NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released - Page 181

post #5401 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinghype View Post

Mercer, Nike NYC and the us open Nike booth. It took at least 2 days to sell out

Ironically, the US Open Nike booth didn't get these shoes. Nike's shenanigans really bother me sometimes. I was at the Open the day before, day of and day after these dropped. The employees didn't even know what the shoe looked like.
post #5402 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by perks View Post

Ironically, the US Open Nike booth didn't get these shoes. Nike's shenanigans really bother me sometimes. I was at the Open the day before, day of and day after these dropped. The employees didn't even know what the shoe looked like.

I thought it was a blink and you miss it sort of deal.

I was in NT London and they didnt know they were getting the Wimbledons. No one knew. It actually sat for a decent amount of time. I checked a week after it dropped and they had a FSR.

I got my NT brother to grab the Aussies for me he said the NT in Sydney had NO idea they were dropping. We joked around about cleaning out NT laugh.gif
But we aint lame like that /:

Anyone in France. Be sure to check NT daily around the time of the tournament because it is all following a similar pattern. The first pics posted will likely be in this thread like the Aussies were.
post #5403 of 36098
Appreantly the new volt Foams are inspired by the ATC IVs. eyes.giflaugh.gif

Either way I hope this is a good sign for the end of the year nerd.gif

And that Based @jshortt gonna bless us anyday wit info. Fingers crossed
post #5404 of 36098
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblotters View Post

I thought it was a blink and you miss it sort of deal.

I was in NT London and they didnt know they were getting the Wimbledons. No one knew. It actually sat for a decent amount of time. I checked a week after it dropped and they had a FSR.

I got my NT brother to grab the Aussies for me he said the NT in Sydney had NO idea they were dropping. We joked around about cleaning out NT laugh.gif
But we aint lame like that /:

Anyone in France. Be sure to check NT daily around the time of the tournament because it is all following a similar pattern. The first pics posted will likely be in this thread like the Aussies were.

So can someoebbooen clarify whether or not the US Open's were carried at the Nike booth? I know they weren't available when the tournament started.
post #5405 of 36098
While looking for the answer I found out the AUS Opens were available at 21 Mercer at one point.
http://sneakernews.com/page/3/?s=air+tech+challenge+II

So check there for the Frenchies.
post #5406 of 36098
Damn. Can't find where I got that info about the pop up store but if it sold out at 21 mercer in under a half hour I can bet it sold out at the even, with less allocation, much faster. If it did indeed drop so being at the event and not seeing it should not be a surprise. I assume they were advertising other event based goods at the time too.
post #5407 of 36098

It was well documented in this thread when 21Mercer received pairs of AO's.

Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
Looking for US11.5 ATC2 USO1
Reply
post #5408 of 36098

the white black and yellow hurache for about 70 shipped if you're interested.. use code 30FOR30

 

http://shopnicekicks.com/collections/new-arrivals?page=16

 

black purple, and orange pair too


Edited by GrizzlyAnimal - 2/24/14 at 8:59pm
post #5409 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

the white black and yellow hurache for about 70 shipped if you're interested.. use code 30FOR30

http://shopnicekicks.com/collections/new-arrivals?page=16

black purple, and orange pair too
think we'll see lower?
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering: AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9) plus other heat
Reply
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering: AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9) plus other heat
Reply
post #5410 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

the white black and yellow hurache for about 70 shipped if you're interested.. use code 30FOR30

http://shopnicekicks.com/collections/new-arrivals?page=16

black purple, and orange pair too

Copped both, repped
post #5411 of 36098
Speaking of Grand slam editions. These were waiting for me when I got home from work..



Helping out others with the Aus opens and clays when they released here first in oz has paid off in dividends..

Thanks NT fam, you guys know who you are.

Now to find the US Opens and eventually the French, when they release
WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
post #5412 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosh026 View Post

Speaking of Grand slam editions. These were waiting for me when I got home from work..



Helping out others with the Aus opens and clays when they released here first in oz has paid off in dividends..

Thanks NT fam, you guys know who you are.

Now to find the US Opens and eventually the French, when they release
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Fresco View Post


You deserve em bro, happy to see a kind head hooked you up.
post #5413 of 36098
Whoops, that last post is from me to goosh, not sure how bfresco got copied!
post #5414 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark081990 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

the white black and yellow hurache for about 70 shipped if you're interested.. use code 30FOR30

http://shopnicekicks.com/collections/new-arrivals?page=16

black purple, and orange pair too
think we'll see lower?

i think so.. i say at least $60

post #5415 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosh026 View Post

Speaking of Grand slam editions. These were waiting for me when I got home from work..



Helping out others with the Aus opens and clays when they released here first in oz has paid off in dividends..

Thanks NT fam, you guys know who you are.

Now to find the US Opens and eventually the French, when they release

 

^^Great job!

 

Ah, that color way. Those clean white uppers give great visibility to that killer baseball glove smelling leather. The wrinkles in the leather around each stitch contrasting with the court green really stand out. The 3M splatter stays gray and moves your eye across the shoe. Finally that leather appointed tongue and green felt-like collar. Whats that a flash of light? Oh notice that 3M appointed upper. Oh baby.. yes. Oh yes.

 

8o

post #5416 of 36098
post #5417 of 36098
Repped @GrizzlyAnimal great info
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering: AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9) plus other heat
Reply
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering: AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9) plus other heat
Reply
post #5418 of 36098
I know it had to be answered but how do the Huarache's fit? TTS?
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering: AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9) plus other heat
Reply
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering: AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9) plus other heat
Reply
post #5419 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark081990 View Post

I know it had to be answered but how do the Huarache's fit? TTS?

They fit snug, kinda narrow so TTS or .5 up
post #5420 of 36098

Thanks for the info.ordered it last Friday & delivered it yesterday. First purchased from END. Fast shipping for $10
post #5421 of 36098

Sneaker News just tweeted this...

 

http://sneakernews.com/2014/02/25/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-qs-clay-blue/

 

Should be interesting to see how this release plays out, hype-wise.

Want: Yeezy 350 V2 Any Black US10 • Reigning Champ UB US9.5 • NMD PK Shrimp US9.5
Reply
Want: Yeezy 350 V2 Any Black US10 • Reigning Champ UB US9.5 • NMD PK Shrimp US9.5
Reply
post #5422 of 36098

Tarts (Clay Blue) Euro Release -> 28 Mars

post #5423 of 36098
If the EU RD for the clay blues is in march does it mean that we can see a US RD around the same time as EU?
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #5424 of 36098

another qs ? :\

post #5425 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post
 

another qs ? :\

same prod date than the Lavas... same stores will get them so it shouldnt be hard to cop....

post #5426 of 36098
Clay's are beaters for me. May cop if the money is right.
post #5427 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post
 

couple pair of lavas back up on end

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/192755/s/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-qs-hot-lava/

good looks

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply
post #5428 of 36098
It was easy pick up some what down here as long as its a friday release
post #5429 of 36098

Retail for Tarts will be similar to Lava in terms of price FYI ($120-150)

 

http://instagram.com/p/k1TNVIi4kP/

 

as stated earlier some of the same euro stores that had lavas and aussies will have tarts

post #5430 of 36098
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC757 View Post

Retail for Tarts will be similar to Lava in terms of price FYI ($120-150)

http://instagram.com/p/k1TNVIi4kP/

as stated earlier some of the same euro stores that had lavas and aussies will have tarts

You from Manila?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD...Nike Air Tech Challenge IV White / Brown Suede / Tan / Peach released