NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General ›  DCEU Movie Thread - Wonder Woman Trailer OUT NOW
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DCEU Movie Thread - Wonder Woman Trailer OUT NOW - Page 53

Poll Results: Suicide Squad Any Good?

 
  • 45% (40)
    Suicides the Word for DC/WB
  • 54% (47)
    Martha Approved!
87 Total Votes  
post #1561 of 23481
No, he was just very tan. Italian looking if anything.
post #1562 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718 View Post

Lex Luthor was black in the animated series? nerd.gif

I always thought he was tanned nerd.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTERCOMBO View Post

No, he was just very tan. Italian looking if anything.



Just very tan huh, and y'all was both dead serious right? Oh ok then, let's just have a look...








Negro said Italian looking roll.gif
post #1563 of 23481
I didn't think he was black in the cartoon either. Just looked like billy zane who took a beach vacation.
post #1564 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firepower View Post

Poker face.

He must have known he was at least in the running, interview from a couple of months ago...


Poker face? laugh.gif That was awkward as ****
post #1565 of 23481
You thought he was black? LOL.
post #1566 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiStar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718 View Post

Lex Luthor was black in the animated series? nerd.gif

I always thought he was tanned nerd.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTERCOMBO View Post

No, he was just very tan. Italian looking if anything.



Just very tan huh, and y'all was both dead serious right? Oh ok then, let's just have a look...








Negro said Italian looking roll.gif
There's an Italian actor that looks just like this without the skin tone but has hair. He's in a lot of mob movies.
Edited by Master Zik - 2/9/14 at 3:08pm
post #1567 of 23481
roll.gif

I always thought Lex Luthor looked kinda Hispanic

*kanye shrug*
post #1568 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

There's an Italian actor that looks just like this without the skin tone but has hair.

Yup, dude is just in denial he's been thinking he was black since he was a kid.
post #1569 of 23481
Also here's Lee J. Cobb, iconic actor from the 30s to 70s









Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTERCOMBO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

There's an Italian actor that looks just like this without the skin tone but has hair.

Yup, dude is just in denial he's been thinking he was black since he was a kid.
Don't get me wrong, at one point I thought he might be black but you watch enough eps to tell he's not drawn that way. With that nose you could also argue Lex is of middle eastern descent.
post #1570 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Also here's Lee J. Cobb, iconic actor from the 30s to 70s



Don't get me wrong, at one point I thought he might be black but you watch enough eps to tell he's not drawn that way. With that nose you could also argue Lex is of middle eastern descent.

My second guess, due to the thick eyebrows. 100% not black in any way though
post #1571 of 23481


Google Italian lex luthor and look what pops up, Google middle eastern lex luthor and look what pops up, Google Hispanic lex luthor and look what pops up...

Now Google black lex luthor AND GUESS WHAT POPS UP..

I swear I hate how *** backwards y'all are on here.

Only on NT is busta rhymes not a legend but fat joe and gucci mane are.

Only on NT is selena gomez and miley cirus undebatable 10/10.

Only on NT your being too sensitive when you think serving fried chicken, watermelon, and cornbread to school children as part of a black history month lunch is racist.

Effing weirdos I swear.
post #1572 of 23481
dude said he though lex luthor was black in the cartoon

roll.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
"No Man can get rich himself unless he enriches others" >>>http://watchingtvintheforest.tumblr.com/
Reply
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
"No Man can get rich himself unless he enriches others" >>>http://watchingtvintheforest.tumblr.com/
Reply
post #1573 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiStar View Post



Google Italian lex luthor and look what pops up, Google middle eastern lex luthor and look what pops up, Google Hispanic lex luthor and look what pops up...

Now Google black lex luthor AND GUESS WHAT POPS UP..

I swear I hate how *** backwards y'all are on here.

Only on NT is busta rhymes not a legend but fat joe and gucci mane are.

Only on NT is selena gomez and miley cirus undebatable 10/10.

Only on NT your being too sensitive when you think serving fried chicken, watermelon, and cornbread to school children as part of a black history month lunch is racist.

Effing weirdos I swear.
This is a typical NTer response. Overreacting to the max. You gonna compare a thread dealing with racism to a damn fictional comic book character and what race he looks like while adding in dumb things NTers like to troll with like Miley Cyrus being a 10 and Gucci Mane being a legend.

I think you're taking this way too seriously.

At least we know you think google is the authority on what cartoon characters are black and who isn't.
post #1574 of 23481

He not black??? He'd be black enough if the klan came through...
post #1575 of 23481

The animated LL was based on Telly Savalas...

 

Karl has a head like a bald testicle... but his testicles aren't bald!

 

Reply

Karl has a head like a bald testicle... but his testicles aren't bald!

 

Reply
post #1576 of 23481

All these years I thought Luthor was black and now he's just really tan :{

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply
post #1577 of 23481
That's another guy that came to mind.
post #1578 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTG Designs View Post


He not black??? He'd be black enough if the klan came through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

All these years I thought Luthor was black and now he's just really tan mean.gif

Nah y'all, I heard he might be middle eastern, Italian, or Hispanic. Shoot, given that description he might as well be ILLEST. eyes.gif
post #1579 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

All these years I thought Luthor was black and now he's just really tan mean.gif

I remember when Smallville came out I was >D when he was white. I've been living a lie laugh.gif

Lakers Raiders Dodgers Chelsea 

Twitter

Reply

Lakers Raiders Dodgers Chelsea 

Twitter

Reply
post #1580 of 23481
To be fair, clark Kent was tan too nerd.gif



And so were these guys



Even the Flash was tan

post #1581 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS View Post

To be fair, clark Kent was tan too nerd.gif



And so were these guys



Even the Flash was tan

Nah they weren't tan. According to one salty dude the Flash and Supes were black in the cartoon, just with permed hair styles.
post #1582 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Nah they weren't tan. According to one salty dude the Flash and Supes were black in the cartoon, just with permed hair styles.

So your saying that the way they were drawn looks identical to this...



^ That truly doesn't look like a black man to y'all?
post #1583 of 23481
You know what, nvm y'all got it I was wrong y'all are right.
post #1584 of 23481

why is what ya'll talking about relevant?

post #1585 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

why is what ya'll talking about relevant?

It's not, I made a mistake. Let's get back to talking about the movie.
post #1586 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiStar View Post

Lex Luthor should have been...





Or at least someone who has that look.

I think we all agree that it's time to see a live action version of the black Lex from the animated series. That's my favorite incarnation of Luthor.

but will nick canon challenge him for the spot nerd.gif

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

Reply

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

Reply
post #1587 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by franc View Post

but will nick canon challenge him for the spot nerd.gif

laugh.gif
post #1588 of 23481

This him wit his cousin from the block.
post #1589 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTG Designs View Post


This him wit his cousin from the block.


His cousin is REALLY tan. Almost looks black

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply
post #1590 of 23481
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTG Designs View Post


This him wit his cousin from the block.
laugh.gif I almost posted this one.

Don't worry though guys, plenty other ppl thought Lex was suppose to be black too. I mean they all ignored that Lex is basically the embodiment of "The Man" as in the white man but hey I guess how it's drawn was that convincing.

Keep in mind this dude voiced Lex



Anyway the creator and artist of that version of Lex has said he's not black, tans easily, and was inspired by Savalas due to his role in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General ›  DCEU Movie Thread - Wonder Woman Trailer OUT NOW