NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals JAN262017
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals JAN262017 - Page 277

Poll Results: Best of 2015

 
  • 12% (50)
    Mirror/ASG
  • 2% (9)
    Aquas
  • 0% (1)
    Fruity Pebbles GS
  • 3% (15)
    Gold
  • 4% (18)
    Red Pro
  • 14% (58)
    Gone Fishing
  • 4% (17)
    Sharpies
  • 1% (5)
    Grey Suedes
  • 5% (21)
    Gucci
  • 1% (5)
    Olive Suedes
  • 0% (0)
    Lava GS
  • 1% (5)
    White Gucci
  • 23% (94)
    Holograms
  • 9% (38)
    Pearls
  • 14% (59)
    Blue Chromes
395 Total Votes  
post #8281 of 38609
Has anybody tried to acetone the stars off the shooting stars foams?
post #8282 of 38609
...Off of the eyestay?
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
post #8283 of 38609
Yea
post #8284 of 38609
The Knick Foamposites are dope if I was Fred Flintstone or some shxt. Hahaha starting to get pissed at these releases. I'd burn the Weatherman's, the Safari's, the Elephant (never bought a Pro in my life), and the Yeezy's. how hard is it to duplicate the Sole Collector foams without the stupid S on em. At least Sole Collector put the S on the bottom of the Penny 3's so I am not a walking advertisement.
post #8285 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

The Knick Foamposites are dope if I was Fred Flintstone or some shxt. Hahaha starting to get pissed at these releases. I'd burn the Weatherman's, the Safari's, the Elephant (never bought a Pro in my life), and the Yeezy's. how hard is it to duplicate the Sole Collector foams without the stupid S on em. At least Sole Collector put the S on the bottom of the Penny 3's so I am not a walking advertisement.
dont understand your logic
post #8286 of 38609
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post
 

 

my soles don't but the rest of the shoe does

My deadstock second pair looks like this but the sole has that reddish from the box.. i will deice them this month so i can keep those looking "press picture" deadstock

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8287 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsand View Post

dont understand your logic
Just don't understand who at Nike is like "Lets make a bright orange Foamposite and make it a GR." They're nice if you are a NBA player on the Knicks I guess. I wouldn't wear em anywhere. That's just me though.
post #8288 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

Just don't understand who at Nike is like "Lets make a bright orange Foamposite and make it a GR." They're nice if you are a NBA player on the Knicks I guess. I wouldn't wear em anywhere. That's just me though.
JUST YOU
post #8289 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsand View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

Just don't understand who at Nike is like "Lets make a bright orange Foamposite and make it a GR." They're nice if you are a NBA player on the Knicks I guess. I wouldn't wear em anywhere. That's just me though.
JUST YOU

 

QFT though i wouldn't wear them as i'm not a fan of any orange/blue teams but they're still nice for a foam

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #8290 of 38609
Does anyone think theres going to be db foams for this years collection
post #8291 of 38609
No db foams this year
post #8292 of 38609
If they anything like them boo boo 8s we lucked up
post #8293 of 38609
laugh.gif
What that got to do with foams though?
post #8294 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyu17 View Post

Does anyone think theres going to be db foams for this years collection

Could have swore I heard its another penny shoe other than a foam.
post #8295 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by alp View Post

laugh.gif
What that got to do with foams though?
Go back two or three pages. Talking about Foam soles yellowing, sole savers, etc. Plus I consider this the Penny thread, so only one I post in haha.
post #8296 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

Dude is (I hope it's a chick, them pants are like spandex) like still DS, $300. Fxck sole savers, Walmart bags, and Ziplock bags. I hope that person slips on something. That is retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

Dude is (I hope it's a chick, them pants are like spandex) like still DS, $300. Fxck sole savers, Walmart bags, and Ziplock bags. I hope that person slips on something. That is retarded.


this is the stupidest sneaker picture i ever seen

who took this pic

what state was this and where is this place or person located
post #8297 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

Go back two or three pages. Talking about Foam soles yellowing, sole savers, etc. Plus I consider this the Penny thread, so only one I post in haha.
Oh ok laugh.gif
post #8298 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

Dude is (I hope it's a chick, them pants are like spandex) like still DS, $300. Fxck sole savers, Walmart bags, and Ziplock bags. I hope that person slips on something. That is retarded.

 

:rollin Where was this?  
 
Those look like the Hologram 13s.

WTB: Kobe V Prelude Size [12]

         Jordan VI Spizike Size [11.5]

Reply

WTB: Kobe V Prelude Size [12]

         Jordan VI Spizike Size [11.5]

Reply
post #8299 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post

The Knick Foamposites are dope if I was Fred Flintstone or some shxt. Hahaha starting to get pissed at these releases. I'd burn the Weatherman's, the Safari's, the Elephant (never bought a Pro in my life), and the Yeezy's. how hard is it to duplicate the Sole Collector foams without the stupid S on em. At least Sole Collector put the S on the bottom of the Penny 3's so I am not a walking advertisement.

yaba daba doo

Cuz Im coppin and rockin those knicks foams. Been looking forward to them for a looooong time now.
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
post #8300 of 38609

>D

knick foams made for nyc & dmv

 WTB> Triple Black Ultra Boost 11.5  l Wool Grey Ultra Boost 11.5 

                                 

 WTB>   Doernbecher  4,5,6,9 10.5-11 l Bin 7 & 13 10.5-11

Reply

 WTB> Triple Black Ultra Boost 11.5  l Wool Grey Ultra Boost 11.5 

                                 

 WTB>   Doernbecher  4,5,6,9 10.5-11 l Bin 7 & 13 10.5-11

Reply
post #8301 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycsad92 View Post

grin.gif
knick foams made for nyc & dmv

glasses.gif #salute
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
For Sale: Supreme blazer sz11 DS PRICE DROP
$140 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Pewter foams sz11
$100 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
post #8302 of 38609
Saw knick foams in person and truly disappointed. The blues don't match each other, and the stitching is pink(total crimson). The foam itself is a good shade of orange, don't know why nike went with that pink stitching.
post #8303 of 38609
From the previous pics I don't see the pink stitching on the Knicks foams. Anyone have any new pics that show this ?
STYLE HAS NO AGE LIMIT
Reply
STYLE HAS NO AGE LIMIT
Reply
post #8304 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakid926 View Post

Saw knick foams in person and truly disappointed. The blues don't match each other, and the stitching is pink(total crimson). The foam itself is a good shade of orange, don't know why nike went with that pink stitching.
If you ain't got pics then this post means nothing
post #8305 of 38609
pink stitching threw me off too.
FS DS Nike Dunk High SB "YOTH" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/XkjHy
FS DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Red Firecracker" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/yXseb
Reply
FS DS Nike Dunk High SB "YOTH" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/XkjHy
FS DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Red Firecracker" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/yXseb
Reply
post #8306 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsand View Post

If you ain't got pics then this post means nothing
Hard to tell, looks blue to me. Will have confirmation in a few.
post #8307 of 38609
The stitching is not pink according to a dude who has them.
post #8308 of 38609
I'm fairly certain Nike's label of "total crimson" shade is the orange that is basically the upper panels. Now if Nike has called it "laser crimson" that has a more pinkish / neon red hue. None of the pictures or videos I've seen so far has any hint of pink. Would be interested to see if anyone got some better pics?
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
Reply
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
Reply
post #8309 of 38609




Nike Penny 1 "Doernbecher"


Edited by SpecialB42O - 11/7/14 at 5:47pm
post #8310 of 38609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialB42O View Post





Nike Penny 1 "Doernbecher"

 

the nike tweet had me excited until I saw that 49ers crap on it :x

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Dr Dooms On NOV232016 Royals JAN262017