NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking - Page 3

post #61 of 68372
Anyone know what company supplied the rope laces for the ECP? I need a black pair for another shoe but the laces at Champs, FNL, FA, etc just weren't as thick as the ones that came with my Miamis.
post #62 of 68372

Was fooling around with the laces

I am leaning more towards the orange rope pair

 

 

post #63 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Docster View Post

Was fooling around with the laces
I am leaning more towards the orange rope pair



I went with the orange on my pair. I think it pops more with these laces.
post #64 of 68372
Since this thread is back opened, does OP and everyone else feel confident that OP will keep this thread updated? Not trying to start **** here, just making sure. Being the OP of a thread like this takes commitment to keep the first page updated with release dates, pics, other info etc.....
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
Reply
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
Reply
post #65 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryannDTA View Post

Anyone know what company supplied the rope laces for the ECP? I need a black pair for another shoe but the laces at Champs, FNL, FA, etc just weren't as thick as the ones that came with my Miamis.

i believe asics supplied their own laces....very rarely will a company outsource a particular piece for accessories. 

Niketalk.com

Reply

Niketalk.com

Reply
post #66 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysneaks View Post

I think white flats would look real nice in the miamis. Anyone try that out?
yes, those make the most sense, and look great. i cant stand these horrible rope laces.
AmFam! NB!
Reply
AmFam! NB!
Reply
post #67 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by s dubl View Post

Since this thread is back opened, does OP and everyone else feel confident that OP will keep this thread updated? Not trying to start **** here, just making sure. Being the OP of a thread like this takes commitment to keep the first page updated with release dates, pics, other info etc.....

I hope so. I've seen Bad Lieutenant around.
Reference: facebook.com/chuxndunx

WTB: sz 9.5 New Balance M998GNR / M998OG / M998RR / M998JS1
Reply
Reference: facebook.com/chuxndunx

WTB: sz 9.5 New Balance M998GNR / M998OG / M998RR / M998JS1
Reply
post #68 of 68372

still debating my lace setup

 

WTB in 8.5:

 

DS  New Balance M996RYL 8.5

Reply

WTB in 8.5:

 

DS  New Balance M996RYL 8.5

Reply
post #69 of 68372

Yea in either colorway, I think the rope laces are too much. The only rope laces i think work well is for the total eclipses and neptunes, other than that every other shoe i would throw in the flats provided. i may even go back to flats in my eclipses now that i think about it.

PACKERBACKER
Reply
PACKERBACKER
Reply
post #70 of 68372

Just landed..

 

The quality is amazing in person...

 

 

IG: @washed__up
Reply
IG: @washed__up
Reply
post #71 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booradley View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Docster View Post

Was fooling around with the laces
I am leaning more towards the orange rope pair



I went with the orange on my pair. I think it pops more with these laces.

Pic makes the Knicks c/w look real dope. nthat.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #72 of 68372
I hate the miamis mean.gif wish i would have got the knicks.
That suede toe box is beautiful.
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Christmas Size 13
$249 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Year Of The Dragon Size 13
$279 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Christmas Size 13
$249 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Year Of The Dragon Size 13
$279 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #73 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by the hater boxden View Post

I hate the miamis mean.gif wish i would have got the knicks.
That suede toe box is beautiful.
Really?! Seems like a lot of people have been praising the Miami pair.I think the suede toe box is what made me get the Knicks instead of the Miami pair...and the color way :-) .
post #74 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booradley View Post

Really?! Seems like a lot of people have been praising the Miami pair.I think the suede toe box is what made me get the Knicks instead of the Miami pair...and the color way :-) .

Knicks are just an overall tougher looking shoe imo. I got my Miamis in this afternoon but just wasn't feeling them all that much.
post #75 of 68372

Got my sz 10 Miami's today and they fit quite snug, anyone down to trade for a 10.5?

post #76 of 68372
 Quote:
Originally Posted by the hater boxden View Post

I hate the miamis mean.gif

and again......mean.gif

 

Just call me PAPI.....

 

Check out my ebay: PrecisionCards

Reply

Just call me PAPI.....

 

Check out my ebay: PrecisionCards

Reply
post #77 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by the hater boxden View Post

I hate the miamis mean.gif wish i would have got the knicks.
That suede toe box is beautiful.

 

indifferent.gif

snapchat: annamol
Reply
snapchat: annamol
Reply
post #78 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickRetro View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hater boxden View Post

I hate the miamis mean.gif
and again......mean.gif



[/quote

why dont you leave me alone
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Christmas Size 13
$249 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Year Of The Dragon Size 13
$279 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Christmas Size 13
$249 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Year Of The Dragon Size 13
$279 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #79 of 68372
My pair came in yesterday... never got a shipping email, lol. As long as they're here.
Few shots...







Instagram @JALISKOE
Reply
Instagram @JALISKOE
Reply
post #80 of 68372

nice pics

post #81 of 68372
Dope shots, Jaliskoe. nthat.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #82 of 68372
ppl are coming correct with these miami pics.
For Sale/For Trade

Yeezy 750 Chocolate sz10.5 trade for your copper/green 350 i add

DS Banned 1 sz10 $300shipped
Human Race /black sz 10 450shipped
Reply
For Sale/For Trade

Yeezy 750 Chocolate sz10.5 trade for your copper/green 350 i add

DS Banned 1 sz10 $300shipped
Human Race /black sz 10 450shipped
Reply
post #83 of 68372
Y'all got me drooling over the Miami Asiscs right now, should of went back and scoop those also mean.gif
post #84 of 68372
Salmon toes are my favorites
post #85 of 68372
Just came in...

I'm not head over heels in love with them, I prefer the navy/orange GR so far this year. Pretty dope nonetheless smokin.gif

post #86 of 68372
No camera skills here.
FS: sz9.5 NB 670LB($225), 1300AR2($275), 1500CHF($300)
sz10 NB 575JWP($225), GLV Rose Gold($150), GLII Cncpts BTP($175)
Reply
FS: sz9.5 NB 670LB($225), 1300AR2($275), 1500CHF($300)
sz10 NB 575JWP($225), GLV Rose Gold($150), GLII Cncpts BTP($175)
Reply
post #87 of 68372
Matt Parker (a kith employee) just posted a pic of the super green's box, on a FB Asics page, and said "sorry I'm not sorry. This one is just us."

Guess the super green's will never make it into anyone else's hands, for the most part.

Sucks, it's his best design in a long time.
post #88 of 68372
W
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J View Post

Matt Parker (a kith employee) just posted a pic of the super green's box, on a FB Asics page, and said "sorry I'm not sorry. This one is just us."

Guess the super green's will never make it into anyone else's hands, for the most part.

Sucks, it's his best design in a long time.

Who knows. Maybe he'll decide to drop them.



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #89 of 68372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

W
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J View Post

Matt Parker (a kith employee) just posted a pic of the super green's box, on a FB Asics page, and said "sorry I'm not sorry. This one is just us."

Guess the super green's will never make it into anyone else's hands, for the most part.

Sucks, it's his best design in a long time.

Who knows. Maybe he'll decide to drop them.



-Drew

couple of the employees have been posting pics today of the super greens on IG/twitter

nerd.gif
post #90 of 68372
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J View Post

Matt Parker (a kith employee) just posted a pic of the super green's box, on a FB Asics page, and said "sorry I'm not sorry. This one is just us."

Guess the super green's will never make it into anyone else's hands, for the most part.

Sucks, it's his best design in a long time.

 

His best design period IMO...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking