NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016 - Page 590

Poll Results: Best of 2015

 
  • 12% (50)
    Mirror/ASG
  • 2% (9)
    Aquas
  • 0% (1)
    Fruity Pebbles GS
  • 3% (15)
    Gold
  • 4% (18)
    Red Pro
  • 14% (58)
    Gone Fishing
  • 4% (17)
    Sharpies
  • 1% (5)
    Grey Suedes
  • 5% (21)
    Gucci
  • 1% (5)
    Olive Suedes
  • 0% (0)
    Lava GS
  • 1% (5)
    White Gucci
  • 23% (93)
    Holograms
  • 9% (38)
    Pearls
  • 14% (59)
    Blue Chromes
394 Total Votes  
post #17671 of 38487
@koncrete kickz stock locate means the FTL fam, correct? If so, then nope because they raised the price back up and only recently dropped them down to $180 which is too much.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #17672 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

@koncrete kickz stock locate means the FTL fam, correct? If so, then nope because they raised the price back up and only recently dropped them down to $180 which is too much.

Correct the FTL fam, I'll stop by that FTL tomorrow to see what's good. You're a 9.5 right ? I'm cool with the ppl there so my dude should hook me up with his disco
post #17673 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by koncrete kickz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

@koncrete kickz stock locate means the FTL fam, correct? If so, then nope because they raised the price back up and only recently dropped them down to $180 which is too much.

Correct the FTL fam, I'll stop by that FTL tomorrow to see what's good. You're a 9.5 right ? I'm cool with the ppl there so my dude should hook me up with his disco

Thx for looking for me but no worries man.
One of my boys works at FTL too. Could have had them for $90 which was up my alley.
I also got roasted by FA on Black Friday since they had the at $129.99 incorrectly as they were really 79.99 or 89.99 that day mean.gif
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #17674 of 38487
All I'm saying is if you gonna be grimey do it low key don't disrespect me to my face like I'm suppose to just eat it nah family you got it twisted I'm not the type of brotha to sweat somebody cause they work at a sneaker store just to get sneakers now if you got the hook up on a brick or real-estate or whatever something where real money is at I'm with it i just guess I'm too old school for all these games but keep being you it seems to be working out for you just learn the definition of a word before you go calling people it
post #17675 of 38487
Anywhere got the all VOLT foams under 175?
post #17676 of 38487
Happy Nike finally stopped with the graphic foams but damn they could've done better with the gold ones. About to find another pair of coppers with that 230-250 and another thing. Why are safaris still at my local fta for full retail. Came out like what almost 2 yrs ago ?
post #17677 of 38487
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Guys, might want to check local spots.
I just got home and pairs were on shelves. Seems like the people that were out were looking for the jordans

this!!!... foams were like 1998.. you could go in there and try them on #hegotgamestyle

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #17678 of 38487
Canada tho? You had to pay fees @vnguyen188 ?
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #17679 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by diz176 View Post

All I'm saying is if you gonna be grimey do it low key don't disrespect me to my face like I'm suppose to just eat it nah family you got it twisted I'm not the type of brotha to sweat somebody cause they work at a sneaker store just to get sneakers now if you got the hook up on a brick or real-estate or whatever something where real money is at I'm with it i just guess I'm too old school for all these games but keep being you it seems to be working out for you just learn the definition of a word before you go calling people it

 

a brick? you call that real money? real money wont ever get you locked up. thats not real money. thats temporary money. now, real estate, thats more like it.

 

and relax. breathe in, breathe out.

post #17680 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post

a brick? you call that real money? real money wont ever get you locked up. thats not real money. thats temporary money. now, real estate, thats more like it.

and relax. breathe in, breathe out.
I meant it in the sense that in certain situations a "plug" or "connect" is needed like for instance in aquiring a brick if that's what your into its not like you walk down the street asking anybody and everybody for a brick you feel me come on son use that melon head for something else than thinking of elaborate ways to hate
post #17681 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by diz176 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post

a brick? you call that real money? real money wont ever get you locked up. thats not real money. thats temporary money. now, real estate, thats more like it.

and relax. breathe in, breathe out.
I meant it in the sense that in certain situations a "plug" or "connect" is needed like for instance in aquiring a brick if that's what your into its not like you walk down the street asking anybody and everybody for a brick you feel me come on son use that melon head for something

 

did i say u walk down the street asking everyone for a brick? dont be stupid. i dont care how you get the brick. you can have the best plug in the world for that brick. it doesnt matter. thats not the point. you still have a chance of ending up in prison, life over, dead broke.

 

thats not real money, like you claim. im not your son. and instead of throwing an insult at me, why dont you use that comma and period keys on your keyboard. your post before this one was just one long salty run on sentence.

post #17682 of 38487












post #17683 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaFinest View Post

 

I see soy sauce, ketchup, mustard and a gold pepper shaker :eek

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #17684 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

I see soy sauce, ketchup, mustard and a gold pepper shaker eek.gif
Lol
post #17685 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post

Ballston to dc. You are moving less than 5 miles. Not that far away from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafilman View Post

Depending where your moving to in DC it may not be much better lol

Anacostia. Night and day difference.
post #17686 of 38487
wha?

enjoy the foams.
post #17687 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post

did i say u walk down the street asking everyone for a brick? dont be stupid. i dont care how you get the brick. you can have the best plug in the world for that brick. it doesnt matter. thats not the point. you still have a chance of ending up in prison, life over, dead broke.

thats not real money, like you claim. im not your son. and instead of throwing an insult at me, why dont you use that comma and period keys on your keyboard. your post before this one was just one long salty run on sentence.
your right your not my son cause if you was you would be good but your here focusing on grammar and on my comments look Lil one sorry if you don't get what I'm saying I see the brick comment really got your panties in a bunch my bad if it did stop taking things to the heart and unless your a english professor grading somebody's assignment don't worry about how I type just go outside get some fresh air cause in my opinion you seen to be the salty one
post #17688 of 38487
Need those Volts for $150
post #17689 of 38487

just bought a size 13 from NDC.  was able to add another 13 afterwards...

post #17690 of 38487
So tempted to grab the 13. My size and in my cart. But literally just bought all Red pythons for 160 shipped and black adidas x bape x undftd for 140. So two pairs shipped for 300
post #17691 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by toneystarks View Post

So tempted to grab the 13. My size and in my cart. But literally just bought all Red pythons for 160 shipped and black adidas x bape x undftd for 140. So two pairs shipped for 300

And what's your point ?
post #17692 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by RupertPupkin View Post

just bought a size 13 from NDC.  was able to add another 13 afterwards...

Yessir....Just copped one myself....Still able to add afterwards...

Nike Red Foamtober Size 13 available via NDC. Use EPIC to get free two day shipping!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-foamposite-pro-shoe/pid-10276652/pgid-10342220/

Just call me PAPI.....

 

FS: DS SIZE 14 AJ1 BLACK TOE 2016 $250 SHIPPED

Reply

Just call me PAPI.....

 

FS: DS SIZE 14 AJ1 BLACK TOE 2016 $250 SHIPPED

Reply
post #17693 of 38487

8o

post #17694 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by RupertPupkin View Post

just bought a size 13 from NDC.  was able to add another 13 afterwards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickRetro View Post

Yessir....Just copped one myself....Still able to add afterwards...

Nike Red Foamtober Size 13 available via NDC. Use EPIC to get free two day shipping!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-foamposite-pro-shoe/pid-10276652/pgid-10342220/




Good looking guys. copped a 13 about 10 min ago smokin.gif
Y
Reply
Y
Reply
post #17695 of 38487
post #17696 of 38487
Yo someone with a bnb set solely on size 13s must've been holding like ten carts for these....jeez

Just call me PAPI.....

 

FS: DS SIZE 14 AJ1 BLACK TOE 2016 $250 SHIPPED

Reply

Just call me PAPI.....

 

FS: DS SIZE 14 AJ1 BLACK TOE 2016 $250 SHIPPED

Reply
post #17697 of 38487
You know how them bot boys go. I wounder are they flourishing like they used to. With the rsvp sites

"NEVER SETTLE"

Reply

"NEVER SETTLE"

Reply
post #17698 of 38487
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuan23 View Post

Anywhere got the all VOLT foams under 175?

 

I copped the Volts from END yesterday for about $169. Check there...
post #17699 of 38487

Link to the Volts:

http://www.endclothing.com/nike-air-foamposite-pro-624041-700.html

Only UK 7.5 and 10.5 left.

Check my YT Channel for: Shoe Pick-Ups, On-Feets, and Clothing Pick-Ups.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefydPu9nkMn_rHU3i49eA

Reply

Check my YT Channel for: Shoe Pick-Ups, On-Feets, and Clothing Pick-Ups.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefydPu9nkMn_rHU3i49eA

Reply
post #17700 of 38487

Damn they had a FSR yesterday. Looks like they raised the price too smh.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016