NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › * Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA - Page 75

post #2221 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1978S View Post

Where art thou OG White/Black/Red colorway?? nerd.gif

At this point if they gave them to us they would be stupid limited and inaccessible to the majority of the consumers who want them.

Either release them where we can buy them or just keep them. Dangling a carrot is bs.
post #2222 of 2233
Nike needs to stop playin and put out some more LeBron Retros. C'mon Nike u dont just give us 2 ultra limited retro releases and then stop.
post #2223 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejfreeman2003 View Post

Nike needs to stop playin and put out some more LeBron Retros. C'mon Nike u dont just give us 2 ultra limited retro releases and then stop.

They will believe me.

The 2nd vachetta release has really fallen in price, have a look you might find at retail.
post #2224 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeRider View Post

They will believe me.

The 2nd vachetta release has really fallen in price, have a look you might find at retail.

Thanks, i just want Nike to put out LeBron retros regularly, or at least one per month
post #2225 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarano View Post










i memba.



U selling? If so how much can i get the 10 or 10.5 for
post #2226 of 2233

Warm day here in socal
post #2227 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejfreeman2003 View Post

Thanks, i just want Nike to put out LeBron retros regularly, or at least one per month

one per month? i'd hate to see things come to that, esp while Bron's still playing.
post #2228 of 2233
Still pissed..
post #2229 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngotty View Post

one per month? i'd hate to see things come to that, esp while Bron's still playing.[/

Nah i would be happy thats only 12 per year and we could get some new colorways
post #2230 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhelman7 View Post



Warm day here in socal



I been wanting that colorway and been tryna see how they are on feet, and ur picture makes me most definitely wanna pursue them.
post #2231 of 2233
It was time to bust these out!

post #2232 of 2233
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post

Still pissed..

Yup
Instagram: @cooperfiddy
Reply
Instagram: @cooperfiddy
Reply
post #2233 of 2233
Still waiting to pull these out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › * Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA