NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General ›  DCEU Movie Thread - Wonder Woman Trailer OUT NOW
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DCEU Movie Thread - Wonder Woman Trailer OUT NOW - Page 62

Poll Results: Suicide Squad Any Good?

 
  • 45% (40)
    Suicides the Word for DC/WB
  • 54% (47)
    Martha Approved!
87 Total Votes  
post #1831 of 23478
No idea how you guys are making out the Joker from that pic,all I see is what looks to be the back part of the batmobile. I could see how with the smoke you could make out a figure but it looks nothing like the Joker to me.
post #1832 of 23478
That's something to do with the wheel casing.. Someone on io9 broke it down in the comments
post #1833 of 23478
I'm gonna need a hint cause I still don't see it laugh.gif *shrugs*
post #1834 of 23478
^

Bottom left
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #1835 of 23478
I know where it's supposed to be but my eyes just can't make it out ohwell.gif

Even when zoomed in I doubt that the white spot is anything major,feels like a bit of a reach.

post #1836 of 23478

Damn son, you'd give Mr. Magoo a run for his money :lol :p

 

Karl has a head like a bald testicle... but his testicles aren't bald!

 

Reply

Karl has a head like a bald testicle... but his testicles aren't bald!

 

Reply
post #1837 of 23478
Thread Starter 
roll.gif
post #1838 of 23478
That *** looks more like Jigsaw if anything roll.gif
post #1839 of 23478
He's going to ask batman if he wants to play a game.
post #1840 of 23478
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

That *** looks more like Jigsaw if anything roll.gif

 

Mr. Boogie 

Karl has a head like a bald testicle... but his testicles aren't bald!

 

Reply

Karl has a head like a bald testicle... but his testicles aren't bald!

 

Reply
post #1841 of 23478
The more I look at the pic of the bat suit, the less I like it. Never liked the artificial muscle definition especially the amount on this iteration of the suit & why the eff does it have veins? Also, the suit make Ben look really swoll, like twice as big as The Rock. I know Ben's proly working out & adding some bulk but he ain't that swoll. eyes.gifmean.gif It looks like butt & so does the bat mobile.
post #1842 of 23478
It's not veins - it's either a seam or a repair.

I like it. I was always a fan of longer ears but I do like Jim Lee's art so it works for me.

Ginger, get the popcorn!

Reply

Ginger, get the popcorn!

Reply
post #1843 of 23478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firepower View Post

Damn son, you'd give Mr. Magoo a run for his money laugh.gif  tongue.gif



Damn don't do me like that roll.giflaugh.gif. I still doubt that it has anything to do with the Joker though,at the end of the day isn't it supposed to be a Supes sequel that leads to the JL movie? Not sure what the Joker would be doing being reintroduced already
post #1844 of 23478
Thread Starter 
They definitely went closer to Frank Millers design more than I expected, even the short ears (which is getting the most complaint even though Jim Lees bats had the short ears for the longest time now and New 52 pretty much has the short years as the norm now) and the big bat sign but as Batman in TDKR (comics) himself said that he has a symbol in his chest so no one aims at his head? I also like that Afflecks suit has scratches so you can see his battle tested and more experienced.


ben-affleck-batman.png
post #1845 of 23478
Thread Starter 
I also hope Snyder puts Bats in a bada** version of this armor.


post #1846 of 23478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

I know where it's supposed to be but my eyes just can't make it out ohwell.gif

Even when zoomed in I doubt that the white spot is anything major,feels like a bit of a reach.


post #1847 of 23478
Peace.

"You are like the Michael Jordan of being a sonofa*****"
Reply
"You are like the Michael Jordan of being a sonofa*****"
Reply
post #1848 of 23478
Thread Starter 
post #1849 of 23478
He should sit on a bench like Sad Keanu.
post #1850 of 23478
roll.gif at that bats/daredevil pic
post #1851 of 23478
Jesse Eisenberg talks about playing Lex Luthor and putting his own spin on the character - http://afterthecut.com/2014/05/15/jesse-eisenberg-talks-lex-luthor/
post #1852 of 23478
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Kevin Smith Drops More Details About Ben Affleck's Batsuit

Now that Snyder has revealed the full suit (in black and white albeit), Smith has further teased us fanboys on Hollywood Babble-On. "As you may remember, I saw a photo of the Batsuit many months ago, and many people asked online, ‘Is that the picture you saw?’ No, that is a very cool picture, but that is not the picture I saw. They put it on a fake rooftop, and they lit it up. But it was in color, and you could see every piece of detail. So I've seen some people online go, ‘Why is this f***ing suit any different than the Chris Nolan Batsuit, it’s all one f***ing color.’ It’s like, ‘Dude, that’s a monochrome photo. You know what that means, one chrome.”


Smith went on to continue raving about the new Batsuit and its striking similarities to the suit featured in The Dark Knight Returns. “That’s not a representation of what the suit looks like. So what the suit looks like, and I was always kind of keeping it quiet until they revealed it, but they've revealed it. And you can kind of see, and anybody that…you’ve seen some people take the picture and color it online. If you want to see what this f***ing suit looks like, you just go to Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, go to the third book, Hunt the Dark Knight…it’s the exact f***ing outfit he’s wearing. That’s why I hugged that guy all those months ago.”


When Smith's co-host, Ralph Garman, said he thought the new Batmobile looked similar to the Tumbler, Smith stated “I will put this to you. What if it’s one of a few Batmobiles? What if that’s one of a few outfits in the movie? I suspect that’s the case.”
post #1853 of 23478
Why would he need more than one suit & batmobile for this film though?
post #1854 of 23478

Omg if this is true... it shall be EPIC!!!!

Jordans/Nikes for sale that I can officially post on June 29th. If you have serious inquiries, please give me a private message. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zWzq7zjMPu_bJpAwv_4N...

Reply
Jordans/Nikes for sale that I can officially post on June 29th. If you have serious inquiries, please give me a private message. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zWzq7zjMPu_bJpAwv_4N...

Reply
post #1855 of 23478
Thread Starter 
It's Smiths guess, not a concrete info. The suit I'm guessing he'll need better armor to go against Superman and it is exactly what happened in TDKR.

As for the batmobile, maybe he needs as much weapons against Superman? There were early reports that Bat Snetries and my guess is if that is true that he will unleash it on Superman and Superman will just need to eradicate and destroy an army of robots to make an awesome action scene.

At the end of the day though, so what? laugh.gif Why you got to question everything, I know you don't have confidence in the film but if you just quickly think of a Batman vs SUperman scenario you could think of several ways in why Bats would need a different suit and vehicles.
post #1856 of 23478
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

It's Smiths guess, not a concrete info. The suit I'm guessing he'll need better armor to go against Superman and it is exactly what happened in TDKR.

As for the batmobile, maybe he needs as much weapons against Superman? There were early reports that Bat Snetries and my guess is if that is true that he will unleash it on Superman and Superman will just need to eradicate and destroy an army of robots to make an awesome action scene.

At the end of the day though, so what? laugh.gif Why you got to question everything, I know you don't have confidence in the film but if you just quickly think of a Batman vs SUperman scenario you could think of several ways in why Bats would need a different suit and vehicles.

so i can't ask questions no more?

post #1857 of 23478
Thread Starter 
You could but you know damn well no one knows the story of the film and no one can accurately answer that and Smith stated his opinion. You're a comic book fan, use your imagination.

And you've nitpicked the film in the past and it just makes the question sound more negative that it really is. I admit I somewhat reached but you really can't think of a reason why a different suit and an extra vehicle is needed in the film? Really just sounds like nitpicking with a negative connotation.
post #1858 of 23478
The more I see the new bat suit the more it sucks
post #1859 of 23478
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

You could but you know damn well no one knows the story of the film and no one can accurately answer that and Smith stated his opinion. You're a comic book fan, use your imagination.



And you've nitpicked the film in the past and it just makes the question sound more negative that it really is. I admit I somewhat reached but you really can't think of a reason why a different suit and an extra vehicle is needed in the film? Really just sounds like nitpicking with a negative connotation.

 



Not my fault you tryna play psychic and guess my thoughts. I simply asked a question I don't have any answer for, and want to speculate.
Edited by tay1 - 5/20/14 at 1:35pm
post #1860 of 23478
Thread Starter 
Just like Fox has a history of sucking so people already assume DoFP sucks, you have a history for scrutinizing and berating this film so you can't blame if that comes as an expectation.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General ›  DCEU Movie Thread - Wonder Woman Trailer OUT NOW