NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › Nike Air Max Plus Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nike Air Max Plus Thread - Page 3

post #61 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Anderson View Post

In Europe, we have between 25 and 35 cws per year. I know Australia have some of them too, plus between 5 and 10 Foot Locker Australia exclusive cws.

In total, since 1998 i have enumerated 427 AM+ (43 retroed), this leaves us with 384 unique cws.

Every model on the web store is available at French (Europe?) Foot Locker shop, but i've seen some models only available at the Foot Locker shop these past years.


Either alot of the Americans in this thread are very young and just started collecting sneaker or don't remember from 2004-2006 nike basically releases a new AMP shoe every other week in the states. I worked at champs in college and these would sit on the shelves for mad long and go for about $69.99 or cheaper and people still wouldn't buy them. Along with the HOA pack, the infareds, 180s, and 93s couldn't sell for anything now all of a sudden people are feening for them?!?!

Nike is smart and knows its pure hype with alot of these recent sneaker releases and don't want to get burned by consumers not buying.
post #62 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboski View Post


Either alot of the Americans in this thread are very young and just started collecting sneaker or don't remember from 2004-2006 nike basically releases a new AMP shoe every other week in the states. I worked at champs in college and these would sit on the shelves for mad long and go for about $69.99 or cheaper and people still wouldn't buy them. Along with the HOA pack, the infareds, 180s, and 93s couldn't sell for anything now all of a sudden people are feening for them?!?!

Nike is smart and knows its pure hype with alot of these recent sneaker releases and don't want to get burned by consumers not buying.

2004? These came out in 1998 and every "retro" of O.G. colorways was off.

 

Then, variants, ruined MY chance to get back my O.G. blue, grey and orange pair in a bigger size than from 98.

post #63 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonsWeedRoom View Post

every "retro" of O.G. colorways was off.

See... this is one of the reasons a lot of **** rots on shelves.

You can't just half *** it on the materials and be off (i'm talking WAAAAAAAAAY off) on the original colorway of a sneaker and expect folks to eat them up.
"Ruxxx"/"RUX"
AKA
"Eddy T Ruxpin"
AKA
"Square 1ne"


"War only makes money for those who think dummy"
Reply
"Ruxxx"/"RUX"
AKA
"Eddy T Ruxpin"
AKA
"Square 1ne"


"War only makes money for those who think dummy"
Reply
post #64 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruxxx View Post

See... this is one of the reasons a lot of **** rots on shelves.

You can't just half *** it on the materials and be off (i'm talking WAAAAAAAAAY off) on the original colorway of a sneaker and expect folks to eat them up.

Indeed
post #65 of 4146
showing some love for the amps

have more not pictured







FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM @solejordan23

always looking for samples and pe's PM ME
Reply
FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM @solejordan23

always looking for samples and pe's PM ME
Reply
post #66 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTPlatnum View Post

are those carbon fibers available anywhere else?

 

those carbons AMPs are a french exclusive LE

not available anywhere else

 

 

http://enjoymystyle.frbb.net/forum

u need to register to get acces


http://tn-rekin-13.skyrock.com/archives/#page2

http://flotn77.skyrock.com/archives/#page5

http://skets74.skyrock.com/archives/#page2

http://airmaxplus1.skyrock.com/archives/#page6

http://nicorekin.skyrock.com/archives/#page2

http://airmaxplusman69.skyrock.com/archives/#page2


here are some skyrock profiles that i find from the members from the forum
also if u take a look at the friends list from these members u can find other
skyrock profiles from other AMP fetishists

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #67 of 4146

Got 3 new CWs alone dropping this month in Australia, these are a hood staple and we get about 3 CW's a month every year

 

latest pair to drop 

 

post #68 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by solejordan View Post

showing some love for the amps

have more not pictured

 

Hmmm don't think I have ever seen a pair I HATED, but I just did.  Those are hedious, you can barely make out the exo-suit look of the shoe.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikehead187 View Post

Got 3 new CWs alone dropping this month in Australia, these are a hood staple and we get about 3 CW's a month every year

 

latest pair to drop 

 

MOFO... These are HOT.  Wonder if anyone will have these on Bay.  I want these, might be time to start pricing out airline tickets.

post #69 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikehead187 View Post

Got 3 new CWs alone dropping this month in Australia, these are a hood staple and we get about 3 CW's a month every year

latest pair to drop 



eek.gifmean.gif See what I mean?

These are ILL but guess what?

(More than likely) No US release.
"Ruxxx"/"RUX"
AKA
"Eddy T Ruxpin"
AKA
"Square 1ne"


"War only makes money for those who think dummy"
Reply
"Ruxxx"/"RUX"
AKA
"Eddy T Ruxpin"
AKA
"Square 1ne"


"War only makes money for those who think dummy"
Reply
post #70 of 4146
^thats because these wont sell well in the US.

i still can find 2-3 colorways that released 6-7 years ago in a certain store in florida
FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM @solejordan23

always looking for samples and pe's PM ME
Reply
FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM @solejordan23

always looking for samples and pe's PM ME
Reply
post #71 of 4146
I'd happily try help you guys in the US but we get so ripped off with price it's almost cheaper to save up for a holiday lol
These are $240 Aus dollars which is almost $240 US.

The shoe has a bit of a bad name in Aus so I switched to Shox for my everyday beaters but I still cop a couple CW's a year

Tempted on these black joints
post #72 of 4146
pimp.gif Respect nikehead.

laugh.gif The prices are a little too crazy for me though.
"Ruxxx"/"RUX"
AKA
"Eddy T Ruxpin"
AKA
"Square 1ne"


"War only makes money for those who think dummy"
Reply
"Ruxxx"/"RUX"
AKA
"Eddy T Ruxpin"
AKA
"Square 1ne"


"War only makes money for those who think dummy"
Reply
post #73 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikehead187 View Post

Got 3 new CWs alone dropping this month in Australia, these are a hood staple and we get about 3 CW's a month every year

 

latest pair to drop 

 

 

The samples were better imo.

 

post #74 of 4146
Samples do look better, where did you get the sample pic from? Still yet to see these in person but seen them on feet on IG

post #75 of 4146

The samples picture came from Foot Locker Australia webstore and facebook.
 

post #76 of 4146

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #77 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikehead187 View Post

Got 3 new CWs alone dropping this month in Australia, these are a hood staple and we get about 3 CW's a month every year

 

latest pair to drop 

 

STILL on the lookout for these, they are so SICK.

post #78 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanG545 View Post

STILL on the lookout for these, they are so SICK.

 

i can hook you up if you want, but you need to be prepared to pay EU retail wink.gif

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #79 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE View Post

 

i can hook you up if you want, but you need to be prepared to pay EU retail wink.gif

 

begging for trouble - don't even offer and def don't accept anything like this. just asking for trouble on both ends

paul pierce > kobe
Reply
paul pierce > kobe
Reply
post #80 of 4146

the all white and black colorway rocked.

post #81 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE View Post

 

i can hook you up if you want, but you need to be prepared to pay EU retail wink.gif


What is EU retail run for them?

post #82 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanG545 View Post


What is EU retail run for them?

 

198 dollar retail for the shoes plus 35 dollar for the shipping cost to the US

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #83 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartleby929 View Post

 

begging for trouble - don't even offer and def don't accept anything like this. just asking for trouble on both ends


can you please explain to me why helping a fellow sneakerhead out is begging for trouble ??

that you get scammed in the past by fools doesnt mean that i would do that to other people wink.gif

i just want to gain some sneaker karma for myself, because the last half year couple of peeps hooked me up with stuff

and i also shipped out the orange AMP from NT member Drew today

i just need to snap some pics from the receipt and send him the tracking number

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #84 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE View Post


can you please explain to me why helping a fellow sneakerhead out is begging for trouble ??
that you get scammed in the past by fools doesnt mean that i would do that to other people wink.gif
i just want to gain some sneaker karma for myself, because the last half year couple of peeps hooked me up with stuff
and i also shipped out the orange AMP from NT member Drew today
i just need to snap some pics from the receipt and send him the tracking number
I think he means, if he starts, it'll be the start of something he can't stop, and before you know it he will have asked you to get him 80 pairs of tuned air........ Or something like that.
post #85 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartleby929 View Post

begging for trouble - don't even offer and def don't accept anything like this. just asking for trouble on both ends


can you please explain to me why helping a fellow sneakerhead out is begging for trouble ??
that you get scammed in the past by fools doesnt mean that i would do that to other people wink.gif
i just want to gain some sneaker karma for myself, because the last half year couple of peeps hooked me up with stuff
and i also shipped out the orange AMP from NT member Drew today
i just need to snap some pics from the receipt and send him the tracking number

Repped, AMD. nthat.gif

I got the tracking number and receipts, bro. I'll definitely let you know when I get my pairs in. nthat.gif




AMD is a good dude, fellas. Real great to have him on NT. smokin.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #86 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE View Post

 

AUS release exclusive

 

http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/cat/release-updates/post/releases-24-07/
 

Gona have to check these out in person 

 

nthat.gif

post #87 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Anderson View Post

In Europe, we have between 25 and 35 cws per year. I know Australia have some of them too, plus between 5 and 10 Foot Locker Australia exclusive cws.

In total, since 1998 i have enumerated 427 AM+ (43 retroed), this leaves us with 384 unique cws.

Every model on the web store is available at French (Europe?) Foot Locker shop, but i've seen some models only available at the Foot Locker shop these past years.

im just beyond blown away at the amount of air maxes that are euro only.... i mean, i knew there was a bunch, but not like that.
It's better to kick *** then kiss it!

#AJ1FAM
Reply
It's better to kick *** then kiss it!

#AJ1FAM
Reply
post #88 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post


Repped, AMD. nthat.gif

I got the tracking number and receipts, bro. I'll definitely let you know when I get my pairs in. nthat.gif




AMD is a good dude, fellas. Real great to have him on NT. smokin.gif



-Drew

 

you're welcome bro smile.gif

 

R E P P E D !!!! smokin.gif

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #89 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE View Post

 

198 dollar retail for the shoes plus 35 dollar for the shipping cost to the US


EEEEKKKKK.  Cos grip for those EU ones.  How long do they normally stick around in the stores?  I have a busy month as is and Aug will be just as busy.  Bo Jackson and Griffey's that come out this Friday, Fire Red 5's, Green Glow IV's, Oreo IV's, and Fire Red III's all in Aug and then random shoes that pop up.  Let me see how much they are charging for these Bo Jackson's and Griffey's that come out this Friday and get back with you.

post #90 of 4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by imui for2oh View Post


im just beyond blown away at the amount of air maxes that are euro only.... i mean, i knew there was a bunch, but not like that.

 

You'll be even more blown away to find that Basketball shoes, Jordans etc are a very very small niche in Aus, I could count on 1 hand the amount of people I've seen wear LeBrons.

 

Lots of retro J's sit for months and months, with the massive surge world wide in retro Jordans becoming main stream, stores are selling out, but I mean most footlockers use to get 2 pairs of each size and that's it, not sure about now

 

Airmax's don't ever fade here, the hoods love TN's/LTD's/Wrights, the hipsters Air Max 1's, average joes 90's

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › Nike Air Max Plus Thread