NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...New Black and White ATC II pairs to be released
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...New Black and White ATC II pairs to be released - Page 1152

post #34531 of 37070
Thread Starter 
Shoes look great besides that crease. I still think the closest out of all of
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgek View Post

I know I'm getting ahead of myself cause we need some marinas and other OG iv's to release. But anyone know the next possible retro?
JOe had named a few. Just wondering. Can't wait for more !!!

Peanut butters next and most likeyl kiwis.
post #34532 of 37070

The OG peanut butter and salmons are next (not serious)

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #34533 of 37070
Lovin how everyone is gettin theirs and wearin em instantly. Unds'd mine today, did a good amount of walking and have very minimal creasing on the side of the right shoe only. These things are sweeeeet
post #34534 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgek View Post

still can't believe he signed with adidas way back when Was shocked when I saw that
How dare you post that pic lol jk

You know he signed with Adidas because of Steffi right? She has a lifetime deal with them and he had their stuff on ASAP once his Nike deal ended. She had a hand in Adidas endorsing him.
post #34535 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24 View Post

Lovin how everyone is gettin theirs and wearin em instantly. Unds'd mine today, did a good amount of walking and have very minimal creasing on the side of the right shoe only. These things are sweeeeet

Same here. The creasing is only on the shoe of my smaller foot (left). Don't care either. These will get a workout!!!
post #34536 of 37070

Id actually pick up that brown and pink pair if they hit 40 8o

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #34537 of 37070
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

Id actually pick up that brown and pink pair if they hit 40 nerd.gif

post #34538 of 37070
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05FordGT View Post

You know he signed with Adidas because of Steffi right? She has a lifetime deal with them and he had their stuff on ASAP once his Nike deal ended. She had a hand in Adidas endorsing him.

He only signed with Adidas because they agreed to support his foundation which NIke didn't do at the time.
post #34539 of 37070

:lol

 

 

Wear them with a nice white t shirt and khaki shorts :smokin 

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #34540 of 37070
Thread Starter 
You gonna wear them at the yacht club with those Pinstripes?
post #34541 of 37070

Need the whole set retro'd.
This is an old pic
post #34542 of 37070

As I recall my 1991s the toe box creased/folded pretty badly as well it was so thin.

The other problem is that the toebox peeled back from the toe-dragging lip.

 

I think a lot of these problems are related to them being sized a little large, if your toes aren't fully supporting the toe box it will collapse badly.

 

Not sure how I'll deal with that this time around other than buying multiple pairs...

post #34543 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain View Post

You gonna wear them at the yacht club with those Pinstripes?

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #34544 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain View Post

He only signed with Adidas because they agreed to support his foundation which NIke didn't do at the time.

Gotcha. I always figured Steffi had something to do with it. Nice to know they helped his foundation (which is AMAZING). Good to know 👍👍👍 Repped!
post #34545 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverSomething View Post

As I recall my 1991s the toe box creased/folded pretty badly as well it was so thin.
The other problem is that the toebox peeled back from the toe-dragging lip.

I think a lot of these problems are related to them being sized a little large, if your toes aren't fully supporting the toe box it will collapse badly.

Not sure how I'll deal with that this time around other than buying multiple pairs...

They are roomy, but there is no way I could go down .5 & still wiggle my toes (which I need to do. If I can't, my foot goes to sleep). Maybe a thin Spenco will help fill the space.
post #34546 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverSomething View Post

As I recall my 1991s the toe box creased/folded pretty badly as well it was so thin.
The other problem is that the toebox peeled back from the toe-dragging lip.

I think a lot of these problems are related to them being sized a little large, if your toes aren't fully supporting the toe box it will collapse badly.

Not sure how I'll deal with that this time around other than buying multiple pairs...
You are right about the nubuck on the toe it's deff on te thin side which won't help them from creasing worse
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #34547 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgek View Post


Need the whole set retro'd.
This is an old pic


I got the OG Shirt and Shoes but those shorts though...!

post #34548 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by seandon23 View Post


You are right about the nubuck on the toe it's deff on te thin side which won't help them from creasing worse

Creasing adds character just like yellow'd soles on AJ XI's!  8) 

post #34549 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by druheezy View Post

Creasing adds character just like yellow'd soles on AJ XI's!  glasses.gif  
I've never liked the whole it adds character thing people say I just take it for what it is it's a shoe so it's gonna crease lol. That's why I never understood force fields and sneaker shields
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #34550 of 37070
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post



roll.gif

Pinstripes go well with the Yankees jersey.
post #34551 of 37070

@seandon23 That's actually what I mean with my tinge of sarcasm.  They're shoes, they go on your feet, they scrape the ground, they bend as your foot does.  I'm just glad they retro'd these as honestly as the OG, not like the abomination of an example the 2006 ATC II's were.

post #34552 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by druheezy View Post

@seandon23
 That's actually what I mean with my tinge of sarcasm.  They're shoes, they go on your feet, they scrape the ground, they bend as your foot does.  I'm just glad they retro'd these as honestly as the OG, not like the abomination of an example the 2006 ATC II's were.

You mean the 07/08? I loved those
post #34553 of 37070
Thread Starter 
He must be referring to the ATC III's from 06.
post #34554 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain View Post

He must be referring to the ATC III's from 06.

Yeah those were utter crap
post #34555 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain View Post

Some lurker on here is scooping them up nerd.gif


I'm one of the lurkers that grabbed a pair from SJS happy.gif Thanks to kham for posting the link! They just arrived today. I agree with the others that said the toe box is roomy, but I think the width of the shoe as well as the heavy padding in the ankle and heel would make it hard to go down a half size. I can't wait to wear them out. If/when they hit the US I might grab a second pair to play in.
post #34556 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverSomething View Post
 

As I recall my 1991s the toe box creased/folded pretty badly as well it was so thin.

The other problem is that the toebox peeled back from the toe-dragging lip.

Happened to my OG 3's and OG 4's... interestingly enough, my reto '06 3's didn't suffer this problem. 

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply
post #34557 of 37070
Didn't have my 11.5 but figured I'd helped for the fellas who haven't copped yet.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112081594457
post #34558 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain View Post

He must be referring to the ATC III's from 06.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post


Yeah those were utter crap

 

Yes.  I forgot an "I".  The 2006 ATC III's with the sonic yellow?  WTF were those???  LOL
 
Terrible Retros IMO:
2006 ATC III
2014 ATC Huarache (if you consider this a retro and not a "hybrid")
post #34559 of 37070

Somebody found these in a nike outlet in puerto rico :(

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #34560 of 37070
Thread Starter 
can't believe those won't release mean.gif

nerd.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...New Black and White ATC II pairs to be released