NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016 - Page 291

Poll Results: Best of 2015

 
  • 12% (50)
    Mirror/ASG
  • 2% (9)
    Aquas
  • 0% (1)
    Fruity Pebbles GS
  • 3% (15)
    Gold
  • 4% (18)
    Red Pro
  • 14% (58)
    Gone Fishing
  • 4% (17)
    Sharpies
  • 1% (5)
    Grey Suedes
  • 5% (21)
    Gucci
  • 1% (5)
    Olive Suedes
  • 0% (0)
    Lava GS
  • 1% (5)
    White Gucci
  • 23% (93)
    Holograms
  • 9% (38)
    Pearls
  • 14% (59)
    Blue Chromes
394 Total Votes  
post #8701 of 38420
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post
 

Everybody was a fan of penny hardaway,but in the dmv people were buying foams like chuck taylors are bought in call.People used to call them dopes or dope dealers becuase thats who could afford them.Dont forget all the spoiled kids who parents making big bread.i couldnt afford the foams i used to be sad seeeing all the pearls,black pros and royals.thats when i got me a job at dtlr 99 and got all them on my discount.dont be racist ,pp all over dmv have money or ways of getting money.dmv nyc and orlando are the foam capitals

Orlando.. they only noticed now because of that damn galaxy hype.. I remember going around there in 07 looking for Foams and the regular stores wasnt getting them like that.. but the outlets... whew.. it was a gold mine.. now after galaxy hype Orlando now is a place where youll see a few people with foams but years ago it wasnt that much of a discussion there.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8702 of 38420

you are right about that,but penny has a large following in florida.But honestly its not a geographic thing but evry body in the dmv had the foams and everybody waited until 2009 and 2010.dmv nyc are the foam kings...that includes jersey  towson silverspring temple hills norfolk richmond newport new etc

post #8703 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 

Orlando.. they only noticed now because of that damn galaxy hype.. I remember going around there in 07 looking for Foams and the regular stores wasnt getting them like that.. but the outlets... whew.. it was a gold mine.. now after galaxy hype Orlando now is a place where youll see a few people with foams but years ago it wasnt that much of a discussion there.

this

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply
post #8704 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post
 

you are right about that,but penny has a large following in florida.But honestly its not a geographic thing but evry body in the dmv had the foams and everybody waited until 2009 and 2010.dmv nyc are the foam kings...that includes jersey  towson silverspring temple hills norfolk richmond newport new etc

that's why i am waiting for these knicks now!

757!

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply
post #8705 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsand View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

I'm baffled with how oregon got a foam before md got an official foam (assuming the kd dmv color would be theme) but hey, it is what it is.
Because Oregon is where nike all started, what did u expect they made Oregon J's, frees etc, it was only a matter of time... surely u weren't surprised

Surprised? No.
Baffled? Yes.

If you don't understand my point, then I'm not sure why you even commented.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #8706 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post
 

im not going to lie 2015 looks very promising ,especiaaly this gucci esque colorway .

turrible 

For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
post #8707 of 38420
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post
 

i thought the wild foams were cool,but oh well.im definitely feeling the tennis ball joints and mocha pros hopefully the mochas finally drop.I think in 2006 nike pulled them from shelves a day after placing them in a handful of mom and pop retailers.or maybe it was just a sample sale shoe

if the volts had a clear ice i would love them more but because i am a volt fan i'm copping.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8708 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post

i thought the wild foams were cool,but oh well.im definitely feeling the tennis ball joints and mocha pros hopefully the mochas finally drop.I think in 2006 nike pulled them from shelves a day after placing them in a handful of mom and pop retailers.or maybe it was just a sample sale shoe

STOP WITH THE PMS PLEASE. If PG and DC ain't S like you say why you wanna be part of the DMV so bad? I don't care about your drug money or consignment shop. Someone drop the hammer, this guy is a general in the troll army.
post #8709 of 38420

Just report all his PMs bro. He's in my inbox too with gang talk and threats. Dude is a CLOWN!

post #8710 of 38420

so how bout them HWC Foams coming out soon 8o

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #8711 of 38420
I haven't been on Foams lately but oddly enough I kinda like the Volts. Knicks look good. I'm just not a fan of team.
post #8712 of 38420

Hwc is cool,but lebron doesnt where foams unless u include the black stealths he had samples of with the lebron lion on the heel.The knicks foams actually match a few teams vintage broncos,cavs,floorida gators so whatever ppl call them is on them.

post #8713 of 38420

Just got a call back and i won a pair in the raffle. get to pick up next week.

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply
post #8714 of 38420

@LordCottoncongrats on winning.I def am feeling the tennis ball joints,but there is no way you can cal these volts.thats blasphemy.In addition,they actually have tennis ball looking accents where the lace holes are.Im hoping to snag my bay a pair,my girl and me.knicks/Cavs foams or bust

post #8715 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post
 

@LordCottoncongrats on winning.I def am feeling the tennis ball joints,but there is no way you can cal these volts.thats blasphemy.In addition,they actually have tennis ball looking accents where the lace holes are.Im hoping to snag my bay a pair,my girl and me.knicks/Cavs foams or bust

Thanks bruddah.

I was half sleep (driving 9 hours tonight) and bam, my phone rings and I get the news. 

I love the (TENNIS BALL) volts, but it is too loud for me. Great shoe if it had cleats on it.. heck, if you ball in your foams, even better on the court.

 

I'm sure things will go your way for those releases. If not, ONLINE will be a peace of cake. 

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply
post #8716 of 38420

i think if a sports player plays in them the appeal wil be broader.i kind of dig the lime green sole.the same for the red pro 2015 with the red sole.Colored soles are good because it prevents yellowing and oxidation

post #8717 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post
 

i think if a sports player plays in them the appeal wil be broader.i kind of dig the lime green sole.the same for the red pro 2015 with the red sole.Colored soles are good because it prevents yellowing and oxidation

AMEN to the yellowing and oxidation. Makes kicks last longer. But ol skool cats like me don't care. We going to wear them, yellow or not. And if it is too much yellow, buy another pair down the road.

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply
post #8718 of 38420

I feel u .I think 2015 foamposites are going to bring the hype back to the line the 2009 eggplants and coppers generated.nike knows ppl are downing the foams and they got something up their sleeve.i would love a translucent foamposite.I wouldnt mind the royal blue pros with a blue sole or maybe even sole collector or paranorman without the company logos

post #8719 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerSavant View Post
 

Hwc is cool,but lebron doesnt where foams unless u include the black stealths he had samples of with the lebron lion on the heel.The knicks foams actually match a few teams vintage broncos,cavs,floorida gators so whatever ppl call them is on them.

 

i was just trying to change the subject but yeah how bout them Bronco Foams :p

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #8720 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

i was just trying to change the subject but yeah how bout them Bronco Foams tongue.gif
they're still very ugly laugh.gif

But if you get a pair I bet Spike Lee won't have on you!
spike-lee-courtside-in-knicks-Foamposites.jpg
post #8721 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Gooze View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

i was just trying to change the subject but yeah how bout them Bronco Foams tongue.gif
they're still very ugly laugh.gif

But if you get a pair I bet Spike Lee won't have on you!
spike-lee-courtside-in-knicks-Foamposites.jpg

 

i actually had to read that 3x and look at the pic 2x before i caught on def i'm having a slow day or i'm working to hard:{:rollin i've no plan to get these though but them red suede's would look awesome with my red dickies outfit :hat

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #8722 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

i actually had to read that 3x and look at the pic 2x before i caught on def i'm having a slow day or i'm working to hard:{ roll.gif  i've no plan to get these though but them red suede's would look awesome with my red dickies outfit pimp.gif
damn. I didn't realize I left out the main word mean.gif ...but there's a red suede pair dropping?!
post #8723 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Gooze View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

i actually had to read that 3x and look at the pic 2x before i caught on def i'm having a slow day or i'm working to hard:{ roll.gif  i've no plan to get these though but them red suede's would look awesome with my red dickies outfit pimp.gif
damn. I didn't realize I left out the main word mean.gif ...but there's a red suede pair dropping?!

 

man does anybody check the first page :x :lol

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #8724 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

man does anybody check the first page sick.gif  laugh.gif
laugh.gif hell no. I click "see this post" when I get an email notification. I usually keep up with the thread but lately this one has just been a geography lesson over some ********.

*edit* just checked the first page and I remember seeing those a while ago, guess I just forgot about em. They need black laces and the black eyestay.
post #8725 of 38420
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post
 

 

man does anybody check the first page :x :lol

sometimes..

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8726 of 38420

there aren't many threads that have an active first page with foams being a mainstay in the shoe community yall need to read the first page and title that i take the time to update:p, plenty other threads complain that there's never any updates you guys

Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100

the first page :lol

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #8727 of 38420
Thread Starter 
lol most of the foam stuff i keep up with on SC and many other places.. but ill stare at it sometimes tho.. I need to make a Sole Saver/Protector users thread.. but i'm sure it would only get meme's of people taking pictures of guys with bags over their Lebron's and people doing Vines of someone slipping and falling.
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post
 

there aren't many threads that have an active first page with foams being a mainstay in the shoe community yall need to read the first page and title that i take the time to update:p, plenty other threads complain that there's never any updates you guys

Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100Lavc55.69.100

the first page :lol

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8728 of 38420
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 
lol most of the foam stuff i keep up with on SC and many other places.. but ill stare at it sometimes tho.. I need to make a Sole Saver/Protector users thread.. but i'm sure it would only get meme's of people taking pictures of guys with bags over their Lebron's and people doing Vines of someone slipping and falling.

 

it would but it would also get a lot of info put out and good convos on what to use and how like yall had earlier, just remember no thread can stay on topic 100% of the time except the laces thread that's never derailed :lol

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - FP SAURUS - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #8729 of 38420
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post
 

 

it would but it would also get a lot of info put out and good convos on what to use and how like yall had earlier, just remember no thread can stay on topic 100% of the time except the laces thread that's never derailed :lol

yeah i already know its gonna go banannas but i will serious consider doing this.. i just need a really catch set of pictures to put in there..lol I need to take a picture of me walking on mud in my Protected shooting stars or something..lol and alot of bottom photos..lol

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8730 of 38420

looking good (not my pic)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals DEC152016