NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016 - Page 597

Poll Results: Best of 2015

 
  • 12% (50)
    Mirror/ASG
  • 2% (9)
    Aquas
  • 0% (1)
    Fruity Pebbles GS
  • 3% (15)
    Gold
  • 4% (18)
    Red Pro
  • 14% (58)
    Gone Fishing
  • 4% (17)
    Sharpies
  • 1% (5)
    Grey Suedes
  • 5% (21)
    Gucci
  • 1% (5)
    Olive Suedes
  • 0% (0)
    Lava GS
  • 1% (5)
    White Gucci
  • 23% (94)
    Holograms
  • 9% (38)
    Pearls
  • 14% (59)
    Blue Chromes
395 Total Votes  
post #17881 of 38574
Keep posting those links for the reds, please, people!

Now that we're three days after release I'm finally in a position to buy, smhhhh
post #17882 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mamba 624 View Post

Rockin' my supreme foams today! Nice pic bro, TAKE NOTES NT FAM ON HOW THE JOGGER SHOWS OFF DA SHOE WITHOUT BIG CUFFS!!! LIKE JEANS... BTW THERE KHAKI STYLE JOGGERS

1429052970246-1_zps92ut4pqu.jpg
post #17883 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM3 View Post

Step your quote game up.
post #17884 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Gooze View Post

Step your quote game up.
lol wt?
post #17885 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Gooze View Post

Step your quote game up.

LOL
"Retired At Large" - #NTAJ1Fam
Reply
"Retired At Large" - #NTAJ1Fam
Reply
post #17886 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandblue View Post


Seem like anything a size 12 and larger is either much harder to get or the prices aftermarket are almost double the price of smaller sizes.

Yeah that's why usually I jump on releases when they happen. 13 14 and 15 don't stay around long.
post #17887 of 38574
All we can wish for is a miracle with the foams looks like they could do some nice schemes with the shoe but right now only good to get customized if you into spending that kind of money!
post #17888 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry38 View Post

All we can wish for is a miracle with the foams looks like they could do some nice schemes with the shoe but right now only good to get customized if you into spending that kind of money!

This years colorways haven't been bad at all...
post #17889 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac003 View Post

This years colorways haven't been bad at all...
This has been the best year since 2012 imo
post #17890 of 38574
.
Edited by CarolinaFinest - 4/14/15 at 10:03pm
post #17891 of 38574
.
post #17892 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiramid View Post

This has been the best year since 2012 imo
QFT
post #17893 of 38574
I just want some pearls, the og color that was more whitish not Champaign like the last retro
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
post #17894 of 38574

Finally pulled mine out and made an "updated" collection pic. The Volts just arrived yesterday lol, wasn't paying retail for those.

No cheating, all left shoes

Wore a pair of my 2010 Pearls the other day, not wearing my 02 pearls much till I grab a second pair.

 

 

 


Edited by CoOrdinate - 4/15/15 at 6:34am
post #17895 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoOrdinate View Post

Finally pulled mine out and made an "updated" collection pic. The Volts just arrived yesterday lol, wasn't paying retail for those.
No cheating, all left shoes
Wore a pair of my 2010 Pearls the other day, not wearing my 02 pearls much till I grab a second pair.






damn!! Nice collection!! About 10 grand rite there in that pic!! #MONEYTEAM
post #17896 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM3 View Post


damn!! Nice collection!! About 10 grand rite there in that pic!! #MONEYTEAM


I wish it was only that much. But its not an over night thing or a competition, just a hobby we love

post #17897 of 38574

That collection :hat

post #17898 of 38574
Thread Starter 
Rich Life Gotta have bread to have all of those kicks..
Originally Posted by CoOrdinate View Post
 

Finally pulled mine out and made an "updated" collection pic. The Volts just arrived yesterday lol, wasn't paying retail for those.

No cheating, all left shoes

Wore a pair of my 2010 Pearls the other day, not wearing my 02 pearls much till I grab a second pair.

 

 

 

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #17899 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 


Military doesn't pay that much FAM. Just years of buying and saving. I don't buy many other shoes other than Foamposites.

post #17900 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 
Rich Life Gotta have bread to have all of those kicks..

 

not neccessarily. im pretty sure he didnt just up and buy that collection in 1 shot. over time, one can acquire a collection like that. save up and get em shoe by shoe.

 

its super impressive. thats honestly the biggest collection of foams ive seen anybody post at a single time.

post #17901 of 38574
THIS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post

not neccessarily. im pretty sure he didnt just up and buy that collection in 1 shot. over time, one can acquire a collection like that. save up and get em shoe by shoe.

its super impressive. thats honestly the biggest collection of foams ive seen anybody post at a single time.

people aren't thinking logically!!!
post #17902 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasly151 View Post

THIS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post

not neccessarily. im pretty sure he didnt just up and buy that collection in 1 shot. over time, one can acquire a collection like that. save up and get em shoe by shoe.

its super impressive. thats honestly the biggest collection of foams ive seen anybody post at a single time.

people aren't thinking logically!!!

 

yup. to me thats part of the fun honestly. the feeling each time youre able to acquire a new pair to add to the collection, especially if its a rare pair that u finally get your hands on and can add to the fam.

 

very good feeling there. especially when you look at your collection after a few years and say damn i started with that 1 pair, now look at me.

post #17903 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM3 View Post


damn!! Nice collection!! About 10 grand rite there in that pic!! #MONEYTEAM

14K easily 

post #17904 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac003 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDozo View Post

niketown NY still has some pairs. I sent them a tweet yesterday, they were willing to hold a pair for me for 2 days. TWO DAYS !!!!

I was like eek.gif

The pickup time for the saturday raffle winners was 10am-3pm. And now they offered to hold a pair for 48 hours. No sense.

Perfect sense.

The only thing they care about is a sale. If you show interest they will do what they can for that sale.

No point in stock just sitting around if you can move it.

Im just saying a 5 hour window to pickup and then 48 hours is a huge difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDozo View Post

niketown NY still has some pairs. I sent them a tweet yesterday, they were willing to hold a pair for me for 2 days. TWO DAYS !!!!

I was like eek.gif

The pickup time for the saturday raffle winners was 10am-3pm. And now they offered to hold a pair for 48 hours. No sense.

2 days is the typical holding period to be honest.

Ok, thank you for schooling me fellas. I enjoyed the slice of humble pie

@CoOrdinate you shut it down homie nthat.gif
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
post #17905 of 38574
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoOrdinate View Post
 


Military doesn't pay that much FAM. Just years of buying and saving. I don't buy many other shoes other than Foamposites.

Army/Military life pays well if youre ranks are good one of my friends is a high roller.. hes just not into kicks like that..

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #17906 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post

Army/Military life pays well if youre ranks are good one of my friends is a high roller.. hes just not into kicks like that..

I'm not saying some people don't make good money in the military. I havent been in long enough to be those ranks

These weren't bought in a month, a year, or 5 years. That pic is no different from a lot of people on this site
post #17907 of 38574
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoOrdinate View Post


I'm not saying some people don't make good money in the military. I havent been in long enough to be those ranks

These weren't bought in a month, a year, or 5 years. That pic is no different from a lot of people on this site

true.. for me.. i dont think my collection would look like that unless i hit the lotto or was making 6 figures.. but besides #richlife the collection is on point.. you can make a rainbow with all of the CW's

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #17908 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoOrdinate View Post


I'm not saying some people don't make good money in the military. I havent been in long enough to be those ranks

These weren't bought in a month, a year, or 5 years. That pic is no different from a lot of people on this site

true.. for me.. i dont think my collection would look like that unless i hit the lotto or was making 6 figures.. but besides #richlife the collection is on point.. you can make a rainbow with all of the CW's

 

u dont gotta hit the lotto or make 6 figures. like coOrdinate said, it took him more than 5 years to amass that collection. it just takes budgeting, saving, and time. invest all that into it and u can def have a collection like that without making 6 figures or winning the lotto.

post #17909 of 38574
Finally got my 1st pair of foams last week....lost on the raffles I entered & I couldn't get em online so I paid resell mean.gif
These will be rocked religiously w/ saints paraphernalia...who dat ya heard me

i6mfti.jpg
twitter
Reply
twitter
Reply
post #17910 of 38574
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoFabolous337 View Post

These will be rocked religiously w/ saints paraphernalia...who dat ya heard me

Same here FAM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016