NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related) - Page 4

post #91 of 7647
Black/Royals confirmed...NICE! smokin.gif
post #92 of 7647
Both will be copped with the quickness!
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #93 of 7647

I don't understand why now they're putting on the OG midsole, they should have done the black/red pair this way too.

300+ posts to sell is absurd
Reply
300+ posts to sell is absurd
Reply
post #94 of 7647
royal blacks will be doubled up on...
post #95 of 7647
i definitely want a pair.. didn't have any money when the other kos released. i like wearing jordan Is when i go out to do street style photography. i goat stay somewhat fresh myself. and these will be durable when i kneel stand walk whatever. instead of wearing my bred 1s from the package or my royal 1s. i wish they would do the nike air. but u know they will do that eventually to take more money. they are really running out of ideas.
post #96 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyone4life View Post

I don't understand why now they're putting on the OG midsole, they should have done the black/red pair this way too.

Here's to hoping that they get re released
post #97 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetballa2311 View Post

i definitely want a pair.. didn't have any money when the other kos released. i like wearing jordan Is when i go out to do street style photography. i goat stay somewhat fresh myself. and these will be durable when i kneel stand walk whatever. instead of wearing my bred 1s from the package or my royal 1s. i wish they would do the nike air. but u know they will do that eventually to take more money. they are really running out of ideas.

I believe they might be NA
post #98 of 7647
^^^ Mann i hope u are right !!!
post #99 of 7647
royal KOs will be had and i will be selling my 01 royals once i cop as well
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
post #100 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by imui for2oh View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirThompson View Post

Here's my KO's that I customed

do you have a video of how you did this? if not, you should. these are unbelievably right nthat.gif

i assume he just stitched the tags on.

ive got NIKE AIR tags off a pair of GM bred 1. thinking of doing this to my AJKO breds.
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
post #101 of 7647
Thread Starter 
Blk/royal na ko > leather na royal
post #102 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

Blk/royal na ko > leather na royal
Can't go wrong with either imo
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #103 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlurker View Post

Black/Royals confirmed...NICE! smokin.gif
Sadly they won't be a breeze like the last run of KOs were. Will def grab two of the Royals and Chicagos. Hoping for Nike Air on the tongue. Thankful that they've at least kept that dumb Jumpman off the heel of past KOs.
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
post #104 of 7647
^^^Yeah no doubt...I still don't have the NA royals...mean.gif
post #105 of 7647

regret passing on both the black toe and bred ko's last year

 

def not gonna make the same mistake again next year

 

personally I love canvas sneakers 

post #106 of 7647
May have to double on both of these. I LOVE AJKO's.
post #107 of 7647
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlurker View Post

Black/Royals confirmed...NICE! smokin.gif
Sadly they won't be a breeze like the last run of KOs were. Will def grab two of the Royals and Chicagos. Hoping for Nike Air on the tongue. Thankful that they've at least kept that dumb Jumpman off the heel of past KOs.

MOST were a breeze... i had to go thru other channels to get dbl's of my blk/red laugh.gif
post #108 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlurker View Post

Black/Royals confirmed...NICE! smokin.gif
Sadly they won't be a breeze like the last run of KOs were. Will def grab two of the Royals and Chicagos. Hoping for Nike Air on the tongue. Thankful that they've at least kept that dumb Jumpman off the heel of past KOs.

MOST were a breeze... i had to go thru other channels to get dbl's of my blk/red laugh.gif

Resell on these won't be anything close to what the price of those Black/Reds were at that time, that's for sure.  All things considered, that will look like a steal compared to what people try and charge for these.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlurker View Post

^^^Yeah no doubt...I still don't have the NA royals...mean.gif
Tough sneaker to track down at this point.  Such a shame.  Seems like 90% of the pairs for sale at the moment are fugazzi.
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
post #109 of 7647

:hat Yes 

 

 

 

Reply

 

 

 

Reply
post #110 of 7647
The Gym Red ones are releasing early March right?
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #111 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

The Gym Red ones are releasing early March right?
Yes the Chicago I KOs are releasing in March
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #112 of 7647
KOs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes! royal KOs are kinda getting me excited, i hope they arent limited in any way and can be copped with minimal effort cuz thats all i want to put into copping shoes anymore lol
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees,Bredren2190,BIII, texasboylaw, LuckyBomB1346, Xrookie23, XimTHATdude, HOOPSboy, tvanterpool, kicksologist23, S0rtega2, ultimate disposal, Champ1on23, dbjordan23, king93,...
Reply
post #113 of 7647



Could this be the third colorway of the AJKO coming out this year? eek.gif
post #114 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT View Post




Could this be the third colorway of the AJKO coming out this year? eek.gif

I pray to the high heavens it is! :eek

post #115 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT View Post




Could this be the third colorway of the AJKO coming out this year? eek.gif
Wooah! Too dope
"Made in Dade"
Reply
"Made in Dade"
Reply
post #116 of 7647

i'm in :smokin

post #117 of 7647
WHOAAAA COUNT ME IN ON THOSE
post #118 of 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imui for2oh View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirThompson View Post

Here's my KO's that I customed

do you have a video of how you did this? if not, you should. these are unbelievably right nthat.gif

i assume he just stitched the tags on.

ive got NIKE AIR tags off a pair of GM bred 1. thinking of doing this to my AJKO breds.

Just find some cheap dunks cuz you need a Nike tag
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
Reply
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
Reply
post #119 of 7647
I'm cool on those UNC KOs. Can't get with white canvas, or the fact JB would rather make these KO versions over NA OG versions.
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
Reply
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
Reply
post #120 of 7647
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT View Post




Could this be the third colorway of the AJKO coming out this year? eek.gif

Nasty
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)