  • 0% (0)
    Lava GS
  • 1% (5)
    White Gucci
  • 23% (94)
    Holograms
  • 9% (38)
    Pearls
  • 14% (59)
    Blue Chromes
395 Total Votes  
post #13681 of 38580
post #13682 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Dino posted another pic from the moive

I just got the feeling Gentry gonna put the Pearls in a pack too

He is that big of a d-bag
That would be real dirty. I saw that, he posted those Hawk flights or whatever they were. I'd be cool with paying 500 for a sick pack but I'm not down with forcing a wack shoe with heat. Please don't do it to my pearls laugh.gif
post #13683 of 38580

 

 

The chromposites make the red foam pro's look so easy to pass on. I wish I had got the chromeposites, but I'm not willing to pay over retail for those or the Foam Yeezy's so I'll never have either of them in my collection. Congrats to everyone who has them though.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7one3 View Post

 

 

 

 

You are an obvious re-seller. So I'm not going to debate this with you. This is a foamposite thread and I was speaking about the re-sell prices on Jordans and Foams. I have never heard of those ugly shoes and I'm sure they were the rave for the rich skateboard kids in Beverly Hills. I got Foam Coppers back in the day for $225 at resell when the retail was $180 is what I am saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Gooze View Post
 

:lol Coppers.

 

These were not 275 retail and were going for more than the mirror Foams are now and I won't even bring up the Paris dunks... so don't act like this is something new.  The "crash" ain't coming anytime soon.

post #13684 of 38580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post
 

 

 

 

 

You are an obvious re-seller. So I'm not going to debate this with you. This is a foamposite thread and I was speaking about the re-sell prices on Jordans and Foams. I have never heard of those ugly shoes and I'm sure they were the rave for the rich skateboard kids in Beverly Hills. I got Foam Coppers back in the day for $225 at resell when the retail was $180 is what I am saying.

back in 2003 the only shoes that were 1000 were OG jordan 1's.. over 500 were like PE's and the 94 jordan retros.. 400 could get you OG jordan 9 UNCs.. Those prices i wouldnt mind but.. (words i cant say) is what it is nowadays.. shoes costs 275.. charge 1275.. and when one baits set it higher.. and higher... and higher... and higher...until you are a god like newyorkcompany and cook RO's before they drop and sell them for cars.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13685 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post
 

 

 

 

 

You are an obvious re-seller. So I'm not going to debate this with you. This is a foamposite thread and I was speaking about the re-sell prices on Jordans and Foams. I have never heard of those ugly shoes and I'm sure they were the rave for the rich skateboard kids in Beverly Hills. I got Foam Coppers back in the day for $225 at resell when the retail was $180 is what I am saying.

 

:lol How am I an obvious reseller? because I don't agree with your claims that the resell game started when you had to pay a few more bucks for Coppers? and I'm sure you never heard of those ugly shoes but you know they're for skaters right? 

 

 

Also, how do you say...

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post
 

The sneaker game will definitely cave in within the next couple of years the direction it is headed in now. People want exclusive and nice kicks that have memory behind them especially retro kicks. Most people with a level headed mentality will say if they can't get the shoes they want at decent prices they will wait for the next wave or re-stock. It's only so many times people are going to shell out $800 for a $275 retail shoe. Even a smart and rich businessman wouldn't agree with the logic of paying that much over retail. I've done business in my field with wealthy people and their #1 non-negotiable business wise is someone who tries to overprice them just because they are wealthy. Between these and those ugly Yeezy's priced at $350 the hype will only be for so long. I'm calling it now.

 

but then when I make a counter point you switch to...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post
 

 

 

 

 

You are an obvious re-seller. So I'm not going to debate this with you. This is a foamposite thread and I was speaking about the re-sell prices on Jordans and Foams. I have never heard of those ugly shoes and I'm sure they were the rave for the rich skateboard kids in Beverly Hills. I got Foam Coppers back in the day for $225 at resell when the retail was $180 is what I am saying.

 
There are other shoes besides your Coppers and Jordan futures or whatever it is you buy in the "sneaker game."
post #13686 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post


I agree. The chromeposites make the gym red pros look weak... They're one of my favorite recent releases along with the solar red/Yeezy joints last year.
post #13687 of 38580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7one3 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post


I agree. The chromeposites make the gym red pros look weak... They're one of my favorite recent releases along with the solar red/Yeezy joints last year.

i may have to get some GITD paint for the red pros so i can get teh effect that THEY SHOULDA HAD for the price

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13688 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 

back in 2003 the only shoes that were 1000 were OG jordan 1's.. over 500 were like PE's and the 94 jordan retros.. 400 could get you OG jordan 9 UNCs.. Those prices i wouldnt mind but.. (words i cant say) is what it is nowadays.. shoes costs 275.. charge 1275.. and when one baits set it higher.. and higher... and higher... and higher...until you are a god like newyorkcompany and cook RO's before they drop and sell them for cars.

It will die out. Jordan/Nike are over producing and trying to hype every release. The white/blue 4's and 7's in Jan. sat. on shelves. If sneakers start getting into the $300-$500 or $1,000  price range. The majority of everyday shoe collectors will not be buying them.  I will definitely drop out the sneaker game before I pay $1000 for a $275 retailed shoe, because for those prices I might as well start buying some nice Salvatore Ferragamo loafers or Christian Louboutins that are retailed at those prices. I wouldn't feel right wearing the same pair of shoes I paid $800 resell for and a guy in the mall paid $275 for and they are the SAME exact shoe. Couldn't be me, but to each their own.

post #13689 of 38580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post
 

It will die out. Jordan/Nike are over producing and trying to hype every release. The white/blue 4's and 7's in Jan. sat. on shelves. If sneakers start getting into the $300-$500 or $1,000  price range. The majority of everyday shoe collectors will not be buying them.  I will definitely drop out the sneaker game before I pay $1000 for a $275 retailed shoe, because for those prices I might as well start buying some nice Salvatore Ferragamo loafers or Christian Louboutins that are retailed at those prices. I wouldn't feel right wearing the same pair of shoes I paid $800 resell for and a guy in the mall paid $275 for and they are the SAME exact shoe. Couldn't be me, but to each their own.

eactly.. thats my view on any expensive resell shoe.. yeezy's is one of them.. for 4k i can buy another fully loadead RMBP.. for the price of the resell chromes db's or anything like that.. i can get a few shoes or hell a decent external monitor.. but if people continue to feed the Check and bow down without proteset to the swoosh. nike will have people paying rent-money-retail in 2020 for jordan 11's.. theyll say.. remastered in high def jordan 11 concord.. with sitched in 23.. and still wont offer a sole-swaping option or factory installed sole protectors..lol

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13690 of 38580
Thread Starter 

@FreshJ247 

 

you can get yeezy pros for like 300 tops or 275.. depending on size.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13691 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post

@FreshJ247
 

you can get yeezy pros for like 300 tops or 275.. depending on size.

Tell me bout it.

Couldnt even give em away for 275.

I felt lucky to trade em for legend xi.
post #13692 of 38580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post


Tell me bout it.

Couldnt even give em away for 275.

I felt lucky to trade em for legend xi.

thats one of my favorite foams.. im glad i got these from the relaunch.. nike will never make a fly GR like this again with that many quanitites.. but i got those wrapped up and clean..

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13693 of 38580

Pearls re-releasing this year, y'all.

Washington Wizards

#BASED

 

Always looking for size 13 Air Max sneakers.

Looking for Washington Nationals Navy 5950 (no red brim) size 7 3/8 or 7 1/2

Reply

Washington Wizards

#BASED

 

Always looking for size 13 Air Max sneakers.

Looking for Washington Nationals Navy 5950 (no red brim) size 7 3/8 or 7 1/2

Reply
post #13694 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post

thats one of my favorite foams.. im glad i got these from the relaunch.. nike will never make a fly GR like this again with that many quanitites.. but i got those wrapped up and clean..

Liked em, but with stealth foams and all the others, when am i gonna wear em?

Plus that pink.

Not a bad shoe. Not for me.

Def not no ugly weathermans or thermals
post #13695 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 

@FreshJ247 

 

you can get yeezy pros for like 300 tops or 275.. depending on size.

 

where? i always see em for over 300. hook me up i wouldnt mind a deadstock paair on icccee

post #13696 of 38580
Look on nt buy n sell. Any ebay seller would probably make a deal since they are all sitting
post #13697 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post

Look on nt buy n sell. Any ebay seller would probably make a deal since they are all sitting

 

ehh didnt see any in my size on the NT buy n sell. i try to stay away from ebay when it pertains to kicks

post #13698 of 38580
Coppers were $200 retail not $180.

Additionally, a lot of deals were to be had because crazy pairs were purchased for $120 and below because they were on swoosh and their swoosh membership policy was so much more loose than it is now, the employee 50% sales, and pairs being purchased for significant discounts at nike outlets due to the flawed return policy. Everyone had a swoosh account and they were making money even selling at $220.

Historians than don't know history won't be in the field for long.... And ignorance isn't an excuse.

People need to absorb what's being explained instead of the childish "well you a reseller so I don't need to read what you are saying" comments.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #13699 of 38580
I'm waiting for all the fake sneaker heads to drop out, so if it 'crashes', great, if not, oh well. those pearls though....yummy
post #13700 of 38580

2002, 2009 HOH, 2010, & 1997 in that order for me. I personally love the pearls, they go with any fit for the most part. Hopefully the 2015s are more like the 2002s

post #13701 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post
 

The sneaker game will definitely cave in within the next couple of years the direction it is headed in now. People want exclusive and nice kicks that have memory behind them especially retro kicks. Most people with a level headed mentality will say if they can't get the shoes they want at decent prices they will wait for the next wave or re-stock. It's only so many times people are going to shell out $800 for a $275 retail shoe. Even a smart and rich businessman wouldn't agree with the logic of paying that much over retail. I've done business in my field with wealthy people and their #1 non-negotiable business wise is someone who tries to overprice them just because they are wealthy. Between these and those ugly Yeezy's priced at $350 the hype will only be for so long. I'm calling it now.

 

The only thing that sells for that much are super limited drops bruh. Every thing else sits. There will be no crash

post #13702 of 38580

grabbing the golds

post #13703 of 38580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post


Liked em, but with stealth foams and all the others, when am i gonna wear em?

Plus that pink.

Not a bad shoe. Not for me.

Def not no ugly weathermans or thermals

its solar red and i have a few shirts and fits to go with them.. i ear those fit s with the tampons too..lol

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13704 of 38580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post
 

 

where? i always see em for over 300. hook me up i wouldnt mind a deadstock paair on icccee

ebay twitter FB... depends on your size.. if i run into something i can defeintely direct it your way.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13705 of 38580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Coppers were $200 retail not $180.

Additionally, a lot of deals were to be had because crazy pairs were purchased for $120 and below because they were on swoosh and their swoosh membership policy was so much more loose than it is now, the employee 50% sales, and pairs being purchased for significant discounts at nike outlets due to the flawed return policy. Everyone had a swoosh account and they were making money even selling at $220.

Historians than don't know history won't be in the field for long.... And ignorance isn't an excuse.

People need to absorb what's being explained instead of the childish "well you a reseller so I don't need to read what you are saying" comments.

Trust.. I remember buying jordans in 1998 ffrom FTL for 30% off.. (still got OG Receipts for my XIV lows.. 90 bucks for them.. no line no wait.. miss those days)

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #13706 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiRodney23 View Post

Pearls re-releasing this year, y'all.

Hope its the OG color pearls and not the 2010s
[SIZE=]
[/SIZE]
Steven Alan x Reebok Instapump Fury sz 12 $220 shipped DS...IG[: @adotbushCENTER]
Reply
[SIZE=]
[/SIZE]
Steven Alan x Reebok Instapump Fury sz 12 $220 shipped DS...IG[: @adotbushCENTER]
Reply
post #13707 of 38580

anyone received their mirrors from NDC yet?

post #13708 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by pic9809 View Post
 

anyone received their mirrors from NDC yet?

I have

post #13709 of 38580
Quote:
Originally Posted by pic9809 View Post

anyone received their mirrors from NDC yet?

Just browse the thread.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #13710 of 38580
Waiting on mirror and golds . Is it crazy to think I could trade the mirrors for dbs or Oregon?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016