NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Aaron Hernandez, Dead in Prison Cell 4/19/17 (pg. 117)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aaron Hernandez, Dead in Prison Cell 4/19/17 (pg. 117) - Page 126

post #3751 of 3938
laugh.gif

Anyone who thinks that little girl shouldn't get a cut is foolish.

Cmon son.
post #3752 of 3938
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieSupreme View Post

laugh.gif

Anyone who thinks that little girl shouldn't get a cut is foolish.

Cmon son.

Why should she be entitled to the money in THIS situation? Again, think of it from the perspective of the Lloyd family.
post #3753 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Why should she be entitled to the money in THIS situation? Again, think of it from the perspective of the Lloyd family.


giphy.gif



Because that's his daughter.
Size 9
Large
Reply
Size 9
Large
Reply
post #3754 of 3938
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Why should she be entitled to the money in THIS situation? Again, think of it from the perspective of the Lloyd family.


giphy.gif



Because that's his daughter.

Again...in THIS situation.

I wouldn't blame the Lloyd family one bit for trying to get every last penny from the Hernandez estate.
post #3755 of 3938
I wouldn't care about anyone in that family. I'd try to get all they had. The daughter still has a mother that can work anyway.
post #3756 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

giphy.gif



Because that's his daughter.

lol for real bro, it's not that complicated. He keeps saying "if you're lloyds family"

YOURE NOT

We basically asking you are the judge and gets to decide, who gets the money ?

Not what you would do if you're lloyds family mean.gif

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply
post #3757 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Again...in THIS situation.

I wouldn't blame the Lloyd family one bit for trying to get every last penny from the Hernandez estate.



I'm about to strike a nerve.


Live by the gun die by the gun. Should've never been associated with Hernandez.

You think his daughter had a choice to pick who her dad was gonna be?
Size 9
Large
Reply
Size 9
Large
Reply
post #3758 of 3938
So how should the judge split up the money?
post #3759 of 3938
Quote:
According to the Daily Mail, “Hernandez was planning his suicide for weeks.” Per the report, Hernandez had given “most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap,” so that he wouldn’t be able to save himself if he decided to abort the hanging.

Also, three different notes were found in Hernandez’s cell. (It had previously been reported that there was no note.)
post #3760 of 3938
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

giphy.gif



Because that's his daughter.

lol for real bro, it's not that complicated. He keeps saying "if you're lloyds family"

YOURE NOT

We basically asking you are the judge and gets to decide, who gets the money ?

Not what you would do if you're lloyds family mean.gif


I'm not Lloyd's family, but you're asking me to be a judge laugh.gif

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Again...in THIS situation.

I wouldn't blame the Lloyd family one bit for trying to get every last penny from the Hernandez estate.



I'm about to strike a nerve.


Live by the gun die by the gun. Should've never been associated with Hernandez.

You think his daughter had a choice to pick who her dad was gonna be?

Even if he shouldn't have been associated, that isn't grounds for murder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyGuy45 View Post

Quote:
According to the Daily Mail, “Hernandez was planning his suicide for weeks.” Per the report, Hernandez had given “most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap,” so that he wouldn’t be able to save himself if he decided to abort the hanging.

Also, three different notes were found in Hernandez’s cell. (It had previously been reported that there was no note.)

Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...
post #3761 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post


lol for real bro, it's not that complicated. He keeps saying "if you're lloyds family"

YOURE NOT

We basically asking you are the judge and gets to decide, who gets the money ?

Not what you would do if you're lloyds family mean.gif

You haven't really stated why Hernandez' daughter is more deserving of his money than the family of the man he murdered.

 

Why one over the other?  

 

(I honestly can't tell if you just don't comprehend the question or you're avoiding it because you don't have an answer.  No, "it's his daughter" is not a sufficient answer.)

post #3762 of 3938
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100027 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

lol for real bro, it's not that complicated. He keeps saying "if you're lloyds family"


YOURE NOT


We basically asking you are the judge and gets to decide, who gets the money ?


Not what you would do if you're lloyds family mean.gif
You haven't really stated why Hernandez' daughter is more deserving of his money than the family of the man he murdered.

Why one over the other?  

(I honestly can't tell if you just don't comprehend the question or you're avoiding it because you don't have an answer.  No, "it's his daughter" is not a sufficient answer.)

I think you put it much better than I did...but this is exactly what I was getting at.
post #3763 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100027 View Post

You haven't really stated why Hernandez' daughter is more deserving of his money than the family of the man he murdered.

Why one over the other?  

(I honestly can't tell if you just don't comprehend the question or you're avoiding it because you don't have an answer.  No, "it's his daughter" is not a sufficient answer.)

You can't tell a lot of things mean.gif just like you obviously didn't read my answer pages ago. I said the money should be split in half

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply
post #3764 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

I'm not Lloyd's family, but you're asking me to be a judge laugh.gif

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.
Even if he shouldn't have been associated, that isn't grounds for murder.
Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...

Because he wouldnt be able to get solid footing on his cell floor. He would slip and the pressure on his neck wouldnt cease. Thats how i interpreted it, anyway.

Some pretty dark **** tbh . Dude was ready to go .
Team Boston {since 1990}
Reply
Team Boston {since 1990}
Reply
post #3765 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

I'm not Lloyd's family, but you're asking me to be a judge laugh.gif

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.
Even if he shouldn't have been associated, that isn't grounds for murder.
Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...

If you had a rope around your neck and the floor was like this. You think you'd be able to regain your balance


s-d933f2297a2acba1e22b400414091a061cd5c009.gif
Size 9
Large
Reply
Size 9
Large
Reply
post #3766 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post


You can't tell a lot of things mean.gif just like you obviously didn't read my answer pages ago. I said the money should be split in half

I'm not asking what you think should be done, I'm asking for your "Why".  As in can you explain your reasoning.

 

I'm not even trying to go at you or disagree with you, I'm asking you actually explain your how you came to your conclusion.  You are capable of that or nah?

post #3767 of 3938
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooEra View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

I'm not Lloyd's family, but you're asking me to be a judge laugh.gif

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.
Even if he shouldn't have been associated, that isn't grounds for murder.
Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...

Because he wouldnt be able to get solid footing on his cell floor. He would slip and the pressure on his neck wouldnt cease. Thats how i interpreted it, anyway.

Some pretty dark **** tbh . Dude was ready to go .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

I'm not Lloyd's family, but you're asking me to be a judge laugh.gif

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.
Even if he shouldn't have been associated, that isn't grounds for murder.
Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...

If you had a rope around your neck and the floor was like this. You think you'd be able to regain your balance


s-d933f2297a2acba1e22b400414091a061cd5c009.gif

Ok...i see now. I was thinking he was dangling from higher up.

anyways...from the Daily Mail:
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Hernandez left behind a handwritten suicide note for his gay jailhouse LOVER - who is now on suicide watch - and two more for his fiancée and four-year-old daughter

Link
post #3768 of 3938
You do something bad to somebody you and your fam can expect the victim's ppls to come at everything u got....not sympathy for kids/spouses/parents etc.
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
Reply
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
Reply
post #3769 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post


Ok...i see now. I was thinking he was dangling from higher up.

anyways...from the Daily Mail:
Link
Aaron was getting man booty? Say it ain't so. I always thought his line up was always too crisp for him to be a tough guy.
post #3770 of 3938

If you doing the ****** is you still gay ?

House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
Reply
House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
Reply
post #3771 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentrification View Post

If you doing the ****** is you still gay ?
Yea
post #3772 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

giphy.gif



Because that's his daughter.

lol for real bro, it's not that complicated. He keeps saying "if you're lloyds family"

YOURE NOT

We basically asking you are the judge and gets to decide, who gets the money ?

Not what you would do if you're lloyds family mean.gif


I'm not Lloyd's family, but you're asking me to be a judge laugh.gif

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Again...in THIS situation.

I wouldn't blame the Lloyd family one bit for trying to get every last penny from the Hernandez estate.



I'm about to strike a nerve.


Live by the gun die by the gun. Should've never been associated with Hernandez.

You think his daughter had a choice to pick who her dad was gonna be?

Even if he shouldn't have been associated, that isn't grounds for murder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyGuy45 View Post

Quote:
According to the Daily Mail, “Hernandez was planning his suicide for weeks.” Per the report, Hernandez had given “most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap,” so that he wouldn’t be able to save himself if he decided to abort the hanging.

Also, three different notes were found in Hernandez’s cell. (It had previously been reported that there was no note.)

Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...

Slippery floor = no way he could free himself if he had second thoughts. I don't know how high he was up, but if he was strangling with his feet having firm grip on the floor, he could possibly free himself if he had second thoughts. With soap on the floor, he'd still be slipping and sliding regardless. Think of the bathtub scene in the first Final Destination.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #3773 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100027 View Post

I'm not asking what you think should be done, I'm asking for your "Why".  As in can you explain your reasoning.

I'm not even trying to go at you or disagree with you, I'm asking you actually explain your how you came to your conclusion.  You are capable of that or nah?

Because that's his daughter, she's entitled to HIS MONEY. It's not like the money was made between the dead dude and Hernandez. It's all Hernandez money so it's the judge decision where it goes. The JUDGE should be aware that Hernandez has a family and his crime was not their fault. At the same time the victims family needs to get paid but should they get EVERYTHING? No because that would be punishing the family specifically a 4 year old girl. This is money she is ENTITLED TO.

It's common sense bro, if that explanation isn't good enough for you then idk 🤷🏾‍♂️

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply
post #3774 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post


 It's not like the money was made between the dead dude and Hernandez. Ihe JUDGE should be aware that Hernandez has a family and his crime was not their fault. At the same time the victims family needs to get paid but should they get EVERYTHING? No because that would be punishing the family specifically a 4 year old girl. 
 

So I removed all of the things you said that weren't making any point at all, and I think this is your argument ^?

 

I guess it makes sense.  Not 100% convincing but I see your point that punishing a child is wrong.

post #3775 of 3938
Mrwavez,

not that simple.. depends on the laws within that state and I've seen certain things reported

In a lot of jurisdictions a person's estate still has to cover their obligations after their death

Also I'm not exactly sure how succession planning works in the US, whether the states have their own individual laws or that's a national thing, I assume it's per state.. but the first priority would be given to if he has a will or trust or some sort of other estate planning facility.. but if he dies without that in place, the governing law would dictate how his estate will be devided between his wife and any children or dependents

The court appoints the executive in a situation where there is no estate planning in place
post #3776 of 3938
It was his money and not hers so they're taking the money from him, not her.
post #3777 of 3938

BUT IT'S COMMON SENSE BRO

 

*everyone who disagrees is instantly convinced, debate ends*

post #3778 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

It was his money and not hers so they're taking the money from him, not her.


When i die, I'd like my money to go to my family. Specifically my kids.
Size 9
Large
Reply
Size 9
Large
Reply
post #3779 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

It was his money and not hers so they're taking the money from him, not her.
This
post #3780 of 3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post


Ok...i see now. I was thinking he was dangling from higher up.

anyways...from the Daily Mail:
Link

welp least he was getting some home cooked lovin in there.

renaldo servin that prime rump roast in there
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Aaron Hernandez, Dead in Prison Cell 4/19/17 (pg. 117)