NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released - Page 407

post #12181 of 36047

post #12182 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesen View Post


haha... i dont know what it is, i just like them so much right now for the summertime😉



The grey looks great! Every other non Grand Slam pair is white...so the TGs are a nice change. Kumquats should be nice too...if they ever release in the States.

post #12183 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesen View Post

I dont care about limited release or not, i just go by what i like the most.

FO's > Lavas > Turbo greens > Bamboos > Aussies > Wimbledon > US Open


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
just kidding
post #12184 of 36047
Yup😋 for now they are Nr. 1 in my book.
post #12185 of 36047
for some reason that Zoe gif made it move
post #12186 of 36047
So the US release date for Royals isnt the 18th...SMH well im passing on them unless theyre easy to cop. Hopefully they are. Id like them & the poison greens. Maybe that White Orange & Blue pair too. Yall can have the Kumquats. Theyre nice but I dont feel like I pull them off
post #12187 of 36047

Heads up to anyone in EU or UK found this shirt up for auction. It so sick will be great with any pairs of ATCs. Nike Agassi Flamepack T-Shirt from 2012 in Mens Small

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

THE ORANJE, MANCHESTER UNITED

Reply

THE ORANJE, MANCHESTER UNITED

Reply
post #12188 of 36047
I like the Aussies the most of the set too bad I never had a chance.
BEEN HERE SINCE AIM AND DIAL-UP
Check me out on IG @JAYZRDEAD
https://instagram.com/jayzrdead/


Reply
BEEN HERE SINCE AIM AND DIAL-UP
Check me out on IG @JAYZRDEAD
https://instagram.com/jayzrdead/


Reply
post #12189 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblotters View Post

US Open > Wimbledon > Aussies > FO
Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Check out my classified section (link below)
http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/...
Reply
Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Check out my classified section (link below)
http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/...
Reply
post #12190 of 36047

hey mate, where can I grab a pair of these and how much?

post #12191 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garethvandagger View Post
 

hey mate, where can I grab a pair of these and how much?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garethvandagger View Post
 

hey mate, where can I grab a pair of these and how much?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post

I can oop on Royal/Infra if anybody wants to get them early.

BTW:

post #12192 of 36047
You can't get them yet. RD is July.
post #12193 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post

You can't get them yet. RD is July.

I bought a pair from RMKstore and 1 from shelf life but want one more pair. Rmkstore still has all sizes except mine which is size 9

post #12194 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinci View Post

i'm glad everyone has different preferences on the slams

unlike the Jordan 1s where its Royals and Black/Reds above everything Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
which is true nerd.gif

Well maybe if Nike actually put in effort into colorways for the 1s people wouldnt be trampling each other over the same 6 colorways.
post #12195 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancho View Post

Hey guys, yesterday i tried to get the french opens from END uk. Everything went ahead and was waiting for confirmation email for half an hour. Realised, i forgot to press the "place order" button.

Now i went to resubmit the order again but my cart says sold out in red. Gave up.

Until today, i decided to purchase the Jordan Future greys and noticed that the French opens were still in my cart. Lo and behold i kept progressing through the order and order completed. Received confirmation email too.

Would this be a system error or what? Fingers crossed i hope they send me a dispatch email.


Finally got dispatch email! How lucky is that? After a couple of days of having this shoe in my cart, when originally it said sold out on release date. Im cheering
post #12196 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancho View Post


Finally got dispatch email! How lucky is that? After a couple of days of having this shoe in my cart, when originally it said sold out on release date. Im cheering


It was meant to be yours....ah ah ...congrat Chanchooooooooooooooo!!!

post #12197 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancho View Post
 

Congrats man.. 

post #12198 of 36047
Yeah thanks guys ^^^
I appreciate the help from this forum and hope i can return the favour one day
post #12199 of 36047
Man, a lot of people are ranking the US Opens so low.....I tried forever to get a size swap and couldn't. Amazing leather quality and the 3M laces are a great touch.
post #12200 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzrdead View Post

I like the Aussies the most of the set too bad I never had a chance.


I can understand the beauty of the Aussie opens. When they came out in Sydney, they sat on shelves for a week. The tongue on the display shoe was creased as hell (probably tried on) since it was 3M. But that leather was smoother than butter. Drool. The orange clay parts are rough like a clay court, just crazy attention to detail on them!

post #12201 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerro View Post


I can understand the beauty of the Aussie opens. When they came out in Sydney, they sat on shelves for a week. The tongue on the display shoe was creased as hell (probably tried on) since it was 3M. But that leather was smoother than butter. Drool. The orange clay parts are rough like a clay court, just crazy attention to detail on them!
I just like how the deviated from the normal color placement and the badgeless tongue and rougher orange bits are just well done. Its a shame they sat out there and I couldn't get a pair at all.
BEEN HERE SINCE AIM AND DIAL-UP
Check me out on IG @JAYZRDEAD
https://instagram.com/jayzrdead/


Reply
BEEN HERE SINCE AIM AND DIAL-UP
Check me out on IG @JAYZRDEAD
https://instagram.com/jayzrdead/


Reply
post #12202 of 36047
Still no news on the wimbledons, the usual suspects over here keep there mouth shut.
post #12203 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzrdead View Post
I just like how the deviated from the normal color placement and the badgeless tongue and rougher orange bits are just well done. Its a shame they sat out there and I couldn't get a pair at all.

 

Yeah the colour placement is pretty sweet compared to the other tournament pairs. I'm a noob here, but can anybody tell me the relative stock levels of the US Open and Wimbledon pairs compared to the Australian Opens?

 

As a side note, I think the Aussie Opens actually sat on shelves longer than the hot lavas here in Sydney.

post #12204 of 36047

Got my FO's in from END earlier, well impressed.......what's with the crazy smell of paint/glue off them, anyone else get that too?

Nearly sure I read something along similar lines on here

 

1 or 2 tiny little black spots on the white leather too but nothing major


Edited by Riceomatic69 - 6/9/14 at 8:02am
post #12205 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceomatic69 View Post
 

Got my FO's in from END earlier, well impressed.......what's with the crazy smell of paint/glue off them, anyone else get that too?

Nearly sure I read something along similar lines on here

 

1 or 2 tiny little black spots onthe white leather too but nothing major

yea mentioned that earlier... the paint/glue smell is a bit strong but I'm sure it should fade with time

THE ORANJE, MANCHESTER UNITED

Reply

THE ORANJE, MANCHESTER UNITED

Reply
post #12206 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerro View Post
 

 

Yeah the colour placement is pretty sweet compared to the other tournament pairs. I'm a noob here, but can anybody tell me the relative stock levels of the US Open and Wimbledon pairs compared to the Australian Opens?

 

As a side note, I think the Aussie Opens actually sat on shelves longer than the hot lavas here in Sydney.

 

No one really knows inventory numbers

 

So here my guesstimate on numbers

 

Aussie # 500-1000

USO # 250-500

Wimbledons # 250-500

FO # 350-500

post #12207 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancho View Post

Finally got dispatch email! How lucky is that? After a couple of days of having this shoe in my cart, when originally it said sold out on release date. Im cheering

glad it worked out for you smokin.gif
Team916
SDSU

nthat.gif
Team Roshe M16
(0 items)
  
Reply
Team916
SDSU

nthat.gif
Team Roshe M16
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #12208 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancho View Post

Finally got dispatch email! How lucky is that? After a couple of days of having this shoe in my cart, when originally it said sold out on release date. Im cheering

I'm hoping for the same thing. I've got pairs for everyone except me. Lol
post #12209 of 36047
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC757 View Post

No one really knows inventory numbers

So here my guesstimate on numbers

Aussie # 500-1000
USO # 250-500
Wimbledons # 250-500
FO # 350-500

I'd say:

Wimbledon # 250

USO # 350

AUS # 500

FRA # 400 (There are still a few drops to go)

Those are my highest guesses at production. If you think about it realistically though, the numbers could be much lower. The Wimbledon could be something around the 120 pair mark. ProDirect had 2x FSR, and Niketown had 3x FSR. That was it. USO was similar.
Edited by J0e Musashi - 6/9/14 at 8:46am
post #12210 of 36047

NTNY had way more than 3 FSR for the USO

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released