Most of these are pretty textbook, and the judge actually has allowed quite a bit of evidence into the trial, but it is still staggering to see laid out how much of AH's history is not being allowed to be shown to jurors:
- The 2013 shooting of Alexander Bradley, after leaving a club, which Hernandez is being sued for.
- The 2012 double homicide in Boston, after leaving a club, which Hernandez has officially been indicted for.
- Odin Lloyd text messages to his sister minutes before his murder that said "U see who I'm with? NFL, just so you know."
- Photos obtained by TMZ of Hernandez posing with a gun officials believe is consistent with the gun used to murder Lloyd.
- Photo/video evidence taken from several phones and iPads seized at the Hernandez house.