Here's my latest video from my 5D Mark II.� Peep the low light quality
DOPEEE! makes me want to sell my car for a 5DII hahaha
Manual installation on Mac:
1. Exit Photoshop CS3 and Adobe Bridge.
2. Open the Finder.
3. Navigate to the root of the local disk (not the user's home folder).
4. Navigate to Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS3/File Formats.
5. Move the existing plug-in to another location (for example, a new folder on your desktop). Ensure
you keep this version in case you need to revert back.
6. Copy the Camera Raw plug-in, Camera Raw, from the download into the same folder as in Step 4.
7. Launch Photoshop CS3 or Adobe Bridge.
Those directions are from the ReadMe file. I just copy and pasted the parts that only apply to you. If you feel the need to read the whole ReadMe file, go here.