NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Fleece Wool' JUNE092017
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Fleece Wool' JUNE092017 - Page 295

Poll Results: Best Foamposite Of 2016 Poll

 
  • 12% (36)
    Carolina Blue
  • 16% (46)
    ASG/Northern LIghts
  • 2% (8)
    Platinum Yeezy Pro's
  • 13% (38)
    University Red Pro's
  • 1% (4)
    Wu-Tang
  • 21% (61)
    Olympic PRM's
  • 2% (6)
    Hyper Cobalt (Ben Gordon PE)
  • 9% (27)
    Maroon
  • 16% (45)
    Dr Doom Pro's
  • 0% (1)
    Black Fruity Pebbles (GS)
  • 2% (6)
    Halloween (GS)
278 Total Votes  
post #8821 of 44617

According to the launch locator,these are more like a gr release.idk .I think there is a bigger demand than supply for the knicks foams

post #8822 of 44617
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsand View Post


Naw go to footlocker website you'll see the difference, ticket procedure is guaranteed tickets, sweepstakes is raffle homie

hmm.. they use the same logic at ours but ill check this out.. hopefully its guanrateed then i can just head to the store at 8am buy mines.. protect them later that afternoon and rock them that evening..lol

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8823 of 44617
Got a ticket at my store. I've wanted these to come out for years. So I'm glad. I should be able to use my birthday coupon right?
post #8824 of 44617
God dammit sneaker Jesus
post #8825 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post

God dammit sneaker Jesus

He just won't quit

post #8826 of 44617

I wish retail wasn't $230 I want to get them but $230 is over priced IMO

post #8827 of 44617

I dont think 230 is alot.NIke is trying to creep close as they can to that 300 price.Alot of recent foams have been 265 actually.

post #8828 of 44617
Solars were $250 retail $272 after tax in NY so $230 isnt bad.
post #8829 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMachine View Post
 

I dont think 230 is alot.NIke is trying to creep close as they can to that 300 price.Alot of recent foams have been 265 actually.

it's too much for me.

post #8830 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyzonjay View Post

Solars were $250 retail $272 after tax in NY so $230 isnt bad.

solars weren't $250 + tax = $272 after tax they were $245 + tax around $267 after tax.

post #8831 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatenike View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyzonjay View Post

Solars were $250 retail $272 after tax in NY so $230 isnt bad.

solars weren't $250 + tax = $272 after tax they were $245 + tax around $267 after tax.

 

are we really splitting hairs on $5 when you say $230 is to much for you?

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12- 31/31(actually it's 30pr collection in my size plus 1 female pr in my size) #GRAILS - TBD
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12- 31/31(actually it's 30pr collection in my size plus 1 female pr in my size) #GRAILS - TBD
Reply
post #8832 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatenike View Post
 

solars weren't $250 + tax = $272 after tax they were $245 + tax around $267 after tax.

yes they were $250 retail for a pro

Instagram: Solechase85

Twitter: Polo430

Reply

Instagram: Solechase85

Twitter: Polo430

Reply
post #8833 of 44617
Dude said $250 is not bad, I'm dead lol
post #8834 of 44617
Thread Starter 

we need to hack some more NDC promo codes..lol

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8835 of 44617

$250 isn't bad bcuz i'm use to that pirce point but this $275 coming up next month i'm not happy about :lol

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12- 31/31(actually it's 30pr collection in my size plus 1 female pr in my size) #GRAILS - TBD
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12- 31/31(actually it's 30pr collection in my size plus 1 female pr in my size) #GRAILS - TBD
Reply
post #8836 of 44617
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post
 

$250 isn't bad bcuz i'm use to that pirce point but this $275 coming up next month i'm not happy about :lol

yeah nike needs to chill with these price hikes.. foams shouldnt be no mroe than 200.. paying almost 300 for these is not cool at all.. its getting close that the bublle and when it bursts.. nike shoes wont sell out any more.. they would drop prices reease more pairs and then death to resellers.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8837 of 44617

I thought was talking about yeezy's I've never heard any one call yeezy foams solars lnevermind my comment. 

post #8838 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatenike View Post

solars weren't $250 + tax = $272 after tax they were $245 + tax around $267 after tax.

dude you goin mad hard. they were $250 retail and NY state tax is 8.75%. thats $21.87 in taxes. $250+$21.87= $271.87


i rounded up to the next dollar sue me.. eyes.gif
post #8839 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyzonjay View Post


dude you goin mad hard. they were $250 retail and NY state tax is 8.75%. thats $21.87 in taxes. $250+$21.87= $271.87


i rounded up to the next dollar sue me.. eyes.gif

read my last comment.

post #8840 of 44617
yea i dont call them Yeezys since he actually had a shoe called the Yeezy. inspired by them yes, i just call them the actual color on the shoe which is Solar.
post #8841 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyzonjay View Post

yea i dont call them Yeezys since he actually had a shoe called the Yeezy. inspired by them yes, i just call them the actual color on the shoe which is Solar.

if they were $180 + tax I would buy them.

post #8842 of 44617
last Foam i got at $180 retail were the Royal Foam Pro smokin.gif . them days are looooong gone bro.
post #8843 of 44617

Kicking myself for not copping those silver and lime joints for 149 off Villa. Course they don't have my size anymore...Do foams run big?

post #8844 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMachine View Post
 

According to the launch locator,these are more like a gr release.idk .I think there is a bigger demand than supply for the knicks foams

Yes.

Don't get it twisted. This is a limited release, but not a HARD limited release. (shooting stars foams, for example)

DEMAND is high. And I know supply is low.

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply

F/S:

DS Retro 10 "Powder Blue" Size 13

DS LBJ 9 "SB" Size 13

DS Retro 13 'Black/Red' Size 13

DS LBJ 11 "Xmas" Size 13

Make me an offer

Reply
post #8845 of 44617
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCotton View Post
 

Yes.

Don't get it twisted. This is a limited release, but not a HARD limited release. (shooting stars foams, for example)

DEMAND is high. And I know supply is low.

which sucks!!!! i wanted these to be general release.. not something where the hyperbeast and resellers will cake on and make them worth too much on the 2nd market.. i may need to go ATC route for these and use a 20% code to get my total costs down to retail.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8846 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 

which sucks!!!! i wanted these to be general release.. not something where the hyperbeast and resellers will cake on and make them worth too much on the 2nd market.. i may need to go ATC route for these and use a 20% code to get my total costs down to retail.

i cant see resale being that high on these

FOR SALE / TRADE:
Supreme x Air Jordan 5 "Camo" - (10.5) | DSM Jordan 1 - (11) | Air Yeezy 2 "Solar" - (10.5)
Reply
FOR SALE / TRADE:
Supreme x Air Jordan 5 "Camo" - (10.5) | DSM Jordan 1 - (11) | Air Yeezy 2 "Solar" - (10.5)
Reply
post #8847 of 44617
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLighter View Post
 

i cant see resale being that high on these

yeezy pro's that day people well selling thsse for 420-450 for at least 3 weeks...

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8848 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post
 

yeezy pro's that day people well selling thsse for 420-450 for at least 3 weeks...

that colorway had universal appeal though. these are geared towards NYers

FOR SALE / TRADE:
Supreme x Air Jordan 5 "Camo" - (10.5) | DSM Jordan 1 - (11) | Air Yeezy 2 "Solar" - (10.5)
Reply
FOR SALE / TRADE:
Supreme x Air Jordan 5 "Camo" - (10.5) | DSM Jordan 1 - (11) | Air Yeezy 2 "Solar" - (10.5)
Reply
post #8849 of 44617
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLighter View Post
 

that colorway had universal appeal though. these are geared towards NYers

but hyperbeasts and resellers will still throw numbers up.

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply

14 Wearable And Ice Pairs Of Foams And Counting..

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Reply
post #8850 of 44617
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerG View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLighter View Post

 
that colorway had universal appeal though. these are geared towards NYers
but hyperbeasts and resellers will still throw numbers up.

Doesn't matter.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Fleece Wool' JUNE092017