NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released - Page 504

post #15091 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC757 View Post


Shoes werent selling out as fast on Nike EU a yr ago and a lot shoes sat for months now its almost a mirror image of Nike US. Which is what is happening to every euro site now that ships to US. 

Progress ehhh your chances on a limited shoe on Nike hasnt improved much if any... they still sellout before people can be directed to the page mean.gif

Why not expect the same if they can access shoes before a launch then they can access your user data. These sites have major flaws hopefully they improve.. outsource!!! 

1.Shoes werent selling out as fast a year ago because more people got into buying limited shoes , hype , and euro resellers becoming more.Not because of a lousy low percentage of US buyers trying to jump 3-4 obstacles to obtain shoes from NDC eu

2.No they dont sell out before you get to the page , and actually NDC eu is my only chance 99% of the time.

We re both speculating though....I hope you understand that since we dont have the actual data...

But I truly believe NDC europe is still the ''easiest'' way to cop sth cause of the small percentage of US buyers barging in + the much larger number of pairs in comparison to any other site in Europe.

Maybe someday we ll find out.

;p)
post #15092 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by locobans View Post

It is what it is... But at the end UK sites will stop shipping to USA specifically END, SNS, Etc. where everything gets sold through the backdoor.

People will find a way... Proxy to re-alocate their location and a forwarding sevice with an address within the UK; a gift card to be used with any address and you're set.

I mean people ordering off Nike EU and Nike AU on limited releases dont mind paying that extra $50 bucks for the forwarding service to get a really hyped shoe.

At the end of the day is all about the hype sadly but true. Is a circle that will never end... Look at the Ticketmaster and tickets resellers... I took my lady and in-law to go see Romeo Santos and i picked some tickets from this dude in SF that actually has an office on Van Ness Ave and all he does is freaking resell tickets, i mean i peeped to the back and dude had about 8-10 computers running i didnt bother asking methods cause most likely he wouldnt say/admit but it was pretty obvious.

This trend has become the new "work from home" for many.... Or that side job that will pick up some bills. Im not hating on anyone props to you if you cooking, but like B Fresco said on IG most of these sites knew about this long time ago and not until now when you got people snitchin and complaining is when they are "acknowledging" the whole thing.

Just my 0.02

Edit: don't expect everyone to read it neither.

qft....

Sorry but I really hope they DO stop shipping to the US ...Although I highly doubt it.They need US customers to buy other stuff....Limited releases will dissapear in seconds anyway.
post #15093 of 36100
Awfully quiet in here ...
Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Check out my classified section (link below)
http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/...
Reply
Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Check out my classified section (link below)
http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/...
Reply
post #15094 of 36100
Looking ahead, the USO starts Aug. 25th and runs through Sept. 8th. So far the Poison Green and the red/magenta blue color way ATC2s have yet to release. The poison green is set for Sept as well as the Flare retro. I suspect we will get a similar dose of shoe releases in Sept. as we just experienced. Hopefully we get the sprite color way as well. Also is there an official date yet for the blue/infrared?
post #15095 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR View Post

1.Shoes werent selling out as fast a year ago because more people got into buying limited shoes , hype , and euro resellers becoming more.Not because of a lousy low percentage of US buyers trying to jump 3-4 obstacles to obtain shoes from NDC eu

2.No they dont sell out before you get to the page , and actually NDC eu is my only chance 99% of the time.

We re both speculating though....I hope you understand that since we dont have the actual data...

But I truly believe NDC europe is still the ''easiest'' way to cop sth cause of the small percentage of US buyers barging in + the much larger number of pairs in comparison to any other site in Europe.

Maybe someday we ll find out.

;p)

You assume that we have the same information regarding where items are bought and sold as it pertains to Nike.

My info is derived from bit.ly which twitter links are generated with. They provide real time data ie where the link is accessed from, time, and number of times the links are accessed.

If you would like to continue the discussion pm me but this topic is dead and pointless in here.

Im here for info regarding the Agassi line. I have zero interest in derailing the thread any further.
post #15096 of 36100
Kumquats came today from finishline and I am very disappointed with quality on these. My paint speckle section is folded and looks like it is about to fall off, also the toothpaste colored stripe on the sole was poorly painted. Not feeling the cream on the heel either. Taking these back to my local finishline. Poison greens are on my list since I think it is next to impossible to find grand slams in my size. 
post #15097 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK27 View Post

Looking ahead, the USO starts Aug. 25th and runs through Sept. 8th. So far the Poison Green and the red/magenta blue color way ATC2s have yet to release. The poison green is set for Sept as well as the Flare retro. I suspect we will get a similar dose of shoe releases in Sept. as we just experienced. Hopefully we get the sprite color way as well. Also is there an official date yet for the blue/infrared?

One can only hope for a sprite cw smile.gif
There doing the screamin green cw for the huaraches this yr so who knows
post #15098 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir101780 View Post


Post some pics. Mine havent come in yet I was curious of the quality but even with those flaws I would still wear them but thats just me.
post #15099 of 36100

I've got two pairs of turbo greens...one of the pairs is terrible quality but they're comfy as all hell and you can only see the flaws if your face is on the ground with my shoes :lol

post #15100 of 36100
The 1st pair of Turbo's I bought were ATROCIOUS quality wise.

Returned them the same day I got them, laugh.gif
I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Reply
I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Reply
post #15101 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post

The 1st pair of Turbo's I bought were ATROCIOUS quality wise.

Returned them the same day I got them, laugh.gif

every pair of TBG's are atrocious

Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
post #15102 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoeWizard View Post
 

every pair of TBG's are atrocious

 

not mine!!! my pair is flawless...

post #15103 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
 

 

not mine!!! my pair is flawless...

lol

Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
post #15104 of 36100
lol and they were doing so well quality-wise with this line. The Infrareds better be on point or back to the store for me.
post #15105 of 36100

missed out on the lavas, doubled up on clays and grabbed on pair of TBG, which are deff my least fav....on the fence about the kumquats and deff passin on the infrared royals. i hate the cubes, TBG were deff the worst quality i got so far.

post #15106 of 36100

cubes is life

Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
post #15107 of 36100

The trend seems to be that the OG retros are better quality, whereas the retro+ aren't on the same level. Someone already noted the different material on the tongue of the Kumquats (it's the same on the TGs). Product codes are the same for those two, and the same for Lavas and Clay Blues (except for color code, obviously).

post #15108 of 36100

yea that was the first thing saw between my tbg and clays was the tounge.

post #15109 of 36100
As a kid I didnt like those cubes. Now I think they are bomb
post #15110 of 36100

the kumquats i got were way worse than my tbg

 

smudges and poorly painted mid sole....i said **** it and rocked them to work..

 

poison greens and i think i might be finished on atc 2

 

still want the fo and last year us open

 

getting rid of my 08 hot lavas tho 

post #15111 of 36100
Well these came in

post #15112 of 36100
Hows the quality on those? Since I am hearing turbo green material.
post #15113 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblotters View Post

Hows the quality on those? Since I am hearing turbo green material.

They're ok, not as nice as lavas and clays imo. I've never held the turbos in hand though
post #15114 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid View Post

They're ok, not as nice as lavas and clays imo. I've never held the turbos in hand though
grin.gif
Edited by sunshineblotters - 6/21/14 at 10:16pm
post #15115 of 36100

Lavas, Clays, Turbos, Kumquats are pretty much the same quality wise....I wish they all have Grand Slams leather.... 

post #15116 of 36100
I thought the Lavas and Clays were nice. Looks like I will have to find the Kumquats in person if the TBGs are that inconsistent.
post #15117 of 36100
I dont have kumquats yet, since my pre-order keeps delaying. So i cant say anything about their quality.
All i can say is i had 3 pairs of Hot Lava in Hand, but had to sent 2 pairs back because of the poor quality.
post #15118 of 36100
Lavas, Clays and Turbos for me are all virtually the same. typical Nike average quality nothing great but nothing bad. Bamboos are a small increase.
UK perspective
Reply
UK perspective
Reply
post #15119 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by racksordie View Post

missed out on the lavas, doubled up on clays and grabbed on pair of TBG, which are deff my least fav....on the fence about the kumquats and deff passin on the infrared royals. i hate the cubes, TBG were deff the worst quality i got so far.

What size are you? I've seen a few lavas around.
post #15120 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgehog 26 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by racksordie View Post

missed out on the lavas, doubled up on clays and grabbed on pair of TBG, which are deff my least fav....on the fence about the kumquats and deff passin on the infrared royals. i hate the cubes, TBG were deff the worst quality i got so far.

What size are you? I've seen a few lavas around.

For retail?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released